Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colliseum and Fairgrounds not loading
1 2 3
Another case where I am/was unable to load the coliseum, on Edge browser. Clearing cookies and cached images didn't work, but InPrivate mode did.
Another case where I am/was unable to load the coliseum, on Edge browser. Clearing cookies and cached images didn't work, but InPrivate mode did.
I have the very same problem as Serukis. I can't load the coliseum on usual page, but inprivate helps.
I have the very same problem as Serukis. I can't load the coliseum on usual page, but inprivate helps.
Just to come back to and update this thread, as there are new and continuing issues with the fairgrounds and coli:

Firefox on PC
All games play, but the music is only working on Artifracture. The sound effects are fine on Tidal Trouble (bubbles firing/popping) just not the music. Coli is fine.

Chrome on PC
Artifracture, Glimmer & Gloom, Mistral Mahjong and the coli still aren't working at all. Music is fine on all working games.

Please note that this is not a cache problem. Anyone who tells you it is, doesn't know what they are talking about.
Just to come back to and update this thread, as there are new and continuing issues with the fairgrounds and coli:

Firefox on PC
All games play, but the music is only working on Artifracture. The sound effects are fine on Tidal Trouble (bubbles firing/popping) just not the music. Coli is fine.

Chrome on PC
Artifracture, Glimmer & Gloom, Mistral Mahjong and the coli still aren't working at all. Music is fine on all working games.

Please note that this is not a cache problem. Anyone who tells you it is, doesn't know what they are talking about.
CTF4up6.png
Experiencing this issue as well.
Experiencing this issue as well.
Same issue here, but only on phone. Updated and restarted my phone and cleared browser history and cache till 4 weeks back. Nothing seems to work... I do use chrome as well though so perhaps that is the issue :/ It works fine on chrome on laptop for me, but I'm much faster with doing glimmer and gloom on phone and get issues with my wrist when doing it on laptop
Same issue here, but only on phone. Updated and restarted my phone and cleared browser history and cache till 4 weeks back. Nothing seems to work... I do use chrome as well though so perhaps that is the issue :/ It works fine on chrome on laptop for me, but I'm much faster with doing glimmer and gloom on phone and get issues with my wrist when doing it on laptop
QdaBiJf.png
Same issues here.
Coli doesn't load, can put a team together but can't go into stages. I'm playing on PC in Firefox. Clearing cache doesn't work
Same issues here.
Coli doesn't load, can put a team together but can't go into stages. I'm playing on PC in Firefox. Clearing cache doesn't work
BPpOUJu.png
Constant freezing and crashes. Submit actual help tickets, develop may see them faster. I made mine a couple days ago
Constant freezing and crashes. Submit actual help tickets, develop may see them faster. I made mine a couple days ago
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
edge on pc. can't load the coli buttons/etc, just the text of coliseum. have logged out/restarted etc
edge on pc. can't load the coli buttons/etc, just the text of coliseum. have logged out/restarted etc
Oo1lWlZ.png

Always looking for a sanddollar/coral/gold range tert G1.. hit me up if you have one! I collect them
Similar issue here! And guess what? I have an error message alongside this! [img]https://i.ibb.co/D50dbVL/IMG-6257.png[/img] There is no ‘alternate socket’ option under account settings from what I can see that may be causing this, so pretty much sitewide outage?
Similar issue here! And guess what? I have an error message alongside this!
IMG-6257.png

There is no ‘alternate socket’ option under account settings from what I can see that may be causing this, so pretty much sitewide outage?
candle-smol.png
Similar here. In my case it says this: [quote]Connection to Flight Rising server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and not set to block flightrising.com.[/quote] I have not changed anything (installed any scripts, antivirus programs, etc) since the last time I accessed the coliseum without any problems. Firefox is my main browser. In Chrome it seems to work. [b]Edit: [/b]Solved for me. Clearing the cookies several times and reloading/restarting made it work.
Similar here. In my case it says this:
Quote:
Connection to Flight Rising server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and not set to block flightrising.com.

I have not changed anything (installed any scripts, antivirus programs, etc) since the last time I accessed the coliseum without any problems. Firefox is my main browser. In Chrome it seems to work.

Edit: Solved for me. Clearing the cookies several times and reloading/restarting made it work.
1 2 3