Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Color Headshots [no slots open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@crowskullz @MinnowFox you've both been added to the waitlist!
@crowskullz @MinnowFox you've both been added to the waitlist!
@Octobrush Really like how these two's color schemes sorta match the lesbian flag, its v cute [img]https://i.imgur.com/bg45G5O.png[/img]
@Octobrush Really like how these two's color schemes sorta match the lesbian flag, its v cute

bg45G5O.png

They're so pretty omg!!!! I love the yellow/pink highlights you put on each other! Its such a nice touch. They're both so cute and the blushing is adorable!! I'm so happy with this!! Thank you so very much!!!<33

Would it be okay if I post this to their toyhouse profiles? No worries if not but thank you so much once again!!
They're so pretty omg!!!! I love the yellow/pink highlights you put on each other! Its such a nice touch. They're both so cute and the blushing is adorable!! I'm so happy with this!! Thank you so very much!!!<33

Would it be okay if I post this to their toyhouse profiles? No worries if not but thank you so much once again!!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Octobrush awesome, im glad you like it! And yeah, you can put it on their toyhouse profiles :)
@Octobrush awesome, im glad you like it! And yeah, you can put it on their toyhouse profiles :)
@Dragonqueen1215
hey, almost done with your comm! Just letting you know since you said you'd prefer to pay before ^^
@Dragonqueen1215
hey, almost done with your comm! Just letting you know since you said you'd prefer to pay before ^^
@kikokekuka I thought I already paid?
@kikokekuka I thought I already paid?
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
@Dragonqueen1215 oh yeah you did, i read my list wrong, my bad! Anyways, i should be finished with drawing Motley sometime today ^^
@Dragonqueen1215 oh yeah you did, i read my list wrong, my bad! Anyways, i should be finished with drawing Motley sometime today ^^
@Dragonqueen1215 Here's Motley! [img]https://i.imgur.com/TUcCE2h.png[/img]
@Dragonqueen1215 Here's Motley!
TUcCE2h.png
[quote name="kikokekuka" date="2023-12-05 17:53:11" ] @Elodea Here's your guy! [img]https://i.imgur.com/6tVhDfD.png[/img] [/quote] thank you so so much!! he looks amazing! sorry for not responding sooner, got super busy D: but i love him!!
kikokekuka wrote on 2023-12-05 17:53:11:
@Elodea Here's your guy!

6tVhDfD.png

thank you so so much!! he looks amazing! sorry for not responding sooner, got super busy D: but i love him!!
raPIqm3.png
@Elodea aw thank you, im glad you like it!
@Elodea aw thank you, im glad you like it!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19