Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Humanoids + gijinka <3
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Kelbris [img]https://i.ibb.co/3sHDYwK/Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-3-49-57-PM.png[/img] hope this works? :OOO
@Kelbris

Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-3-49-57-PM.png

hope this works? :OOO
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame - OHHH SHE IS SO CUTE, YES!! I LOVE HER HAIR. HER LITTLE SMILE. My friend and I absolutely love what you've done with her [emoji=heart size=1] THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN, I'LL BE SURE TO STAY SUBBED TO THIS THREAD!! I would love to order again once my gift rounds are over <333
@GlitchingFlame - OHHH SHE IS SO CUTE, YES!! I LOVE HER HAIR. HER LITTLE SMILE. My friend and I absolutely love what you've done with her

THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN, I'LL BE SURE TO STAY SUBBED TO THIS THREAD!! I would love to order again once my gift rounds are over <333
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Kelbris AHHHH I'M SO GLAD DKLJFK I WANTED THAT PLAYFUL VIBE cos she messes with human patients but also kinda dead eyes,,, if that makes any sense? BUT YESSS WELCOME BACK ALWAYS
@Kelbris AHHHH I'M SO GLAD DKLJFK I WANTED THAT PLAYFUL VIBE cos she messes with human patients but also kinda dead eyes,,, if that makes any sense? BUT YESSS WELCOME BACK ALWAYS
Artboard-1.png
Character: All of my reference images are included in this guys bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81972921][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819730/81972921_350.png[/img][/url] Offer: 3kg for both? Info: (Expression, extra detail if gijinka) Basically, this is my Shadowrun character. He has an infection which gives him a second personality that is more assertive. They are both cooperating and my plan is that at some point they'll merge into one person. :D You can read more in the bio description if you want to. He is Japanese, about 19 years old.
Character: All of my reference images are included in this guys bio. 81972921_350.png
Offer: 3kg for both?
Info: (Expression, extra detail if gijinka) Basically, this is my Shadowrun character. He has an infection which gives him a second personality that is more assertive. They are both cooperating and my plan is that at some point they'll merge into one person. :D You can read more in the bio description if you want to. He is Japanese, about 19 years old.

BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Skittles251 ooooh ok so let me clarify, you're looking for essentially this character x2 with two different personalities, but more specifically, you'd like it to be a gijinka (so partially dragon?)

If I got that right, may I ask what percent gijinka (like do you want just horns, elf ears, scales on skin, etc...) you'd like?

Also, any particular expressions or poses?
@Skittles251 ooooh ok so let me clarify, you're looking for essentially this character x2 with two different personalities, but more specifically, you'd like it to be a gijinka (so partially dragon?)

If I got that right, may I ask what percent gijinka (like do you want just horns, elf ears, scales on skin, etc...) you'd like?

Also, any particular expressions or poses?
Artboard-1.png
Oh, it doesn't need to be a gijinka. :D I just use the dragon to hold art so I don't have to go through finding pictures. :D

And yes, sorry if that wasn't clear. They are not in a relationship aside from tentative friends.

As for expressions or poses, the alternate personality would be more assertive and confident while the original personality is shier and would rather hide than fight (although that is starting to change). The original personality is now trying to learn to fight to save his family, so maybe the alternate personality teaching him to shoot or something like that?
Oh, it doesn't need to be a gijinka. :D I just use the dragon to hold art so I don't have to go through finding pictures. :D

And yes, sorry if that wasn't clear. They are not in a relationship aside from tentative friends.

As for expressions or poses, the alternate personality would be more assertive and confident while the original personality is shier and would rather hide than fight (although that is starting to change). The original personality is now trying to learn to fight to save his family, so maybe the alternate personality teaching him to shoot or something like that?
BiYzByz.gif6z1gQFM.png FI4rElJ.png asexual_zpscvse3pjl.pngN6rygcH.pngkPMrajo.pnglnrYYwg.pngtumblr_o1cb6f8u9h1unhfhho3_r3_100.png
eZ5CPeG.gif

tumblr_ny7bkbgNXY1s88na0o1_400.png

uw3nPsd.png

yxjAjIa.png
rB3k2Un.png
57hQ131.png
@Grimme here you go!! [img]https://i.ibb.co/t30zzqt/Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-5-00-41-PM.png[/img] [img]https://i.ibb.co/V30mLLt/Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-5-00-25-PM.png[/img]
@Grimme

here you go!!

Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-5-00-41-PM.png
Screenshot-2023-12-15-at-5-00-25-PM.png
Artboard-1.png
@Skittles251 Ok I think I got it! may I ask how much you are offering?
@Skittles251 Ok I think I got it! may I ask how much you are offering?
Artboard-1.png
@GlitchingFlame Oh my god I LOVE THEM. Thank you so much! Do you have a Twitter or something I can credit, or should I just save a link to here for future reference?
@GlitchingFlame Oh my god I LOVE THEM. Thank you so much! Do you have a Twitter or something I can credit, or should I just save a link to here for future reference?
@Grimme glxtchdraws or glitchingflame! I kinda forgot which one lol, but both are me haha
@Grimme glxtchdraws or glitchingflame! I kinda forgot which one lol, but both are me haha
Artboard-1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11