Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Merry Halloween Discussion (D5)
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64
After seeing Lark's role name, and with a bit of further thinking as well as hearing from some of y'alls opinions, I'm here to share the little information I got.

The slot I chose to use my item on before I died was @CreatorsDilemma, which, as I mentioned, seems to have the same ability Larkspur likely used to avoid being voted off. It also mentioned skeletons in some form, which now seems like it could be very relevant at hand considering what Larkspur was.

This might just me seeing similar words and jumping the gun, ha, but it's a pattern that pings off my own radar hard enough that I'll be keeping my eye on this slot at the very least of it.
After seeing Lark's role name, and with a bit of further thinking as well as hearing from some of y'alls opinions, I'm here to share the little information I got.

The slot I chose to use my item on before I died was @CreatorsDilemma, which, as I mentioned, seems to have the same ability Larkspur likely used to avoid being voted off. It also mentioned skeletons in some form, which now seems like it could be very relevant at hand considering what Larkspur was.

This might just me seeing similar words and jumping the gun, ha, but it's a pattern that pings off my own radar hard enough that I'll be keeping my eye on this slot at the very least of it.
V2NoKel.gif
hh5n4WA.pngQQBKJhC.pngrLSiosd.pngOxagJgG.pngmlHpBMC.pngeIK5iG7.pngpyAp3dI.pngyZFrBUC.png
I'm popping in to let you all know I will be almost entirely inactive tomorrow- I have not only a project but a school event.
(Also, glad Lark was taken off the roster. Whoever did that, thanks!)
I'm popping in to let you all know I will be almost entirely inactive tomorrow- I have not only a project but a school event.
(Also, glad Lark was taken off the roster. Whoever did that, thanks!)
tn0RSo5.pnghh5n4WA.png
3adgzZD.pngEB9jVcQ.png
6YousWl.pngqhK4FYS.png
mAiCJNJ.pngJ7D1quC.png
o_hs_006_1.pngo_hs_134_2.pngo_hs-S_038_1.pngo_hs_162_2.pngo_hs_157_2.png
3ani__758__sm.gif 3ani__026-alola__sm.gif
Spent twenty minutes typing out a post going through the possibilities of who could be left on the possible maf team and then the page reloaded AGAIN, so I’m just gonna summarize.

Of the people left alive, I think the only people who aren’t basically confirmed town are:
1. Dilemma
2. Silver
3. Storia

Restless’s post makes Dilemma seem way more suspicious than Silver, given that if Dilemma was the one who caused the events of the last day phase, he’s definitely maf. That’s not a town move at all.

I think my plan of action is vote out Storia, vote out Dilemma, and then if we still haven’t won, vote out Silver.

If Storia flips town, I will revisit my town reading on Crow, but for now, this is what I’m feeling.

If anyone wants me to elaborate on why I think a particular person not on this list is town, let me know, but I’m not going to retype the whole thing out again for now.

There is one thing I’m curious about though.
@restlessStardust
What do you mean by skeletons were mentioned?
Spent twenty minutes typing out a post going through the possibilities of who could be left on the possible maf team and then the page reloaded AGAIN, so I’m just gonna summarize.

Of the people left alive, I think the only people who aren’t basically confirmed town are:
1. Dilemma
2. Silver
3. Storia

Restless’s post makes Dilemma seem way more suspicious than Silver, given that if Dilemma was the one who caused the events of the last day phase, he’s definitely maf. That’s not a town move at all.

I think my plan of action is vote out Storia, vote out Dilemma, and then if we still haven’t won, vote out Silver.

If Storia flips town, I will revisit my town reading on Crow, but for now, this is what I’m feeling.

If anyone wants me to elaborate on why I think a particular person not on this list is town, let me know, but I’m not going to retype the whole thing out again for now.

There is one thing I’m curious about though.
@restlessStardust
What do you mean by skeletons were mentioned?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@TastyPastry

To clarify, I meant that the ability calls Dilemma a skeleton. The reason why that I bring attention to it is that Larkspur was also a skeleton. This may just be me seeing a pattern where there isn't, and maybe Dilemma was just unlucky enough to share a role theme with our first discovered scum, but I thought it was worth bringing up.
@TastyPastry

To clarify, I meant that the ability calls Dilemma a skeleton. The reason why that I bring attention to it is that Larkspur was also a skeleton. This may just be me seeing a pattern where there isn't, and maybe Dilemma was just unlucky enough to share a role theme with our first discovered scum, but I thought it was worth bringing up.
V2NoKel.gif
hh5n4WA.pngQQBKJhC.pngrLSiosd.pngOxagJgG.pngmlHpBMC.pngeIK5iG7.pngpyAp3dI.pngyZFrBUC.png
Oh yeah also if there’s someone else who received a roleblocking item tonight (likely not tbh), I think it would be good to say so, so that you can coordinate with @Theybuggers and roleblock both Dilemma and Storia tonight. Hopefully that should prevent another night kill.

If nobody says anything, then up to you, I guess, Theybuggers. I don’t think it really matters if you use your ability for protection or roleblocking, either will be fine. I trust your judgement. If I can make a request, please don’t use it on me, I have something to do again tonight and I don’t want to be roleblocked.
Oh yeah also if there’s someone else who received a roleblocking item tonight (likely not tbh), I think it would be good to say so, so that you can coordinate with @Theybuggers and roleblock both Dilemma and Storia tonight. Hopefully that should prevent another night kill.

If nobody says anything, then up to you, I guess, Theybuggers. I don’t think it really matters if you use your ability for protection or roleblocking, either will be fine. I trust your judgement. If I can make a request, please don’t use it on me, I have something to do again tonight and I don’t want to be roleblocked.
[quote name="@restlessStardust" date="2023-12-14 11:28:42" ] @\TastyPastry To clarify, I meant that the ability calls Dilemma a skeleton. The reason why that I bring attention to it is that Larkspur was also a skeleton. This may just be me seeing a pattern where there isn't, and maybe Dilemma was just unlucky enough to share a role theme with our first discovered scum, but I thought it was worth bringing up. [/quote] So wait, just to clarify, does it tell you the other person’s ability and the name of their role? How explicitly does it go into the details of their ability? If Dilemma’s matches up almost exactly with what happened in the previous day phase, then I’d say he’s pretty much conf mafia.
@restlessStardust wrote on 2023-12-14 11:28:42:
@\TastyPastry

So wait, just to clarify, does it tell you the other person’s ability and the name of their role? How explicitly does it go into the details of their ability? If Dilemma’s matches up almost exactly with what happened in the previous day phase, then I’d say he’s pretty much conf mafia.
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2023-12-14 11:32:15" ] [quote name="@restlessStardust" date="2023-12-14 11:28:42" ] @\TastyPastry To clarify, I meant that the ability calls Dilemma a skeleton. The reason why that I bring attention to it is that Larkspur was also a skeleton. This may just be me seeing a pattern where there isn't, and maybe Dilemma was just unlucky enough to share a role theme with our first discovered scum, but I thought it was worth bringing up. [/quote] So wait, just to clarify, does it tell you the other person’s ability and the name of their role? How explicitly does it go into the details of their ability? If Dilemma’s matches up almost exactly with what happened in the previous day phase, then I’d say he’s pretty much conf mafia. [/quote] I was shown only one ability of Dilemma's, but it included all the details of the specific ability. I did not see the role's name, this is just guesswork from reading what was included in the ability's description. I believe that it matches exactly what happened in the previous day phase.
TastyPastry wrote on 2023-12-14 11:32:15:
@restlessStardust wrote on 2023-12-14 11:28:42:
@\TastyPastry

So wait, just to clarify, does it tell you the other person’s ability and the name of their role? How explicitly does it go into the details of their ability? If Dilemma’s matches up almost exactly with what happened in the previous day phase, then I’d say he’s pretty much conf mafia.
I was shown only one ability of Dilemma's, but it included all the details of the specific ability. I did not see the role's name, this is just guesswork from reading what was included in the ability's description.

I believe that it matches exactly what happened in the previous day phase.
V2NoKel.gif
Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar.
Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar.
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
[quote name="CreatorsDilemma" date="2023-12-14 11:45:57" ] Okay, this is something to come back to. I will say that yes, the ability is mine, but I did not use it yesterday. I cannot use my ability on other players, only myself. It specifies that. @RestlessStardust , do you still have access to my ability? If so, you can confirm this. Either maf shares an ability with me or there’s an item involved that does something similar. [/quote] I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing.
CreatorsDilemma wrote on 2023-12-14 11:45:57:
I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing.
V2NoKel.gif
[quote name="restlessStardust" date="2023-12-14 11:48:33" ] (Quote snipped) I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing. [/quote] Sorry if it seemed like I was saying you said that, mostly I was responding to Pastry there. Larkspur’s theme is similar to mine, so sharing an ability makes sense, but it’s worth considering the possibility of an item as well.
restlessStardust wrote on 2023-12-14 11:48:33:
(Quote snipped)
I do. I was not saying you used it on Larkspur, I was pointing out the fact that it seems you both share an ability. Either that, or maf managed to get their hands on an item that does the exact same thing.
Sorry if it seemed like I was saying you said that, mostly I was responding to Pastry there. Larkspur’s theme is similar to mine, so sharing an ability makes sense, but it’s worth considering the possibility of an item as well.
12475606.png87597622.png84500972.png83156440.png88684011.png56303576.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 ... 63 64