Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | (not open to order)
1 2 3 4
@Achromaticism

What's the normal price and not at all!
@Achromaticism

What's the normal price and not at all!
UsagiNita-Sama.pngSage3.png Sage2.png 2/3 links here are closed for now.
@Delkerono just 850 like before ^^ i wouldnt change that now of all times lol
@Delkerono just 850 like before ^^ i wouldnt change that now of all times lol
"What- you, the father of all skepticism, worried?"

mbT7f4j.png

"Just because I don't think it happened doesn't mean I can't be worried."
@Achromaticism

I'm silly. slkdjflkjdskl Yes please and thank you! ;w;
@Achromaticism

I'm silly. slkdjflkjdskl Yes please and thank you! ;w;
[quote name="Achromaticism" date="2023-07-17 20:13:31" ] no don't worry you didn't do anything wrong! i was gonna PA it to you with the full price when they were printed- unfortunately due to some complications with an earlier run and my mental health not being Great recently they're currently kind of in limbo rn. I do need to get back into the routine though so,,, idk, if my nonsense thus far hasnt been too much of a dealbreaker i'd be willing to proceed as normal once i've gotten the blueprint ready :'D [/quote] Please let me know when this will happen! I don't mind waiting still but I do want to get a wc scroll.
Achromaticism wrote on 2023-07-17 20:13:31:

no don't worry you didn't do anything wrong! i was gonna PA it to you with the full price when they were printed- unfortunately due to some complications with an earlier run and my mental health not being Great recently they're currently kind of in limbo rn. I do need to get back into the routine though so,,, idk, if my nonsense thus far hasnt been too much of a dealbreaker i'd be willing to proceed as normal once i've gotten the blueprint ready :'D
Please let me know when this will happen! I don't mind waiting still but I do want to get a wc scroll.
@Delkerono aaaah, hi there--

The answer I'd intended to give was "sorry, I have like 5 braincells to my name and I forgot, but I can post them again for another printing decently soon, [insert timing here] etc".

Unfortunately, there's been some changes in setup in the months between when I last had these skins in mind and now, the files never made it to my current laptop, and I don't know whether I'll be able to recover them. I can ping you if I do end up recovering them and doing another print, but I can't guarantee that I will. Which is a massive disappointment for me, too, because I really liked these :sob

Please get that WC scroll, you deserve it for having dealt with my nonsense for so long.
@Delkerono aaaah, hi there--

The answer I'd intended to give was "sorry, I have like 5 braincells to my name and I forgot, but I can post them again for another printing decently soon, [insert timing here] etc".

Unfortunately, there's been some changes in setup in the months between when I last had these skins in mind and now, the files never made it to my current laptop, and I don't know whether I'll be able to recover them. I can ping you if I do end up recovering them and doing another print, but I can't guarantee that I will. Which is a massive disappointment for me, too, because I really liked these :sob

Please get that WC scroll, you deserve it for having dealt with my nonsense for so long.

mbT7f4j.png

Please do! I got it and have some stashed away for the accent just in case! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/85712701][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/857128/85712701_350.png[/img][/url] @Achromaticism
Please do! I got it and have some stashed away for the accent just in case!

85712701_350.png

@Achromaticism
hi! i wanted to say your accents are gorgeous (i’m especially looking at timeless promenade… oh these are so so vibes.) - i wanted to know if this skin is a custom or if it is going to be sold!

if it’s public, i’d love to nab a copy for my friend for christmas! it’s very much up their alley! if it’s custom, it’s still a lovely skin!
hi! i wanted to say your accents are gorgeous (i’m especially looking at timeless promenade… oh these are so so vibes.) - i wanted to know if this skin is a custom or if it is going to be sold!

if it’s public, i’d love to nab a copy for my friend for christmas! it’s very much up their alley! if it’s custom, it’s still a lovely skin!
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
@macintalk aaah, ty!!! >~<

unfortunately that particular accent (and its recolour that's still in submission limbo) were exclusive to Wind foddart for last week's conquest push, so they're no longer available to buy. thank you for the interest though! :]
@macintalk aaah, ty!!! >~<

unfortunately that particular accent (and its recolour that's still in submission limbo) were exclusive to Wind foddart for last week's conquest push, so they're no longer available to buy. thank you for the interest though! :]

mbT7f4j.png

ooh okay! it’s good to know it was public! i’ll have to see if i can track a copy down before christmas, thank you! :3c
ooh okay! it’s good to know it was public! i’ll have to see if i can track a copy down before christmas, thank you! :3c
32RrhAW.gif
o4fXKac.gif

mac!
he/they, fr+0
skin shop avatar

o4fXKac.gif
du7wwIS.png
good luck!! :3c
good luck!! :3c

mbT7f4j.png