Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] ENDED!
1 2
Accent: Shades of Yay!

This one is quite old and I know I paid quite a lot for it years ago but I don't have a clue what it's worth now, I know no one wants to hear it but, make an offer, if you like it of course!
Accent: Shades of Yay!

This one is quite old and I know I paid quite a lot for it years ago but I don't have a clue what it's worth now, I know no one wants to hear it but, make an offer, if you like it of course!
Is there a problem
FRIEND.gif
-Mothquake
@lunarkry I believe you might be looking for a general auction thread or even maybe making your own? This thread's specifically for auctioning off the three accents I had in storage! The skin is lovely though and I wish you luck selling it!
@lunarkry I believe you might be looking for a general auction thread or even maybe making your own? This thread's specifically for auctioning off the three accents I had in storage! The skin is lovely though and I wish you luck selling it!
e854296a4a9e15af687f87d45741c614ee367b71.png
@ringleader

Terribly sorry! I clearly need to pay more attention! I thought this was in the trades forums!
@ringleader

Terribly sorry! I clearly need to pay more attention! I thought this was in the trades forums!
Is there a problem
FRIEND.gif
-Mothquake
@emeryciel @kaichoukai Since you're my only 2 current bidders and today's the last day, I'll be closing the Auction at 8 PM EST when I get on for the evening!

This is also, a final bump for the last day!
@emeryciel @kaichoukai Since you're my only 2 current bidders and today's the last day, I'll be closing the Auction at 8 PM EST when I get on for the evening!

This is also, a final bump for the last day!
Yay! I'm excited to have it~ I have a dragon in mind already~
Yay! I'm excited to have it~ I have a dragon in mind already~
57f56836f988df2a918b59df7a778cd51cc19bbe.png
@emeryciel @kaichoukai You guys won! Feel free to set up a cr with me for 2000g whenever you're ready and I'll shoot your accents your way!!!
@emeryciel @kaichoukai You guys won! Feel free to set up a cr with me for 2000g whenever you're ready and I'll shoot your accents your way!!!
1 2