Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Cozy Winter Raffle [ROUND 5]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35
@Geirskogul

i sent a level 5 wildclaw your way via PA. not sure if i priced it correctly, lmk if i need to adjust it
@Geirskogul

i sent a level 5 wildclaw your way via PA. not sure if i priced it correctly, lmk if i need to adjust it

Proud to be autistic!
They/She/He Pronouns
FR+0
Dragon Sales
Wishlist
~~ Co-Owner of FrostLeaf Hatchery ~~
Proud member of the Hellebores grove!
~~ uArsNIY.png
@Polty
You got it spot on! Thanks for supporting fire :D
@Polty
You got it spot on! Thanks for supporting fire :D
16910.png VWOOP
she/her
FR + 3

~Ice~
57.png
Moderator of the Flight Rising Together discord server! Interested in joining us? PM me! :)
icon01_snall.png
@clockworkworm

You’re right they haven’t! Not yet anyway. I’ve been very busy (and have a bit of a sick brain going on) and reached a point that I’m just going to wait till the end of my shift, about 30 mins from now, and I’ll start recording everything I accepted tonight through PA receipts.

I can ping you when I’m done? In case you want to verify the results
@clockworkworm

You’re right they haven’t! Not yet anyway. I’ve been very busy (and have a bit of a sick brain going on) and reached a point that I’m just going to wait till the end of my shift, about 30 mins from now, and I’ll start recording everything I accepted tonight through PA receipts.

I can ping you when I’m done? In case you want to verify the results
gG13YVz.pngtumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
@Elevation
You're right, thank you for pointing it out - I'll ask our wizard to look into it when she has the time.
@Elevation
You're right, thank you for pointing it out - I'll ask our wizard to look into it when she has the time.
rosie.gif little briar rose
008.png eieru :: 24 :: he/him
008.png brazil +5 frt
008.png humble blush collector
008.png i love my friends
008.png have a nice day!
@gryphire no need to ping! just wanted to make sure it was on your radar. thank you!!
@gryphire no need to ping! just wanted to make sure it was on your radar. thank you!!
wlqTQo0.jpg
@eieru You're welcome! Best of luck to the spreadsheet wizard. [emoji=pink star size=1]
@eieru

You're welcome! Best of luck to the spreadsheet wizard.
My pronouns are they/them
My wishlisht
My dom badges
My avatar dragon (Diamant!)
I'm not cisgender
Very active Arcane exalt lair
Please ping me in forums
I like to draw! No art shop as of yet.
A very sleepy brown pigeon, perfectly round.
...................................................Images link to source
@ZuuZolMul Sending over some lvl 7s on PA!
@ZuuZolMul Sending over some lvl 7s on PA!
MRs2Zyj.png
@Unelore

Hi, just noticed that you recorded the last 4 dragons I sent you as coming from "converseburde"
@Unelore

Hi, just noticed that you recorded the last 4 dragons I sent you as coming from "converseburde"
@SongofSummer

I'm sorry, I'm only accepting for treasure at the moment! If you send them to Ahreyoukidding they can accept for gems.
@SongofSummer

I'm sorry, I'm only accepting for treasure at the moment! If you send them to Ahreyoukidding they can accept for gems.
wCtmyuR.png Avatar Dragon | Molten Lava Subspecies

“Life is like a piano; the white keys represent happiness and the black show sadness. But as you go through life's journey, remember that the black keys also create music.” - Ehssan
RClY3u4.gif GwKdven.png
@Birdsofwax Whoops, that will teach me to read better!
@Birdsofwax Whoops, that will teach me to read better!
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 34 35