Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | humanoid+anthro art commissions!
1 2
hi there, i'd love to get a fullbody of my ff character if possible!

i would like him drawn in the middle outfit from that link specifically (the sleeveless shirt + black/white pants one), the others pics are just to help show off the personality a bit better. feel free to pose him however you see fit!

happy to pay in gems, lemme know if you have questions and when i can send over the payment :]
hi there, i'd love to get a fullbody of my ff character if possible!

i would like him drawn in the middle outfit from that link specifically (the sleeveless shirt + black/white pants one), the others pics are just to help show off the personality a bit better. feel free to pose him however you see fit!

happy to pay in gems, lemme know if you have questions and when i can send over the payment :]
vOccSp5.png - corvo
- FR+3
- art shop
- twitter
- tumblr
HJ75YU8.png
@piccolocorvo hi! sure, no problem. You can pay 50% now and 50% after I'll send you a sketch :)
@piccolocorvo hi! sure, no problem. You can pay 50% now and 50% after I'll send you a sketch :)
Iqw1MC2.png
mutiny\zontya
they\them
fr+9
pathologic fan burda ambassador agender lesbian
eng isn't native so pls be patient!
@fukanzen Hello, sure! You can pay 50% now and 50% after the sketch!
@fukanzen Hello, sure! You can pay 50% now and 50% after the sketch!
Iqw1MC2.png
mutiny\zontya
they\them
fr+9
@izzwizzz hello I LOVE YOUR FURSONAA that's a honour for me she's. ofdjkuidsisf
you can pay 50% now and 50% after I'll send you the sketch.

[Also you have gorgeos dragons i love them all]
@izzwizzz hello I LOVE YOUR FURSONAA that's a honour for me she's. ofdjkuidsisf
you can pay 50% now and 50% after I'll send you the sketch.

[Also you have gorgeos dragons i love them all]
Iqw1MC2.png
mutiny\zontya
they\them
fr+9
That’s like the best thing to hear from someone omg glad you like her hehe ^_^ i’ll send a delivery with 150 then :3
That’s like the best thing to hear from someone omg glad you like her hehe ^_^ i’ll send a delivery with 150 then :3
zVzI8uZ.jpg
If you’re still open, could I get a fullbody of this man? It’s a Christmas gift for my Buddy! I’d like to pay in mix and if you take eggs, I can offer you one! I forget how much a wind egg is but I think it’s 200-230g?? If you like to make it Christmas themed with like, I don’t know a gift box with the tag stating the gift is for VOID FATHER, that would be neat!! TyTy in advance!! He’s just a void creature man with freckles and yellow eyes, you could just put him in anything, the red suit was for a fancy thing. :]
If you’re still open, could I get a fullbody of this man? It’s a Christmas gift for my Buddy! I’d like to pay in mix and if you take eggs, I can offer you one! I forget how much a wind egg is but I think it’s 200-230g?? If you like to make it Christmas themed with like, I don’t know a gift box with the tag stating the gift is for VOID FATHER, that would be neat!! TyTy in advance!! He’s just a void creature man with freckles and yellow eyes, you could just put him in anything, the red suit was for a fancy thing. :]
1 2