Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Last post wins! (vers.2)
[quote name="PurpleInsignia" date="2023-12-11 06:10:07" ] I'M BACK! I don't think anyone noticed I was gone- [/quote] welcome back!,also WHY KAKEGURUI:https://youtu.be/Axnn1A-kFIQ?si=kIpDQIqlcQIYH4kZ
PurpleInsignia wrote on 2023-12-11 06:10:07:
I'M BACK!
I don't think anyone noticed I was gone-
welcome back!,also WHY KAKEGURUI:https://youtu.be/Axnn1A-kFIQ?si=kIpDQIqlcQIYH4kZ
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
Likes?| Bandlab|For sale|JOIN THE CHAOS
making plans to buy 800 dollars worth of LEGOs
being broke here i come!
making plans to buy 800 dollars worth of LEGOs
being broke here i come!
5vnsOgE.pngkHBaXec.pnggYW0j5f.png
0HBKL8H.png oaolHwW.pngdT9HQge.pngr8v91MH.png
I am a human bean and open to friend requests!
IS THIS STILL GOING???
IS THIS STILL GOING???
kGb1a.gif FR+3 dxz47.gif
[quote name="SabbaticalJester" date="2023-12-11 07:17:30" ] IS THIS STILL GOING??? [/quote] YOU EXPECTED OTHERWISE???
SabbaticalJester wrote on 2023-12-11 07:17:30:
IS THIS STILL GOING???
YOU EXPECTED OTHERWISE???
7GZL67L.pngdO7Qce6.pngA blue-and-green blinkie with an image of an azure crystal/jungle shimmer/jade crackle female-posed Bogsneak to the right. On the left, pixelated white text says ''free ingo!''
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED...
kGb1a.gif FR+3 dxz47.gif
[quote name="SabbaticalJester" date="2023-12-11 07:17:30" ] IS THIS STILL GOING??? [/quote] technically not since somebody already won a while ago, but we just kinda use it to talk now wahaha
SabbaticalJester wrote on 2023-12-11 07:17:30:
IS THIS STILL GOING???
technically not since somebody already won a while ago, but we just kinda use it to talk now wahaha
eESLWsA.gif finn + blurr | he/they/it | 15
neurodivergent (please use tonetags!)
i'll make this look nicer eventually.
it's a zero, NOT an O!
hatchery
art shop
skin shop
wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
So many alerts
I'm trying to juggle text walls here
So many alerts
I'm trying to juggle text walls here
They/Them pronouns please!
Important note: If my posts seem more stressed than normal, or just generally seem off, tell me to go play A Hat in Time or something like that.
Terraria Forums About Page: here. My signature there includes a link to my AMA, which has my OC colors.
I don't mind getting pings, and I usually don't sub to threads, so ping me in replies and hopefully I won't miss them
Huh, well after the hatchling-sitter thread was closed a while back I half expected this one too.. BUT HEY, I'm not disappointed
Huh, well after the hatchling-sitter thread was closed a while back I half expected this one too.. BUT HEY, I'm not disappointed
kGb1a.gif FR+3 dxz47.gif
[quote name="SabbaticalJester" date="2023-12-11 07:19:50" ] I DON'T KNOW WHAT I EXPECTED... [/quote] [s]me neither[/s]
SabbaticalJester wrote on 2023-12-11 07:19:50:
me neither
whehehehe
whehehehe
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | Wishlistjmmdg.gif1MhDR.gifV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gif