Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is the fodder floor permanently up?
I was looking for fodder today (as one does), and I realized that I hadn't seen fodder below 8k in a while. Have I just been unlucky, or is the floor permanently up?
I was looking for fodder today (as one does), and I realized that I hadn't seen fodder below 8k in a while. Have I just been unlucky, or is the floor permanently up?
eiqmtcL.pngnNXqTah.pngVIKjMWi.png
NOTN is coming and people are stocking up on fodder.
NOTN is coming and people are stocking up on fodder.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
There have been Dom pushes left and right, and now NotN. So no bad luck on your part, just tough situation for dragon prices.
They should recover somewhat after NotN though. (I haven't looked at the upcoming push schedule yet though, to be fair LOL)
There have been Dom pushes left and right, and now NotN. So no bad luck on your part, just tough situation for dragon prices.
They should recover somewhat after NotN though. (I haven't looked at the upcoming push schedule yet though, to be fair LOL)
sh5xjiu.png
mtHAEL4.png
jbMLSIO.png
fdUVIfW.png
y41plqc.png
Wn6vGC1.png
YlKQFV6.png
MQadkUW.png
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gif 9X6Ea51.png
Ah, okay. And if it doesn't, I can always start actually breeding fodder for other people!
Ah, okay. And if it doesn't, I can always start actually breeding fodder for other people!
There's been a ton of exalting activity as of recent, and it's definitely pushed the fodder floor up for quite some time. Light vs. Arcane, Frigidfin and its boosted XP, the recent Wind push, and now NOTN preparation. It's all been one thing after the other, so the fodder floor hasn't really had any time to recover because fodder is still in high demand.

Fingers crossed for after NOTN though!
There's been a ton of exalting activity as of recent, and it's definitely pushed the fodder floor up for quite some time. Light vs. Arcane, Frigidfin and its boosted XP, the recent Wind push, and now NOTN preparation. It's all been one thing after the other, so the fodder floor hasn't really had any time to recover because fodder is still in high demand.

Fingers crossed for after NOTN though!
ytkEBod.png
5iXiC8z.png
tyEuRXe.png
9PstSFT.png
Wn6vGC1.png
IrmwTXC.png
JuaytuP.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
loimysO.png
..…….
look-at-my-fursona-her-name-is-Marsh.png
wind.gif you-WILL-look-at-my-fursona.png
Yeah like everyone else has said, it's just been a constant streak of things that would drive the fodder floor up for a few weeks now. A dom battle, a microholiday, and NotN prep will all drive the prices up, and since there's been no break between them, fodder floor is still high.

Unless there's any planned dom battles right after NotN (I generally don't keep up with it, so I don't know), we should see prices settle back down to normal again when NotN is over.
Yeah like everyone else has said, it's just been a constant streak of things that would drive the fodder floor up for a few weeks now. A dom battle, a microholiday, and NotN prep will all drive the prices up, and since there's been no break between them, fodder floor is still high.

Unless there's any planned dom battles right after NotN (I generally don't keep up with it, so I don't know), we should see prices settle back down to normal again when NotN is over.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
@silentsnowdrop It looks like the fodder floor should calm down a bit after NotN. Looking over that Wisp Mages thread after being gone for five years takes me back! Glad to see you, snowdrop!
@silentsnowdrop It looks like the fodder floor should calm down a bit after NotN. Looking over that Wisp Mages thread after being gone for five years takes me back! Glad to see you, snowdrop!
Dom-Shop-Link.png?rlkey=ts1tscej29cs0kt4g6wt9c37d&dl=0.png 1428_150px_istoki_by_miirshroom-dbzlzj5.png Lore-Thread-Link.png?rlkey=clnaiehtq32jzyvwmgq07ek0n&dl=0.png
@Istoki Hey! Good to see you! The Wisp Mages are pretty dormant, but if you ever want one, let me know. I've still got pairs!
@Istoki Hey! Good to see you! The Wisp Mages are pretty dormant, but if you ever want one, let me know. I've still got pairs!
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/371074123138465794/1184273894853574686/ada.jpg[/img]
ada.jpg
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!