Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Ticket Message xD
1 2
Am I the only one who wondered about the minuscule writing on the bottom of the Fairgrounds tickets? Well, I got curious and decided to try reading it. This is what it reads:

"The bearer of this ticket is admitted to play as many rounds of silly internet games as they so desire. This ticket is non-transferable and applies only within the Flight Rising Fairgrounds. This ticket may not be exchanged for cash. If you can read this, you're trying too hard."

Yup, I was rewarded in my efforts by being told by a ticket xD What can I say, I'm ever curious. Just thought I'd share this, because it made me giggle. Any one else see this before me?
Am I the only one who wondered about the minuscule writing on the bottom of the Fairgrounds tickets? Well, I got curious and decided to try reading it. This is what it reads:

"The bearer of this ticket is admitted to play as many rounds of silly internet games as they so desire. This ticket is non-transferable and applies only within the Flight Rising Fairgrounds. This ticket may not be exchanged for cash. If you can read this, you're trying too hard."

Yup, I was rewarded in my efforts by being told by a ticket xD What can I say, I'm ever curious. Just thought I'd share this, because it made me giggle. Any one else see this before me?
y1CAqnl.pngj5rVrOH.pngN6Thvfi.png
I never saw that!!
I never saw that!!
What can I say, I took it as a personal challenge to decipher it once I noticed that it wasn't just scribbles. I must say it was worth it xD My eyes hurt a tad now, though :3
What can I say, I took it as a personal challenge to decipher it once I noticed that it wasn't just scribbles. I must say it was worth it xD My eyes hurt a tad now, though :3
You... read it. O_O;
You... read it. O_O;
Haha! Yes, yes I did, Ms. Admin xD You couldn't have seriously thought that some bored dragon with too much time on their hands wouldn't eventually, did you? I just happened to do it very quickly xD
Haha! Yes, yes I did, Ms. Admin xD You couldn't have seriously thought that some bored dragon with too much time on their hands wouldn't eventually, did you? I just happened to do it very quickly xD
Bahaha I just read this, and searched the forums for "If you can read this, you're trying too hard."

Clearly!
Bahaha I just read this, and searched the forums for "If you can read this, you're trying too hard."

Clearly!
6UvQBco.png sr1NUpD.png
Glad I'm not the only one who's trying to hard; I read this a couple of days into the site, and had quite a good laugh. The tidbits of humor hidden around the site make it well worth the trouble of hunting for them. =)

~ Azophel
Glad I'm not the only one who's trying to hard; I read this a couple of days into the site, and had quite a good laugh. The tidbits of humor hidden around the site make it well worth the trouble of hunting for them. =)

~ Azophel
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
That is pretty funny, and unexpected! I thought it was gibberish!
That is pretty funny, and unexpected! I thought it was gibberish!
I06KedT.gif
XD I love it. Thank you for deciphering that!
XD I love it. Thank you for deciphering that!
Nice detail!
You admins certainly have humor. ^^
Nice detail!
You admins certainly have humor. ^^
~
1 2