Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Nocturne's Accent Parlour | Dusthide
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[center][emoji=raven size=1] ^ [emoji=raven size=1][/center]
^
Queue interest check for run 2 of Apophis accent!

Please let me know if you still want the accent. If yes, you can send 50% (350g) of the payment within the next two days via CR or PMs, if not, just tell me so I can calculate everything properly and keep the list up to date ^^

I lost my OG thread for just this accent, apologies for a new shop thread jumpscare, but it still has all the relevant info laid out and kept up to date over here.

1. @Bantymom
2. @Sassibirb
3. @Whoa
4. @Beatoriche
5. @Crim
6. @Xanadu
7. @aredshroom
8. @Solarpunk
9. @ahzidal
Queue interest check for run 2 of Apophis accent!

Please let me know if you still want the accent. If yes, you can send 50% (350g) of the payment within the next two days via CR or PMs, if not, just tell me so I can calculate everything properly and keep the list up to date ^^

I lost my OG thread for just this accent, apologies for a new shop thread jumpscare, but it still has all the relevant info laid out and kept up to date over here.

1. @Bantymom
2. @Sassibirb
3. @Whoa
4. @Beatoriche
5. @Crim
6. @Xanadu
7. @aredshroom
8. @Solarpunk
9. @ahzidal
@Malachite
@N3WV01D

There wasn't much interest in the Cherryshed Ley accent so I'm printing 5 copies, if you're still interested in getting one, I'll set up PAs as soon as I get them. ^^
@Malachite
@N3WV01D

There wasn't much interest in the Cherryshed Ley accent so I'm printing 5 copies, if you're still interested in getting one, I'll set up PAs as soon as I get them. ^^
I am still interested! I send you 350 gems?
I am still interested! I send you 350 gems?
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
@Malachite There's no need! I already got the blueprints and submitted them, so paying later in a single PA is totally fine :3
@Malachite There's no need! I already got the blueprints and submitted them, so paying later in a single PA is totally fine :3
Ah! Thank you!
Ah! Thank you!
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
Heck yeah I'm interested ^^
Heck yeah I'm interested ^^
Lichtdrache.gif
Spot for Faerie Vignette please?
Spot for Faerie Vignette please?
57ccb012789b1c99cec88f2441a279cdd872a13f.png07e8e405f1b078bc95f91bf67c93abaf7da89bfb.png
@Ianthe69 you've been added :3
@Ianthe69 you've been added :3
@Nocturnaliss

Just popping into say that your skin Faerie Vignette is gonna have to be clipped to the dragon base! Staff wont let skins through made for linebreaking tertiaries if they go outside of the base dragon with no tert as it breaks skin rules u_u
@Nocturnaliss

Just popping into say that your skin Faerie Vignette is gonna have to be clipped to the dragon base! Staff wont let skins through made for linebreaking tertiaries if they go outside of the base dragon with no tert as it breaks skin rules u_u
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18