Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [WindDom] CHARP Raffle! DRAWING Round 3
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16
@nikichuu
Hey there! You are in wind yourself, this is not for you to enter, Windies exalt their own dragons and record them on our own leaderboard in flight. If you need help check out this post here
@nikichuu
Hey there! You are in wind yourself, this is not for you to enter, Windies exalt their own dragons and record them on our own leaderboard in flight. If you need help check out this post here
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@Panderz Oh!! Sorry! Thank you for letting me know :3 I probably read the original post too fast! I will read it more carefully, thanks again!
@Panderz Oh!! Sorry! Thank you for letting me know :3 I probably read the original post too fast! I will read it more carefully, thanks again!
@nikichuu
I had Emme send you back the dragons you sent over as well, No worries tho!
@nikichuu
I had Emme send you back the dragons you sent over as well, No worries tho!
EG2ha59.png vo5QYDb.png
FR +3
*Wind Council
*Bamboo buying
lHdQ8WC.png
PC663dN.pngxfl16Sg.png
@crowskullz

hey, just letting you know that undertides are the bonus breed today! there's a handful in your batch so feel free to relist them at 12750t :]
@crowskullz

hey, just letting you know that undertides are the bonus breed today! there's a handful in your batch so feel free to relist them at 12750t :]
LiKBtez.png ... Please ping me or else I will miss your comment!

Jammie ♥ they/them ♥ FR+2
@Horses Just take the bonus as a tip! I'm about to turn in for the night anyways, I don't mind the lost treasure in comparison to the hassle of relisting (if that's alright)

(also you have good music taste)
@Horses Just take the bonus as a tip! I'm about to turn in for the night anyways, I don't mind the lost treasure in comparison to the hassle of relisting (if that's alright)

(also you have good music taste)
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
@crowskullz alright, thank you! and thank you for the big batch too [emoji=imperial star size=1]
@crowskullz

alright, thank you! and thank you for the big batch too
LiKBtez.png ... Please ping me or else I will miss your comment!

Jammie ♥ they/them ♥ FR+2
@Humboldt The 4 level 8 dragons I sent over all had Runes <3
@Humboldt The 4 level 8 dragons I sent over all had Runes <3
@margerines

So they do! This has been rectified! Thank you! :D
@margerines

So they do! This has been rectified! Thank you! :D
krmbKW6.png
[center][font="Impact"][size="6"][color=#6A0FBA]N[/color][color=#7516B1]O[/color][color=#801EA8]W[/color] [color=#8C269F]F[/color][color=#A3358E]I[/color][color=#AE3D85]S[/color][color=#BA457D]H[/color][color=#D1546B] [/color][color=#DC5C63]F[/color][color=#F36C51]L[/color][color=#FE7449]A[/color][color=#FE794B]V[/color][color=#FE7F4D]O[/color][color=#FE8450]R[/color][color=#FE8A52]E[/color][color=#FE9557]D[/color][color=#FE9A59]![/color][color=#FEA05C]![/color][/font] [size="3"][b]ITS A DEAL! ITS A STEAL! ITS A FISH MEAL![/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/k05vVx4.gif[/img]
NOW FISH FLAVORED!!
ITS A DEAL! ITS A STEAL! ITS A FISH MEAL!

k05vVx4.gif
94Cx2OI.png ‎ ‎ ‎elish
• they/them
• fr+4
art shop
[img]https://i.imgur.com/ezd3Y2Y.png[/img] Is this lad a Junji Ito reference? I love it lol
ezd3Y2Y.png
Is this lad a Junji Ito reference? I love it lol
hHi8SF1.pngrix3ppo.png 63e7d1e32734cf1f42976aa3cf98d97aa5bb059a.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 15 16