Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chingoo's Accents (Mirror F Asterism)
1 2 3 4 5
@Chingoo Asterism is gorgeous! Not enough really nice ones for Mirrors, I don't think. Please add me to the list (while I go make more gems). [emoji=bogsneak happy size=2]
@Chingoo

Asterism is gorgeous! Not enough really nice ones for Mirrors, I don't think. Please add me to the list (while I go make more gems).

Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@Bantymom

Thank you! You've been added. :]
@Bantymom

Thank you! You've been added. :]
jM82R8f.pngChingoobot.gif
@Chingoo I'd love a pre-order slot for Asterium!
@Chingoo I'd love a pre-order slot for Asterium!
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects
@silverbrook

You've been added!
@silverbrook

You've been added!
@Chingoo
Slot for Asterism please~
@Chingoo
Slot for Asterism please~
tumblr_inline_nnxvl2h4qm1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlaOVtE1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvl6sIv51sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvlhoMWV1sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkhZbq41sna6h0_100.pngtumblr_inline_nnxvkrUkLO1sna6h0_100.png
@AwayfromBirdland

Added, thanks for ordering!
@AwayfromBirdland

Added, thanks for ordering!
@Bantymom @silverbrook @AwayfromBirdland

Hiyas! Interest in Asterism seems to have died down, so I'm taking prepayments now. As a reminder, copies are 800g/kt, and I don't mind if you pay with gems or treasure. I've just sent the skin into the queue with a spare 5-print blueprint I've got.

Hiyas! Interest in Asterism seems to have died down, so I'm taking prepayments now. As a reminder, copies are 800g/kt, and I don't mind if you pay with gems or treasure. I've just sent the skin into the queue with a spare 5-print blueprint I've got.
Payment sent. Thanks for not giving up on it!
Payment sent. Thanks for not giving up on it!
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
sending in my prepayment :)
sending in my prepayment :)
disaster gremlin and my dragons eat too many insects

Hiyas! Copies of Asterism just came in, so I've sent you all 1t PAs. Thanks for ordering!

Hiyas! Copies of Asterism just came in, so I've sent you all 1t PAs. Thanks for ordering!
1 2 3 4 5