Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [ARCDOM]OOFR! Drawing in progress
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 49 50
@Winter0sun

there appears to be an issue with the oof raffle spreadsheet - i do not have any tickets according to that sheet, where i should have ~22.5k from boarding and ~24k from sending to OOF raffle + boarding.

I followed the sheet link to the master sheet and I can see my name on the Stats tab in the master sheet but do not appear on the overall tickets / leaderboards tab at all. It looks like the Stats tab 'weekly totals' formulae stop at row 500 so everybody below that is also presumably missing their tickets.

not sure if this is the only issue but there is definitely at least one problem here!
@Winter0sun

there appears to be an issue with the oof raffle spreadsheet - i do not have any tickets according to that sheet, where i should have ~22.5k from boarding and ~24k from sending to OOF raffle + boarding.

I followed the sheet link to the master sheet and I can see my name on the Stats tab in the master sheet but do not appear on the overall tickets / leaderboards tab at all. It looks like the Stats tab 'weekly totals' formulae stop at row 500 so everybody below that is also presumably missing their tickets.

not sure if this is the only issue but there is definitely at least one problem here!
xxz3tnOVC.pngxx tumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.pngxxxx
@Winter0sun The dragon I sent to FableSky on Sunday (Acolbaenth #90641993) is missing the breed bonus, for another 10 tickets.
@Winter0sun The dragon I sent to FableSky on Sunday (Acolbaenth #90641993) is missing the breed bonus, for another 10 tickets.
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@Winter0sun

Hi, I'm missing 1130 tickets. I've narrowed it down to the following:

SATURDAY
I sent 10 x lvl 6 to bexter94. They've only registered 4.
I sent 6 x lvl 6 to Voltsy. They've registered 7.
I did not sent a hatchling to Notabilia.
No bonuses on any of these dragons.
My own count for Saturday is 6060 tickets, and 104 dragons (levels 5-7).

FRIDAY
I sent 14 x lvl 6 to bluesykai. They're on the spreadsheet (line 2481), but don't seem to get counted. Maybe because the receiver isn't filled in?
My own count for Friday is 2660 tickets, and 44 dragons (level 6).

The other days look fine. My own total count is 12150 tickets, and 196 dragons.
@Winter0sun

Hi, I'm missing 1130 tickets. I've narrowed it down to the following:

SATURDAY
I sent 10 x lvl 6 to bexter94. They've only registered 4.
I sent 6 x lvl 6 to Voltsy. They've registered 7.
I did not sent a hatchling to Notabilia.
No bonuses on any of these dragons.
My own count for Saturday is 6060 tickets, and 104 dragons (levels 5-7).

FRIDAY
I sent 14 x lvl 6 to bluesykai. They're on the spreadsheet (line 2481), but don't seem to get counted. Maybe because the receiver isn't filled in?
My own count for Friday is 2660 tickets, and 44 dragons (level 6).

The other days look fine. My own total count is 12150 tickets, and 196 dragons.
@Winter0sun i hope it isn't too late, but the spreadsheet is missing two of my dragons and I'm missing tickets for 1 dragon with a color bonus and 2 with the gene bonus.
18 dragons were sent to StarBearies but only 16 were recorded.

In total I sent 42 dragons, 2 which had gene bonuses and 1 which had a color bonus.
@Winter0sun i hope it isn't too late, but the spreadsheet is missing two of my dragons and I'm missing tickets for 1 dragon with a color bonus and 2 with the gene bonus.
18 dragons were sent to StarBearies but only 16 were recorded.

In total I sent 42 dragons, 2 which had gene bonuses and 1 which had a color bonus.
@Winter0sun
sorry was busy with work! hope you could still fix this for me.

there are some errors for first day sending

sunday
1 treasure dragon - Nudibranch (#90649901) Level 7 Fae
1 treasure dragon - MelonFlavorOreo (#79298325) Level 7 Mirror
send to Enekokoro
@Winter0sun
sorry was busy with work! hope you could still fix this for me.

there are some errors for first day sending

sunday
1 treasure dragon - Nudibranch (#90649901) Level 7 Fae
1 treasure dragon - MelonFlavorOreo (#79298325) Level 7 Mirror
send to Enekokoro
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
Mine are all fine! (as I only boarded dragons)

good luck to everyone!
Mine are all fine! (as I only boarded dragons)

good luck to everyone!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/icBPNnm.png[/img][/center] Hello and good Saturday! All submitted ticket errors have been corrected, so it's time to start [b]drawing prizes![/b] [center][size=5][color=cc0099]Rules[/color][/size][/center] [LIST] [*]Drawings will be done using Javascript's random function via a script coded for Google Sheets by LavenderAmethyst. [*]Winners will be drawn in rounds of ten. [*]Winners have 24 hours to respond with an itemized list of prizes. If there is no response a winner will be put on the top of the next round. If another 24 hours goes by the player's name will go back into the pool. [*]Each player is eligible to win once. Daily Prizes do not count toward this. [*]Each player can only win one top tier prize. Winning one will not count towards winning in the raffle drawings.[/LIST] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ovg494n.png[/img][/center] [center][size=5][color=cc0099]Round 1![/color][/size] [i]of so many....[/i][/center] Without further ado, here are our first round of winners: [list=1] [*] @arishka [*] @solune [*] @fulminare [*] @oneluckyduck [*] @aristene [*] @offcular [*] @brit [*] @emmahaa [*] @thesfireflies [*] @lessai [/list] Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ovg494n.png[/img][/center] Also, congratulations to the winners of our chase prizes!! [center][skin=53467] [gamedb item=53467] goes to @sonoch -- most dragons sent![/center] [center] Skin: the Ghost fox of the library goes to @vendrus -- most levels sent! (no preview cause still in queue! [url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/34e53095]reSKIN link here![/url])[/center] [center][size=2][i]this prize was originally mistakenly entered as skin: the moon in the library. apologies for the error![/i][/size][/center] [center][item=Fire Sprite] [gamedb item=1594] goes to @solune -- most 1T/one-way dragons sent![/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ovg494n.png[/img][/center] [center]Spectator pinglist: @pinglist-14551 [pinglist=14551][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/tG7T6ln.png[/img][/center]
icBPNnm.png

Hello and good Saturday! All submitted ticket errors have been corrected, so it's time to start drawing prizes!
Rules
  • Drawings will be done using Javascript's random function via a script coded for Google Sheets by LavenderAmethyst.
  • Winners will be drawn in rounds of ten.
  • Winners have 24 hours to respond with an itemized list of prizes. If there is no response a winner will be put on the top of the next round. If another 24 hours goes by the player's name will go back into the pool.
  • Each player is eligible to win once. Daily Prizes do not count toward this.
  • Each player can only win one top tier prize. Winning one will not count towards winning in the raffle drawings.
ovg494n.png
Round 1!
of so many....

Without further ado, here are our first round of winners:
  1. @arishka
  2. @solune
  3. @fulminare
  4. @oneluckyduck
  5. @aristene
  6. @offcular
  7. @brit
  8. @emmahaa
  9. @thesfireflies
  10. @lessai

Winners, please list the prizes you would like according to the number you were drawn for. For example, if you were drawn fourth, list 4 prizes you would like (with the preferred one first). If you were drawn first, just list the prize you like the most.
ovg494n.png

Also, congratulations to the winners of our chase prizes!!

Skin: The thyme in the library goes to @sonoch -- most dragons sent!
Skin: the Ghost fox of the library goes to @vendrus -- most levels sent!
(no preview cause still in queue! reSKIN link here!)
this prize was originally mistakenly entered as skin: the moon in the library. apologies for the error!
Fire Sprite
Fire Sprite goes to @solune -- most 1T/one-way dragons sent!
ovg494n.png
tG7T6ln.png
1IZYmZY.pngArcDom Team Members4CDCjo.png9BRXftl.pngyCtSoL2.png
:O

Tyyy and congrats to everyone

1. Plaguebringer's Pal
2. Stormcatcher's Sidekick
3. Shadowbinder's Supporter
4. Gotta Go Fast
5. Windsinger's Winner
6. Pure Imagination
7. I think it might be fear