Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] UMAs - 7 left (angels, eyes, space)
1 2 3 4 5 6
Hi, can you hold for 24 hours? I can pay a 100g fee if you hold it for me!
Hi, can you hold for 24 hours? I can pay a 100g fee if you hold it for me!
(Remind me to actually put a good signature here someday kthxbye~)
| 30 | M | He/Him | Finnish | Furry | Digimon | Pokémon | Anime |
I have way too many Dragons... Feel free to check em out :p
Is available still?

Checked AH and didn't see but wanted to ask just in case ;o;
Is available still?

Checked AH and didn't see but wanted to ask just in case ;o;
Still checking out but thought I'd mention that you accidentally have a female SD uma listed first in the Imperial section!~
Still checking out but thought I'd mention that you accidentally have a female SD uma listed first in the Imperial section!~
tumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.giftumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro2_250.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif Please ping me if you're replying to me!
Is this one still available? If so i'd love to grab it :>
Is this one still available? If so i'd love to grab it :>
beastclantop.png
Could I please grab [item=Accent: sasui] and it would also be great if you could hold [item=Accent: uwu]
Could I please grab Accent: sasui and it would also be great if you could hold Accent: uwu
Makothe-Shark-ravens.png
I’ll take pink lemonade, multiplex, chill beach memories, I did it again, and RGBPARTY
I’ll take pink lemonade, multiplex, chill beach memories, I did it again, and RGBPARTY
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Vaporwave freak
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
Oh I’ll take Flare too!
Oh I’ll take Flare too!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Vaporwave freak
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
Heelo! I'm the artist who made Artificial Links, and if you'd be willing to sell for print price (850g) I'd be happy to buy! I haven't been able to print another run but have one person on the rerun list haha

No worries if not, thank you for your time c:
Heelo! I'm the artist who made Artificial Links, and if you'd be willing to sell for print price (850g) I'd be happy to buy! I haven't been able to print another run but have one person on the rerun list haha

No worries if not, thank you for your time c:
image20.jpg
@Anshu is [item=skin: radical triangles] still available?
@Anshu is Skin: Radical Triangles still available?
LzILRa0.png?1.png 1MpQTqG.png?1.png
@GlitchyOddy | Of course I can do that! Want to send over a 2-way CR and I'll pull it off the AH?
@GlitchyOddy | Of course I can do that! Want to send over a 2-way CR and I'll pull it off the AH?
i've known you for forever and a day . . .
1 2 3 4 5 6