Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Lightning Prodartivity 12/3-9
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
@Zefyre i will get 36 lvl7 dragons into PA for Scultone order #10
@Zefyre i will get 36 lvl7 dragons into PA for Scultone order #10
87zWh1O.png
@scultone

Coming in the next hour, trying to get some lore up to give you something to work with. Is it ok if I start sending levels?
@scultone

Coming in the next hour, trying to get some lore up to give you something to work with. Is it ok if I start sending levels?
5DZvKZ6.gif

ws9747x.png. ... z00Wvfr.png . ..ij48pfa.png
@Puggles i'd prefer if we had the order details sorted out first! i want to confirm if it's a character/concept/design i'm willing to draw before payment starts :]
@Puggles i'd prefer if we had the order details sorted out first! i want to confirm if it's a character/concept/design i'm willing to draw before payment starts :]
wLNPkA3.png
@voidleaf
Username & ID: BarbaraFett #172350
# of Cakes: 2
Link to Dragon(s): Cordelia, Yuu
Any Special Requests?: (Toppings, coloring preference, etc):
- For both cakes, please use the dragons' primary color for the frosting, secondary for the main body of the cake.
- (Optional:) For Cordelia's cake, it would be cool to have an upside-down whole strawberry on top of the frosting at the wider end of the cake slice, but if you don't want to, that's fine. I'm willing to pay extra levels.
@voidleaf
Username & ID: BarbaraFett #172350
# of Cakes: 2
Link to Dragon(s): Cordelia, Yuu
Any Special Requests?: (Toppings, coloring preference, etc):
- For both cakes, please use the dragons' primary color for the frosting, secondary for the main body of the cake.
- (Optional:) For Cordelia's cake, it would be cool to have an upside-down whole strawberry on top of the frosting at the wider end of the cake slice, but if you don't want to, that's fine. I'm willing to pay extra levels.
@scultone Hiya, would this lass be ok for the icon? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/16484610][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/164847/16484610_350.png[/img][/url]
@scultone

Hiya, would this lass be ok for the icon?

16484610_350.png
5DZvKZ6.gif

@Zefyre I'm sending 15 dragons. 1 level 10, 14 level 5's. 3 have the sparkle bonus! For my order with Scultone. :)
@Zefyre I'm sending 15 dragons. 1 level 10, 14 level 5's. 3 have the sparkle bonus! For my order with Scultone. :)
TpW465u.gif
xxxx
Xe/Xem | He/Him
+1 FR Time
Exalt and Lore Lair
xxxx Stock the Pond
Everbloom UMAs
Wishlist
@Puggles i can definitely draw this dragon! i've confirmed your order and you're all set to start sending dragons to an attendant.

do you have any requests for pose, expression, or mood of this piece?
@Puggles i can definitely draw this dragon! i've confirmed your order and you're all set to start sending dragons to an attendant.

do you have any requests for pose, expression, or mood of this piece?
wLNPkA3.png
@scultone

Would prefer facing right or face on, otherwise, if you can pick up something from the lore thT would work
@scultone

Would prefer facing right or face on, otherwise, if you can pick up something from the lore thT would work
5DZvKZ6.gif

@Zefyre

Checking your online, about to send 250 levels for Scultone

@Zefyre

Checking your online, about to send 250 levels for Scultone

5DZvKZ6.gif

@StarDay
lvls incoming for voidleaf 8-10
@StarDay
lvls incoming for voidleaf 8-10