Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Unexpected intrests?
1 2 3
Came for the pet sim aspect, stayed for the dragon capitalism.
Came for the pet sim aspect, stayed for the dragon capitalism.
I made this signature just for the achievement.
I hated bogsneaks, disliked abbies, and thought I'd never post on the forums.

Bogsneaks are slowly growing on me, I love abbies now, and I have hundreds of forum posts.
I hated bogsneaks, disliked abbies, and thought I'd never post on the forums.

Bogsneaks are slowly growing on me, I love abbies now, and I have hundreds of forum posts.
I'm rather bad at interacting with people, so if I don't respond to something, I probably don't know what to say. Sorry in advance. FR time +2
UNA8DS1.png
When I first started playing I was baffled by the long breeding projects other people were doing and now I struggle not to make to many projects.
When I first started playing I was baffled by the long breeding projects other people were doing and now I struggle not to make to many projects.
hydrangea3.png o Skyllish
>Wishlist
>Art Diary
At first I didn't see much of the appeal of collecting gen 1s. I mean, you can just get a bred dragon with the colours and genes you want for cheaper! Or so foolish past me had thought...

Now here I am, checking the auction house daily for if any gen 1s catch my eye for me to dump all my gems and treasure into, *sigh*
At first I didn't see much of the appeal of collecting gen 1s. I mean, you can just get a bred dragon with the colours and genes you want for cheaper! Or so foolish past me had thought...

Now here I am, checking the auction house daily for if any gen 1s catch my eye for me to dump all my gems and treasure into, *sigh*
34801.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
Auraboa, probably - I thought they were pretty cool from the breed announcement, and got even more invested when I saw how many interesting genes they had.

Aberrations became my favorite Ancient breed after I returned from a while of sporadic activity. I loved the potential for lore with a two-headed dragon breed (and the fact that they come from my flight is part of it).

Ancients in general, really. I feel like I started liking them a lot better after coming back from my aforementioned sporadic activity due to how fun it is to make gene projects with them.
Auraboa, probably - I thought they were pretty cool from the breed announcement, and got even more invested when I saw how many interesting genes they had.

Aberrations became my favorite Ancient breed after I returned from a while of sporadic activity. I loved the potential for lore with a two-headed dragon breed (and the fact that they come from my flight is part of it).

Ancients in general, really. I feel like I started liking them a lot better after coming back from my aforementioned sporadic activity due to how fun it is to make gene projects with them.
Tobias | He/Him | Fiesta de Muertos and The Flying Trapeze (100 hatchling challenges)
Regarding forum games, please only select dragons who have familiars - those are the permanent residents of my lair. Feel free to look through the hibernal den, too
mirrors lol. I was really iffy towards them when I first joined but I wish I had more mirror permas atm.

And also g1 projects! At first when I joined I thought "that's silly, it doesn't matter whether or not a dragon is a g1" and while I still technically agree with that, I think the activity of hunting down a good xyz and geneing them and dressing them up all dandy makes them so much more special to me once they make it to my main tab. so there's my lecture to my past self about why this "needlessly expensive" thing actually is awesome and makes me happy.
mirrors lol. I was really iffy towards them when I first joined but I wish I had more mirror permas atm.

And also g1 projects! At first when I joined I thought "that's silly, it doesn't matter whether or not a dragon is a g1" and while I still technically agree with that, I think the activity of hunting down a good xyz and geneing them and dressing them up all dandy makes them so much more special to me once they make it to my main tab. so there's my lecture to my past self about why this "needlessly expensive" thing actually is awesome and makes me happy.
RIuVQv5.png looking for an orca/orca/shale w/ plague eyes
Ancients in general have grown on me a lot. I tried having them back when they were first released, but the first few ancients just never really held my attention. But I absolutely adore some of the newer ancients. Aethers are probably in my top 3 favorite breeds in general! I feel kind of bad for selling my original ancients that I hatched/breed changed, but I'm very happy with my current roster. Their genes are just so fun to play with!.
Ancients in general have grown on me a lot. I tried having them back when they were first released, but the first few ancients just never really held my attention. But I absolutely adore some of the newer ancients. Aethers are probably in my top 3 favorite breeds in general! I feel kind of bad for selling my original ancients that I hatched/breed changed, but I'm very happy with my current roster. Their genes are just so fun to play with!.
Hail Derek and hope for the best!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
holds mirrors and tundras in my arms like ferrets
holds mirrors and tundras in my arms like ferrets
Die of Bargaining julien
. they/them
. sapphic
. witch
. avatar
I didn't care for Auraboa at first but now when a g1 is female my go-to is to scry them as a boa.

When I first started playing I thought permababies were weird/a waste but now I have quite a few and want more.

I also thought G1s and UMAs were kind of silly/too bougie for me but now I've spent so much dragon money on them lol
I didn't care for Auraboa at first but now when a g1 is female my go-to is to scry them as a boa.

When I first started playing I thought permababies were weird/a waste but now I have quite a few and want more.

I also thought G1s and UMAs were kind of silly/too bougie for me but now I've spent so much dragon money on them lol
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
When Veilspuns came out, I couldn't find anything fitting to make a pair out of. Their genes did not fit my style for a long time and I slept on them for a week or two before exploding.

I now have 5 pairs of them... that is 10 veilspuns.
When Veilspuns came out, I couldn't find anything fitting to make a pair out of. Their genes did not fit my style for a long time and I slept on them for a week or two before exploding.

I now have 5 pairs of them... that is 10 veilspuns.
PboYqwV.png
1 2 3