Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Star Watch Haven Art Shop! (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@NeptunesHalo Sure throw the scarf in. I'll send the gemses [emoji=gem size=1] over right away.
@NeptunesHalo
Sure throw the scarf in. I'll send the gemses over right away.
Bump! [emoji=paintbrush size=1] @pinglist-12869 Spots are open, and mirror dragons have been added! These are the last few days to get the limited time December deal.
Bump!

@Star Watch Haven Art Shop Status
Spots are open, and mirror dragons have been added! These are the last few days to get the limited time December deal.
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
Bump!
Bump!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
Hiii! Are you open to doing new poses? I love snappers and wouldn't mind paying extra for the bases (:
Hiii! Are you open to doing new poses? I love snappers and wouldn't mind paying extra for the bases (:
Celeana.gif
• Omi
• Fr + 9
• She/They
• Neurodivergent
• Wishlist
• Profile Dragon

Wkn6UA2.png
Please ping me again if I haven't responded!
@Omiii Heyo! Sorry for my late reply, was at work all day. Unfortunately, Snappers have not been added yet. They are on my list to get to eventually, but currently I only offer the dragons listed. If you would like, you can join the Neptune's Commission Status/Updates group pinglist (it is linked in the main post) and when I @ the group you will receive updates, including when new dragons are added! Hope this helps! Thanks for stopping by Star Watch Haven Art Shop! [emoji=pink star size=1]
@Omiii

Heyo! Sorry for my late reply, was at work all day.

Unfortunately, Snappers have not been added yet. They are on my list to get to eventually, but currently I only offer the dragons listed.

If you would like, you can join the Neptune's Commission Status/Updates group pinglist (it is linked in the main post) and when I @ the group you will receive updates, including when new dragons are added!

Hope this helps! Thanks for stopping by Star Watch Haven Art Shop!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
Bump!
Bump!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
@NeptunesHalo Hello it's me again! ^^ I woud like my girlie facing left <33 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84602695][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/846027/84602695_350.png[/img][/url] also base price is 50g but how much for her accent?
@NeptunesHalo Hello it's me again! ^^

I woud like my girlie facing left <33

84602695_350.png

also base price is 50g but how much for her accent?
@Zattana
Hello! Sorry for my late reply. Was working late.
The accent looks like it will only really effect her horns so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. I think 55 gems is fair (only 5 gems extra). I'll get to work on it tomorrow so feel free to send payment through crossroads or pms!
@Zattana
Hello! Sorry for my late reply. Was working late.
The accent looks like it will only really effect her horns so it shouldn't be to much of a problem. I think 55 gems is fair (only 5 gems extra). I'll get to work on it tomorrow so feel free to send payment through crossroads or pms!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
Thanks, sending payment right away!
Thanks, sending payment right away!
@pinglist-12869 Bump! [emoji=paintbrush size=1] Slots are open. The valentines deal is now active!
@Star Watch Haven Art Shop Status

Bump!

Slots are open. The valentines deal is now active!
3eNjK7F.png
Art Shop ^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7