Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
I have more characters than I am able to get art of probably!! lol

I'd love to know how many headshots i could get for 60 eggs, or how many colored headshots i could get for 60 eggs? :3 Probably however many that is. Basically however many you're willing to take on. And I actually have MORE eggs i could offer but I am unsure how many refs I can get done during my winter break from uni, lol. :)
I have more characters than I am able to get art of probably!! lol

I'd love to know how many headshots i could get for 60 eggs, or how many colored headshots i could get for 60 eggs? :3 Probably however many that is. Basically however many you're willing to take on. And I actually have MORE eggs i could offer but I am unsure how many refs I can get done during my winter break from uni, lol. :)
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
@nightrising
LOL i see!! in the past i've accepted bribes around 1kg - 1.2kg for dragon headshot/bust colored sketches, so maybe i could do 9-10 or so for 60...? but i'm open to discussion! :O i probably wouldn't mind taking on more for more eggs even after NoTN is over, if you'd be okay with me still valuing them at 200g x,)

@nightrising
LOL i see!! in the past i've accepted bribes around 1kg - 1.2kg for dragon headshot/bust colored sketches, so maybe i could do 9-10 or so for 60...? but i'm open to discussion! :O i probably wouldn't mind taking on more for more eggs even after NoTN is over, if you'd be okay with me still valuing them at 200g x,)

x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
crawls around. i'd love to get a chibi of gymnopédie in this outfit for gems if that's alright... would 650-700g suffice?

also, does the coloring/lining fee apply per sketch, or per order [post]? i want to order a couple of fullbodies later down the line when i've got my hands on enough eggs so i thought i'd ask now :'3
crawls around. i'd love to get a chibi of gymnopédie in this outfit for gems if that's alright... would 650-700g suffice?

also, does the coloring/lining fee apply per sketch, or per order [post]? i want to order a couple of fullbodies later down the line when i've got my hands on enough eggs so i thought i'd ask now :'3
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
Yea that sounds great tbh!! :D

And oooo I might have to take you up on that offer in the future :3c
Yea that sounds great tbh!! :D

And oooo I might have to take you up on that offer in the future :3c
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
Awww thank you!! Their designs are years of work pfft, my oldest gijinka was first made in 2015 for reference haha. I'm very happy to hear you think their designs are cool!

Nice!! Look forward to seeing them!! Will send the CR in a minute!
Awww thank you!! Their designs are years of work pfft, my oldest gijinka was first made in 2015 for reference haha. I'm very happy to hear you think their designs are cool!

Nice!! Look forward to seeing them!! Will send the CR in a minute!
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
@Hocotate

Would you do a headshot of this character?
Snoot
@Hocotate

Would you do a headshot of this character?
Snoot
@shadoo
of course, i'll get started ASAP!
@shadoo
of course, i'll get started ASAP!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@rubin
hiii :3 of course, i would love to draw him; 650g sounds good to me!! and good question, i went ahead and made it per post and added that clarification to the OP! :'D

IN ANY CASE ty as always and good luck with the grind!! ;w;7
@rubin
hiii :3 of course, i would love to draw him; 650g sounds good to me!! and good question, i went ahead and made it per post and added that clarification to the OP! :'D

IN ANY CASE ty as always and good luck with the grind!! ;w;7
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
@Hocotate
I sent the cr!
@Hocotate
I sent the cr!
hello, could I get halfbodies of these two? I would do a mixed payment of 7 eggs and treasure They are indeed fandragons, and the designs I have for them in my head differ from what FR apparel can depict- so that being said, if it isn't too troublesome to use the art in their bios as reference for their hair/manes & Diluc's horns, then that'd be wonderful. I am always willing to pay extra for the extra effort as well [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86227900][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/862280/86227900_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90137363][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/901374/90137363_350.png[/img][/url]
hello, could I get halfbodies of these two? I would do a mixed payment of 7 eggs and treasure
They are indeed fandragons, and the designs I have for them in my head differ from what FR apparel can depict- so that being said, if it isn't too troublesome to use the art in their bios as reference for their hair/manes & Diluc's horns, then that'd be wonderful. I am always willing to pay extra for the extra effort as well

86227900_350.png

90137363_350.png
5hF3FGk.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
Looking for
Accent: Moonlight Parcel
IANv9nU.png5pCwDZf.png
misshitsu
any prns
FR +10 H
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37