Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FIREDOM] Cozy Winter's Grab-bags(CLOSE)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Epicea
Sending in treasure for a bag
@Epicea
Sending in treasure for a bag
43249438.png43214888.png
Thank you for buying! I will be a little slow sending out the bags, but rest assured I will take into consideration when the order was sent rather than when you get the bag! So even if you order one on the last day, and I don't get back to you before Sunday, you'll still get the bag for the day you ordered it.
Thank you for buying! I will be a little slow sending out the bags, but rest assured I will take into consideration when the order was sent rather than when you get the bag! So even if you order one on the last day, and I don't get back to you before Sunday, you'll still get the bag for the day you ordered it.
Y5ILoot.png
@Epicea

Sending 2 level 6's for a grab bag :D
@Epicea

Sending 2 level 6's for a grab bag :D
AWmPZJK.png
@Epicea Sending treasure for a bag!
@Epicea Sending treasure for a bag!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@Epicea two bags for me please!!
@Epicea two bags for me please!!
2T7Jk2l.png
@moomargh Hello! I only offer one bag per person per day, sorry! If you wish, you can send an order tomorrow without payment so today's order will cover the costs for both days, or I can refund you either your treasure or your gems. Thank you for your enthusiasm! :D
@moomargh Hello! I only offer one bag per person per day, sorry! If you wish, you can send an order tomorrow without payment so today's order will cover the costs for both days, or I can refund you either your treasure or your gems. Thank you for your enthusiasm! :D
Y5ILoot.png
@Epicea oh woopsy i was too fast XD if you can send me another one tomorrow i'd be happy (i will send a message to you again tomorrow about next bag) <3
@Epicea oh woopsy i was too fast XD if you can send me another one tomorrow i'd be happy (i will send a message to you again tomorrow about next bag) <3
2T7Jk2l.png
@Epicea sending fodder your way for sunday's box
@Epicea sending fodder your way for sunday's box
opzM5wG.gifHW4lpxl.pngegg_fire_bouncy_by_dogi_crimson-dabjwuf.gif0wMky.gif2Pe6z.gif
@Epicea Sending for a bag!
@Epicea Sending for a bag!
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
Thank you all for ordering! I just woke up and while I have to head to work, I’m very excited to pick up orders again! If you did not get your bag for Sunday, feel free to order one again for Monday if you wish - I will resume sending out bags around 10 FRT. Thank you for your patience!
Thank you all for ordering! I just woke up and while I have to head to work, I’m very excited to pick up orders again! If you did not get your bag for Sunday, feel free to order one again for Monday if you wish - I will resume sending out bags around 10 FRT. Thank you for your patience!
Y5ILoot.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10