Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | closed do not post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37
general update: im having a Time mentally + school has started again for me + i have developed a weird guilt for falling behind on these so thats even more of a mental block for me oops but i'm still getting to these when i can orz been trying to prioritize people who have already sent payment but motivation is volatile so i unfortunately can't promise it. next year i wont take chests for like the last few days for sure :,) still getting to orders as best i can, thank you for your patience and understanding also ive been delivering via PM now as to not bump this old thread up so much. [b]please PM me too[/b] [pinglist=97][pinglist=1278] pinglist for this shop / pinglist for all my commission options *both lists will be pinged whenever i open, so if you'd only like to be pinged for specific shops' openings, subscribe to the thread-specific one! ---------- hello! this thread is a spin-off of [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3229596/1]my usual PWYW sketch commissions thread[/url]. (hence why i'm using my usual pinglist for it...) for the duration of NoTN, i'll be offering PWYW sketches at a minimum of [b]13 strange chests / 1 unhatched egg / 200kt/g![/b] no need to ping me-- just post an offer with information about the character/dragon/etc you would like drawn. you can show multiple characters as options! [quote=please read before ordering] [LIST] [*]i expect to have a generally quick turnaround with these, but may have family matters / etc get in the way. please be understanding and patient! (because of the generally quick turnaround, i am working on these alongside other, bigger commission projects.) [*]if/when i approve your offer/order, please send a crossroads (and [u]not by PM[/u] if possible). i will accept it upon completion! (near the end of the event, i will accept strange chests upfront.) [*]if posting offsite, please credit my toyhouse account [url=https://toyhou.se/xxveil]xxveil[/url] for the sketch. [u]don't[/u] use my art for nft / AI / commercial use etc [/LIST][/quote] [quote="add-ons"] [LIST] [*]+0kt/g for different color lineart or background, just specify when ordering, otherwise the default is black lineart on a white background. [*]+50kt/g for me to use a specific brush from one of my other pieces/examples etc., just link the image in question when ordering. [*]+100kt/g for commission to color in/do lineart for my art (applies to all the sketches in your order); a transparent version will be provided. [/LIST][/quote] [quote=notes about price ranges/art sizes] [LIST] [*]i will not draw couple art or draw from 3d references, sorry OTL (of course if you have an mmo character with a drawn reference i can totally look at them, i just can't draw from screenshots of the 3d models;;) i'm also not very confident in drawing from purely text references / text references + image references, but feel free to inquire. [*]for convenience/legibility, prices are only listed in eggs, so if you'd like to pay in chests or kt/g, feel free to ask what your offer would approximate to. [*]details for certain characters/subjects may be simplified if you pay the "minimum." the more you pay above the "minimum," the more detailed it will be. [*]i accept mixed payments! [*]if you offer well above the minmums (ex. 10 eggs) i will "divide" the payment into smaller pieces (ex. 2 fullbodies; 2 busts + 1 fullbody, etc). if you really want to, you can ask about bribing for added color? [/LIST][/quote] [center][size=5]1-2 eggs: headshot / bust[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xOpN9PO.png[/img] *(proportion shown may vary based on character. 2 eggs will always get you a bust though) -------- [size=5]3-4 eggs: halfbody or fullbody chibi[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/hH1WRIQ.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fA4hibn.png[/img] (*there won't be shading like in the rightmost chibi example) --------- [size=5]5+ eggs: fullbody[/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/pFDvm0s.png[/img] view more examples of my art in general [url=https://toyhou.se/20286750.art-examples]here[/url]!
general update:
im having a Time mentally + school has started again for me + i have developed a weird guilt for falling behind on these so thats even more of a mental block for me oops but i'm still getting to these when i can orz
been trying to prioritize people who have already sent payment but motivation is volatile so i unfortunately can't promise it. next year i wont take chests for like the last few days for sure :,)
still getting to orders as best i can, thank you for your patience and understanding

also ive been delivering via PM now as to not bump this old thread up so much. please PM me too

pinglist for this shop / pinglist for all my commission options
*both lists will be pinged whenever i open, so if you'd only like to be pinged for specific shops' openings, subscribe to the thread-specific one!
hello! this thread is a spin-off of my usual PWYW sketch commissions thread. (hence why i'm using my usual pinglist for it...)
for the duration of NoTN, i'll be offering PWYW sketches at a minimum of 13 strange chests / 1 unhatched egg / 200kt/g! no need to ping me-- just post an offer with information about the character/dragon/etc you would like drawn. you can show multiple characters as options!
please read before ordering wrote:
  • i expect to have a generally quick turnaround with these, but may have family matters / etc get in the way. please be understanding and patient!
    (because of the generally quick turnaround, i am working on these alongside other, bigger commission projects.)
  • if/when i approve your offer/order, please send a crossroads (and not by PM if possible). i will accept it upon completion! (near the end of the event, i will accept strange chests upfront.)
  • if posting offsite, please credit my toyhouse account xxveil for the sketch. don't use my art for nft / AI / commercial use etc
add-ons wrote:
  • +0kt/g for different color lineart or background, just specify when ordering, otherwise the default is black lineart on a white background.
  • +50kt/g for me to use a specific brush from one of my other pieces/examples etc., just link the image in question when ordering.
  • +100kt/g for commission to color in/do lineart for my art (applies to all the sketches in your order); a transparent version will be provided.
notes about price ranges/art sizes wrote:
  • i will not draw couple art or draw from 3d references, sorry OTL
    (of course if you have an mmo character with a drawn reference i can totally look at them, i just can't draw from screenshots of the 3d models;;)
    i'm also not very confident in drawing from purely text references / text references + image references, but feel free to inquire.
  • for convenience/legibility, prices are only listed in eggs, so if you'd like to pay in chests or kt/g, feel free to ask what your offer would approximate to.
  • details for certain characters/subjects may be simplified if you pay the "minimum." the more you pay above the "minimum," the more detailed it will be.
  • i accept mixed payments!
  • if you offer well above the minmums (ex. 10 eggs) i will "divide" the payment into smaller pieces (ex. 2 fullbodies; 2 busts + 1 fullbody, etc).
    if you really want to, you can ask about bribing for added color?
1-2 eggs: headshot / bust
xOpN9PO.png
*(proportion shown may vary based on character. 2 eggs will always get you a bust though)
3-4 eggs: halfbody or fullbody chibi
hH1WRIQ.png
fA4hibn.png
(*there won't be shading like in the rightmost chibi example)
5+ eggs: fullbody
pFDvm0s.png

view more examples of my art in general here!
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
res
res
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
another reserve just in case but here we go again. soon.
another reserve just in case but here we go again. soon.
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory

@XXVEIL// sketch commissions @XXVEIL// all commissions
...i thought i might as well ping now so i can get back to any posts in the morning, probably around 8-10 FRT o|<

that being said, hello and happy notn eve! like last year, i'm offering sketches for eggs/strange chests/currency; please read the first post before ordering and thank you for your time!
(i do mention sending a CR after approval but no need to follow that exactly this first day, i don't mind anyone taking their time with gathering chests / eggs haha)

@XXVEIL// sketch commissions @XXVEIL// all commissions
...i thought i might as well ping now so i can get back to any posts in the morning, probably around 8-10 FRT o|<

that being said, hello and happy notn eve! like last year, i'm offering sketches for eggs/strange chests/currency; please read the first post before ordering and thank you for your time!
(i do mention sending a CR after approval but no need to follow that exactly this first day, i don't mind anyone taking their time with gathering chests / eggs haha)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
Happy NotN!! [emoji=nocturne star size=1] I was wondering if I could bribe you for 2 coloured half bodies, one this gal and one of this guy (separate pieces) for 16 eggs?
Happy NotN!!

I was wondering if I could bribe you for 2 coloured half bodies, one this gal and one of this guy (separate pieces) for 16 eggs?
Giltine
Lightning Flight
FRT+8
I have an Art Shop!
Might I offer you 3 tasty eggos for a half body sketch of this lad:

https://toyhou.se/7118340.alec
Might I offer you 3 tasty eggos for a half body sketch of this lad:

https://toyhou.se/7118340.alec
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
I'd love a fullbody, but may I pm the character ref?
I'd love a fullbody, but may I pm the character ref?
Onyx_Sig.png
I would love to get a fullbody! Can I PM to talk about character info?
I would love to get a fullbody! Can I PM to talk about character info?
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
hi there! i'm interested in getting some headshots from you, possibly colored? to be upfront, I am working on the reference sheets of the characters that I want to get art of. They're made on a base and I can usually get about 2 of them done a day. I am hoping to get a lot of headshots from you (I can offer 60 eggs?) if you are okay with it taking a bit for me to get my characters refs to you, I can wait in the back of the queue. Let me know if this sounds alright or not, thank you!
hi there! i'm interested in getting some headshots from you, possibly colored? to be upfront, I am working on the reference sheets of the characters that I want to get art of. They're made on a base and I can usually get about 2 of them done a day. I am hoping to get a lot of headshots from you (I can offer 60 eggs?) if you are okay with it taking a bit for me to get my characters refs to you, I can wait in the back of the queue. Let me know if this sounds alright or not, thank you!
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
...i think my internal alarm clock got me up a bit early LOL here's a quick reply before i head back to bed :') thank you all for your interest!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1] @giltine13 your gijinka designs are all so cool!! i would be happy to do colored halfbodies for that bribe; i'll get WIPs of them done asap for you to check out before coloring x) [size=2]and hopefully while i'm at it i can try and finish the fullbody you ordered from my other thread too haha![/size] @shadari of course, i'll start asap!! @sunkisseddragon @selah yes, feel free to PM! @nightrising hello there, i would certainly be interested in taking this on! (though i am a bit curious about what the total amount of characters might come up to if you have an estimate?) in any case, do feel free to PM whenever you have them ready x)
...i think my internal alarm clock got me up a bit early LOL here's a quick reply before i head back to bed :')
thank you all for your interest!!

@giltine13
your gijinka designs are all so cool!! i would be happy to do colored halfbodies for that bribe; i'll get WIPs of them done asap for you to check out before coloring x) and hopefully while i'm at it i can try and finish the fullbody you ordered from my other thread too haha!

@shadari
of course, i'll start asap!!

@sunkisseddragon @selah
yes, feel free to PM!

@nightrising
hello there, i would certainly be interested in taking this on! (though i am a bit curious about what the total amount of characters might come up to if you have an estimate?) in any case, do feel free to PM whenever you have them ready x)
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 36 37