Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gathering Tweaks: Levels and population
1 2 3 4 5
Support.
Support.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
Support all the way.
Support all the way.
Big Support here c:
Big Support here c:
All my Perma Dragons have Familiars, except the ones in my Hibden, but these are Permas, too! :)
Support for all suggestions. I'm above level 20 for all but two of my gathering areas (those both at level 14, oddly enough) and it's depressing how unchanged digging at level 24 is from digging at level 5.
Support for all suggestions. I'm above level 20 for all but two of my gathering areas (those both at level 14, oddly enough) and it's depressing how unchanged digging at level 24 is from digging at level 5.
Support, support, support. I have lots of seafood-eating dragons. It'd be nice if when I gather in seafood-acquiring areas, the number of dragons I have who supposedly eat seafood could maybe haul back enough seafood to feed themselves, otherwise how the heck did they survive?
Support, support, support. I have lots of seafood-eating dragons. It'd be nice if when I gather in seafood-acquiring areas, the number of dragons I have who supposedly eat seafood could maybe haul back enough seafood to feed themselves, otherwise how the heck did they survive?
Returning after a long hiatus, a lot has changed!
Please be patient while I get used to things again :)
Support.
Support.
0KkyF.gif9sMYs.gif
Support.

It's ridiculous that high level players can't even count on getting decent return on 'starter' items and swipp trade items, for some of them it'd be more beneficial at this point to downgrade themselves for certain loot types like fire ants or tundra cacti.

The levels simply don't make sense right now, and unlike the coli with the level cap, there's enough turns needed to get a high level for all categories that you can keep steadily increasing the gathering level cap, too.
Support.

It's ridiculous that high level players can't even count on getting decent return on 'starter' items and swipp trade items, for some of them it'd be more beneficial at this point to downgrade themselves for certain loot types like fire ants or tundra cacti.

The levels simply don't make sense right now, and unlike the coli with the level cap, there's enough turns needed to get a high level for all categories that you can keep steadily increasing the gathering level cap, too.
~Reflect Achievement Guide~
~EE trainer, ping for levelling and raising help~
The biggest problem with just increasing the prize pool as you level is that rare items get even more rare. Level 1 Scavenging can get you eggs, but your chances of getting them get lower and lower as more items get added to the gathering pool
The biggest problem with just increasing the prize pool as you level is that rare items get even more rare. Level 1 Scavenging can get you eggs, but your chances of getting them get lower and lower as more items get added to the gathering pool
sBdLZtA.png
Ugh god support. I need this. I've been around for a year solid by now and I still struggle to get practically anything of worth out of my gathering. It's to the point where I loathe my gathering skills leveling up because I won't be getting what I'm looking for, especially for Swipp.
Ugh god support. I need this. I've been around for a year solid by now and I still struggle to get practically anything of worth out of my gathering. It's to the point where I loathe my gathering skills leveling up because I won't be getting what I'm looking for, especially for Swipp.
itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
Gigantic support!
Gigantic support!
1 2 3 4 5