Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | LF Bio Designer
I am looking for matching bio designs for all of my coli teams. Ideally with some visual indicators of which venue and which other dragons are on the team somehow. I don't do much writing, so only maybe 1 textbox is needed, and 1-3 spots for adopts/art to go into as well.

paying in gems.

I am open to either something I can edit myself and just add in certain stock photos to show teams/venue or one that is custom for each that you make, however for more custom items I will need a week or two so I can grind up a bit more spare cash for this.
I am looking for matching bio designs for all of my coli teams. Ideally with some visual indicators of which venue and which other dragons are on the team somehow. I don't do much writing, so only maybe 1 textbox is needed, and 1-3 spots for adopts/art to go into as well.

paying in gems.

I am open to either something I can edit myself and just add in certain stock photos to show teams/venue or one that is custom for each that you make, however for more custom items I will need a week or two so I can grind up a bit more spare cash for this.
bump
bump