Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Egg Drop Challenge
1 2 3 4 5
@PolarMo this is such a neat challenge!! I commend you. That’s so many battles… Would you mind if others did this, as well? I’d very much like to test my luck and see just how many battles it would take, hahaha. If so, I would of course link back to your thread and give you all the credit for the idea! I just think this is such a cool challenge.
@PolarMo this is such a neat challenge!! I commend you. That’s so many battles… Would you mind if others did this, as well? I’d very much like to test my luck and see just how many battles it would take, hahaha. If so, I would of course link back to your thread and give you all the credit for the idea! I just think this is such a cool challenge.
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
@Nimuex oh of course! It has certainly been an ordeal [emoji=imperial laughing size=1] And I can't exactly take all the credit for this idea, I remember somebody in the light discord doing this and decided I wanted to try it out for myself!
@Nimuex oh of course! It has certainly been an ordeal And I can't exactly take all the credit for this idea, I remember somebody in the light discord doing this and decided I wanted to try it out for myself!
@PolarMo thank you! <3 And oh, I imagine so. This seems fun, but also painful. LOL. And that’s okay, I will still give you credit regardless. :] It’s really neat - you got it from someone else, and now I will take inspiration from you doing it. Hehe. The cycle continues. :)
@PolarMo thank you! <3 And oh, I imagine so. This seems fun, but also painful. LOL. And that’s okay, I will still give you credit regardless. :] It’s really neat - you got it from someone else, and now I will take inspiration from you doing it. Hehe. The cycle continues. :)
fb6cf21846f622d29e98e4d7d2ac5621ee867a62.pnghgSImLd.gif
Earth egg from woodland path letsgoooo
Earth egg from woodland path letsgoooo
1k battles deep in scorched forest, probably around 3k more to go :)
1k battles deep in scorched forest, probably around 3k more to go :)
1 2 3 4 5