Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | LsG Skin-[open]Dragon Year Yeah!
1 2 ... 147 148 149 150 151 ... 159 160
Is there any chance of getting a copy of THX-RiYueJH? If there's not, I'd like a copy of THX-Yue.
Is there any chance of getting a copy of THX-RiYueJH? If there's not, I'd like a copy of THX-Yue.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
Ohh..I saw the post by chance and I've been wanting these!
Slot for SmallEdge and TheGiant, please.
I love the noct night version and was planning to get it, too, but I need to cut on my spending. ;_;
Ohh..I saw the post by chance and I've been wanting these!
Slot for SmallEdge and TheGiant, please.
I love the noct night version and was planning to get it, too, but I need to cut on my spending. ;_;
@iicaaruus
@Shalott
Added!

@Vanshira
THX-RiYueJH was a limited skin so there is none left after the 10 copies are sold. But I can surely add you into Yue :)

@iicaaruus
@Shalott
Added!

@Vanshira
THX-RiYueJH was a limited skin so there is none left after the 10 copies are sold. But I can surely add you into Yue :)

pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
Ah, well, I'd hoped. But THX-Yue is also gorgeous.
Ah, well, I'd hoped. But THX-Yue is also gorgeous.
Oblivion-Rising-Sig.png
An Elder Scrolls fandragon project
@RThrax howdy! Added myself to the pinglist-- your skins are GORGEOUS. I have all your fest skins except BaiNiaoChaoFeng but that's only because I missed Flameforger's this year and haven't gotten around to buying a copy yet. I was so heartbroken to see THX-SeaMoonFire was retired but I remain ever hopeful a copy will surface, haha. Frankly speaking a LOT of your work makes me feel like that so I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy being subscribed. Maybe not my wallet, though ^^;

Anyway, can I snag a slot for THX-Nomiab72002? I'll be using mixed payment, so how and when would you like me to send it?

@RThrax howdy! Added myself to the pinglist-- your skins are GORGEOUS. I have all your fest skins except BaiNiaoChaoFeng but that's only because I missed Flameforger's this year and haven't gotten around to buying a copy yet. I was so heartbroken to see THX-SeaMoonFire was retired but I remain ever hopeful a copy will surface, haha. Frankly speaking a LOT of your work makes me feel like that so I have a feeling I'm gonna enjoy being subscribed. Maybe not my wallet, though ^^;

Anyway, can I snag a slot for THX-Nomiab72002? I'll be using mixed payment, so how and when would you like me to send it?

fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
@Alannaa
Oh thank you so much for liking my skin. Unfortunately I am becoming much more busy this year so I wasn't able to create more interesting skins for everyone. But maybe that is a good news for everyone's wallet in some way haha.
Sure thing to do a mixed payment! I can send you a cr when the copy is arrived and you can give me the payments by that. So no need to worry now :)
@Alannaa
Oh thank you so much for liking my skin. Unfortunately I am becoming much more busy this year so I wasn't able to create more interesting skins for everyone. But maybe that is a good news for everyone's wallet in some way haha.
Sure thing to do a mixed payment! I can send you a cr when the copy is arrived and you can give me the payments by that. So no need to worry now :)
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg
gXY5tV0.pngvIcOMyl.jpeg
@RThrax Fantastic, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks!
@RThrax Fantastic, I'm looking forward to it! Thanks!
fSmAQRG.gifgNCOtcY.pngJeGN8h4.jpg I9VQAc3.png
! List a copy of Yue for me please <3

( Got it, Thank you !)
! List a copy of Yue for me please <3

( Got it, Thank you !)
Hello! ^_^ I just wanted to say that I found a leftover skin of yours on the AH just now and I really love it - it's perfect for my new nocturne! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62827665][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/628277/62827665_350.png[/img][/url]
Hello! ^_^ I just wanted to say that I found a leftover skin of yours on the AH just now and I really love it - it's perfect for my new nocturne!

62827665_350.png
npUP8G8.png

Liesmith
> dawning hatchery
> profile dragon

LxswJzX.png
@Liesmith
Ohhhhh this is excellent! Love the dragon tail blend:D
@Liesmith
Ohhhhh this is excellent! Love the dragon tail blend:D
pJx5bLV.jpegoyKx1jV.jpeg
UD9xBL6.pngKf9gmgu.jpeg