Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Pokemon - Indigo Disk DLC
1 2
I'm excited! Mostly because my kids are stoked to see me play. I haven't read much about what's coming, so everything will be a surprise to me.
I'm excited! Mostly because my kids are stoked to see me play. I haven't read much about what's coming, so everything will be a surprise to me.
i really hope it's good. i found the teal mask to be super underwhelming, had to force myself to slog through it. but i had a similar experience with the sword and shield dlc? found the first dlc to be super boring and the second was more fun, so i hope it's the same here. as a shiny hunter i'm definitely happy to see all those legendaries returning not shiny locked, i've been trying to get a shiny suicune for ages so i'll definitely be soft resetting for that. i also really hope there's more new pokemon than just what we've been shown so far
i really hope it's good. i found the teal mask to be super underwhelming, had to force myself to slog through it. but i had a similar experience with the sword and shield dlc? found the first dlc to be super boring and the second was more fun, so i hope it's the same here. as a shiny hunter i'm definitely happy to see all those legendaries returning not shiny locked, i've been trying to get a shiny suicune for ages so i'll definitely be soft resetting for that. i also really hope there's more new pokemon than just what we've been shown so far
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
I remember looking at a leak of all the pokemon a while back and I'm still mad obstagoon isn't returning it's my favorite Pokemon of gen 8 why do game freak cut out Pokemon they JUST introduced!?

ZIGZAGOON HAS BEEN IN EVERY GENERATION SINCE GEN 3(I think)
I remember looking at a leak of all the pokemon a while back and I'm still mad obstagoon isn't returning it's my favorite Pokemon of gen 8 why do game freak cut out Pokemon they JUST introduced!?

ZIGZAGOON HAS BEEN IN EVERY GENERATION SINCE GEN 3(I think)
LEpJMnn.png
J8QoPxT.png
CtM8cLF.png tqGkHih.png
5DjYECS.png
im so excited mostly because there's a chance i can see rika again...also the unshinylocked legendaries
im so excited mostly because there's a chance i can see rika again...also the unshinylocked legendaries
scrying workshop save me....scrying workshop...save me scrying workshop
5hF3FGk.pngyGbxkXV.png
qeQwZlo.png5iXiC8z.pngmlHpBMC.png
1 2