Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Royal Knights Project (Free Dragons!)
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
@VoidDeluz Absolutely! Enzo will be sent shortly c:
@VoidDeluz Absolutely! Enzo will be sent shortly c:
tumblr_pyegmoMJkS1ugssd3o3_250.png n4H37dx.png
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Finally got this girl to 15! Bought a new Celestial Runners bab who I'm gonna level to 20, and then they're gonna have some lovely kids [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86858234][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868583/86858234_350.png[/img][/url]
Finally got this girl to 15! Bought a new Celestial Runners bab who I'm gonna level to 20, and then they're gonna have some lovely kids
86858234_350.png
dNCLmdm.png u Spreadsheet Enthusiast u My tools website
u Wishlist u CC Free Bio Resources
u My suggestions u Offsite Tools Masterlist
-
- Please pick dragons from my hibden for forum games! -
I subscribe to every thread I make.
@VolatileMatter Congratulations! Eirbua will be added to the front page shortly ^^
@VolatileMatter Congratulations! Eirbua will be added to the front page shortly ^^
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@CerberusGuard I'd lobe to be added to the pinglist for hatchlings! :D
@CerberusGuard I'd lobe to be added to the pinglist for hatchlings! :D
7zcCDc4.png
Pinglist Snipped

Hello everyone! As I'm sure you've seen, there has been a new Developer Update that announced a change to the way pings work. Unfortunately, our main pinglist is over 12 people, meaning unless FR staff decide to allow "public" pinglists that anyone can ping, it will be near impossible for anyone besides me to send out pings for hatchlings.

For now, because the mass ping removal hasn't yet gone into effect, I will be leaving the pinglist where it is. If there is any update, I will make sure to let you know. If the mass ping removal happens without FR staff creating a workaround for lineage projects and such, then the best thing I can think of (at the time of writing this) is for you to ping me, and I can then send out a larger ping. For the time being, this is still not necessary.

Thank you all so much for your understanding and support during this. I understand I have been fairly inactive lately, and I apologize for that. I have been struggling with personal issues for a few months now and will try to become more active and breed more dragons for the lineage.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be keeping an eye on my DMs and pings and will do my best to answer. Again, thank you so much.

In order to not lose the original general pinglist, I have already created a new one. If you would like to join the new pinglist, it is available. For the time being, I will not be creating a specific request pinglist.
Pinglist Snipped

Hello everyone! As I'm sure you've seen, there has been a new Developer Update that announced a change to the way pings work. Unfortunately, our main pinglist is over 12 people, meaning unless FR staff decide to allow "public" pinglists that anyone can ping, it will be near impossible for anyone besides me to send out pings for hatchlings.

For now, because the mass ping removal hasn't yet gone into effect, I will be leaving the pinglist where it is. If there is any update, I will make sure to let you know. If the mass ping removal happens without FR staff creating a workaround for lineage projects and such, then the best thing I can think of (at the time of writing this) is for you to ping me, and I can then send out a larger ping. For the time being, this is still not necessary.

Thank you all so much for your understanding and support during this. I understand I have been fairly inactive lately, and I apologize for that. I have been struggling with personal issues for a few months now and will try to become more active and breed more dragons for the lineage.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out. I will be keeping an eye on my DMs and pings and will do my best to answer. Again, thank you so much.

In order to not lose the original general pinglist, I have already created a new one. If you would like to join the new pinglist, it is available. For the time being, I will not be creating a specific request pinglist.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
@CerberusGuard

Subscribed!

I'm just coming back as well and I'll say it was quite a surprise to suddenly need to create so many pinglists for projects haha I'm hoping in the future, staff will add a feature to help other users access things such as sales pinglists.
@CerberusGuard

Subscribed!

I'm just coming back as well and I'll say it was quite a surprise to suddenly need to create so many pinglists for projects haha I'm hoping in the future, staff will add a feature to help other users access things such as sales pinglists.
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@CerberusGuard Elwen is generation 17! I forgot to register her father before exalting him, so shes trained to level 20. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85995097][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/859951/85995097_350.png[/img][/url]
@CerberusGuard

Elwen is generation 17! I forgot to register her father before exalting him, so shes trained to level 20.

85995097_350.png
The Seasonal Courts
Watermelons Unite!
Starborn Prophets
Nuvole Bianche
Oilbelisks
Untitled_Artwork_6.png
@Blueswtte Awesome! I'll get Elwen updated on the front page ASAP.
@Blueswtte Awesome! I'll get Elwen updated on the front page ASAP.
1vAtYxM.png
o7ZCFYm.png
B8HmiZX.png
d3OF3Gw.png
QUIpVFE.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
J7D1quC.png
YUzmw5z.png
Hello everyone! I wasn't sure to ping, so I'll just post without one! I am doing a lineage project for funsies where I try and create a dragon with as many warrior lineages as possible. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91043175][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/910432/91043175_350.png[/img][/url] Currently, the third generation of these dragons, Markus, has the bloodlines of Night Warriors, Warseers, Vitali's Warriors, and Everlight's Legacy. I'm hoping his children can have Royal Knights lineage too! So I'm posting here to see if anyone would be willing to offer a female to nest with him. I'm totally fine sending him to your lair with some food if you don't want to temporarily part with your female. :) My only requirements is that they are pure Royal Knight with no other lineages, and have a darker color scheme so their kids can potentially qualify for Night Warriors (otherwise they're NWs only in name unless they're trained to level 25 in which case they can be Brodhuil Caominori). I will only be keeping one hatchling to continue the project, so the others can be donated back to this project or the owner of the female can keep the rest. Either way! And the child I keep will be leveled to 25 before they continue the lineage. If anyone would be willing to help, I would really appreciate it. If not, no worries! Thank you all! :)
Hello everyone!

I wasn't sure to ping, so I'll just post without one!

I am doing a lineage project for funsies where I try and create a dragon with as many warrior lineages as possible.

91043175_350.png

Currently, the third generation of these dragons, Markus, has the bloodlines of Night Warriors, Warseers, Vitali's Warriors, and Everlight's Legacy.

I'm hoping his children can have Royal Knights lineage too! So I'm posting here to see if anyone would be willing to offer a female to nest with him. I'm totally fine sending him to your lair with some food if you don't want to temporarily part with your female. :)

My only requirements is that they are pure Royal Knight with no other lineages, and have a darker color scheme so their kids can potentially qualify for Night Warriors (otherwise they're NWs only in name unless they're trained to level 25 in which case they can be Brodhuil Caominori).

I will only be keeping one hatchling to continue the project, so the others can be donated back to this project or the owner of the female can keep the rest. Either way! And the child I keep will be leveled to 25 before they continue the lineage.

If anyone would be willing to help, I would really appreciate it. If not, no worries!

Thank you all! :)
Looking for free lineage dragons? Level 25 rentals? Join an active community with frequent free raffles? Check out Vitali's Warriors!
I'd like to register this gen 11 Royal Knight please! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86891952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868920/86891952_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd like to register this gen 11 Royal Knight please!

86891952_350.png
1 2 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65