Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] LvA Illuminarti
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87
@Pachirisu sent through payment for the LvA shelf - 13 Lv 5s
Thank you!
@Pachirisu sent through payment for the LvA shelf - 13 Lv 5s
Thank you!
bZOQYBz.png
@MerlinMausi
Sending 167 levels for Alphrussia
(16x level 10, 1x level 7)
@MerlinMausi
Sending 167 levels for Alphrussia
(16x level 10, 1x level 7)
Check out my Splatoon Dragon! (Image heavy)
@spikenard

Sending 20 level 6s for iri
@spikenard

Sending 20 level 6s for iri
PaI4dmB.pngseeeeeeeeeeekrit text no lookieNhUMtTB.png
I apologize if I'm not finding how to check individual entries, but I seem to have an incorrect total for Alphrussia's skin payment. My PA records show I have sent:
- 288 levels to lyricalmyxteries
- 96 levels to spikenard
- 34 levels to MerlinMausi
- 64 levels to Anomalies
...for a total of 482 levels, but Alphrussia's sheet shows that I have sent only 472. 10 levels are missing somewhere.
I apologize if I'm not finding how to check individual entries, but I seem to have an incorrect total for Alphrussia's skin payment. My PA records show I have sent:
- 288 levels to lyricalmyxteries
- 96 levels to spikenard
- 34 levels to MerlinMausi
- 64 levels to Anomalies
...for a total of 482 levels, but Alphrussia's sheet shows that I have sent only 472. 10 levels are missing somewhere.
@spikenard - 18 levels, 2 dragons on the way for Alphrussia's skin, and that should be the end if the discrepancy above gets cleared up.
@spikenard - 18 levels, 2 dragons on the way for Alphrussia's skin, and that should be the end if the discrepancy above gets cleared up.
@MistyGold @CatOnTheSun
Hi! Just a reminder that this is the last day of the battle and you haven't sent in all of your payment yet, please try to get them sent in before RO today! If it's not possible for you to get the full payment before the end, just send in what you can and we'll work something out about the levels you missed, so you can still get your art. Any levels are better than none! <3
@MistyGold @CatOnTheSun
Hi! Just a reminder that this is the last day of the battle and you haven't sent in all of your payment yet, please try to get them sent in before RO today! If it's not possible for you to get the full payment before the end, just send in what you can and we'll work something out about the levels you missed, so you can still get your art. Any levels are better than none! <3
A Coatl with Rose Cherub, Rose Seraph, Banana Stained and Bright Light eyes, swaying it's tail and spreading it's wings.
@urbancountry26
Youre fine! Only the purple is limited. My skin shop will be opened after LvA concludes this month, I can ping you if you'd like.
@urbancountry26
Youre fine! Only the purple is limited. My skin shop will be opened after LvA concludes this month, I can ping you if you'd like.
yCWZ0om.jpeg
@Alphrussia @Katsuji @DuskofDawn12 @Amscray @NegCol last 2 slots!
[caveat these may take a little longer than usual (up to 1 month, but hopefully faster)]
@Alphrussia @Katsuji @DuskofDawn12 @Amscray @NegCol last 2 slots!
[caveat these may take a little longer than usual (up to 1 month, but hopefully faster)]
[b]Request[/b]: @rinrar [b]Reference(s)[/b]: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/74890507][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/748906/74890507_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Payment[/b]: 35L10 (350 levels) [b]Other info[/b]: Please exclude the [item=silver unicorn mane] and skin! For eyes, please colour it like Ice eyes. Thank you so much!
Request: @rinrar
Reference(s): 74890507_350.png
Payment: 35L10 (350 levels)
Other info: Please exclude the Silver Unicorn Mane and skin! For eyes, please colour it like Ice eyes. Thank you so much!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
@Alphrussia confimed! :> feel free to queue 350lvl payment to me or an attendant!
@Alphrussia confimed! :> feel free to queue 350lvl payment to me or an attendant!
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 87