Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [Mek's Shop]Aberr f -Altar+Recolors-
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45
@SilentWanderer noted! I do take treasure slots without problem ^^
@SilentWanderer noted! I do take treasure slots without problem ^^
Hi! I've received a gem PA, could you resend as treasure please? ^^
Hi! I've received a gem PA, could you resend as treasure please? ^^
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
@SilentWanderer gotchu! sorry it was late at night when I was making the auctions and forgor ^^;
@SilentWanderer gotchu! sorry it was late at night when I was making the auctions and forgor ^^;
No worries, thank you! ^^ [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/86887412][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/868875/86887412_350.png[/img][/url]
No worries, thank you! ^^

86887412_350.png
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
progen-small.pngsignature-badge.jpg kashan-icon-small.pngbadge-Strange-Sisters-small.png
Hello! so, a couple of things to bring up! [b]First off...[/b] the new pinglist thing huh? I'm still kinda catching up about that since I saw the update and wanted to make a proper post as soon as I could but then a lot of things got screwed over [s]including the skin queues apparently?[/s] I lost track halfway thru the week tbh but anyways... [pinglist=12101] This one will work as a relay for the old General Pinglist of this shop as from what I understand we won't be able to do mass pings in the future (? correct me anyways if I'm wrong). I'll have the widget in the front post for any future use anyways! as well as try to ping any missed users from the previous general pinglist for any future realease for as long as we are allowed ^^. [size=1] @bonivich @KingTulip @Fujo @Mikada @AlcatrazSystem @dandyfrau @Stones @Outpost @Flora @Binardown @Natron @Takora @Xemriss @Zerobotic @Toska @freakaz0id @Bantymom @weredogalism @Askesis @Rauv @Sealterbloind @Rifter @CoffeeCaat @Orbeez @mrgbmommy @SilentWanderer @ThistleProse @Mazurkas @ReedRose @SnaggleClaw @Digi @Driadhe @Grendaline @Shalott @bonivich @Druzy @Heemi @MasakiSaphir @Vialheart @Spinosaur @Khadjin @Trachynhawb @Skylily @Dimness @saltypie @Joule @vinid @creosote @Eiderdown @Fuse @RAVENt @Kael @Frostbite1370 @PrP @Nineve @hounding @ikelu @Wolfspeaker [/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ [b]Secondly![/b] [s]As I mentioned before, I think the skin queue was kinda slow?? it felt like eternity to get the stormlight recolors back [emoji=skull size=1]. but with that out...[/s] [gamedb item=51572]'s 3rd and 4th run are on the way! blueprint submitted and all! in the mean time, payments can now be sent to cover [gamedb item=52224] and [gamedb item=52252]'s second run. I'll ping the respective preorder lists accordingly: [columns][left] [skin=51572] @hat17 @Beatoriche @SilentWanderer @AcretoSorien @ikelu @502 @khayria [/left][nextcol] [skin=52224] @Tikal @serpents @bonivich @Wolfspeaker [nextcol][skin=52252] @Sassibirb @Tikal [/columns] --------------------------------------------------------------------- And [b]Third thing[/b]! more of a semi-related note, but I had plans to do reruns on old accents that have gotten some attention back, the new pinglist tool might facilitate this a bit however I'm still figuring a way to integrate it without making lots of lists I might miss eventually, I'll try to keep updated on this later on ^^. If you have read up to here, thanks so so much for your attention and continued support! may these updates and future projects find us all well and as always wish y'all a great day/night :D
Hello! so, a couple of things to bring up!

First off...

the new pinglist thing huh? I'm still kinda catching up about that since I saw the update and wanted to make a proper post as soon as I could but then a lot of things got screwed over including the skin queues apparently? I lost track halfway thru the week tbh

but anyways...

This one will work as a relay for the old General Pinglist of this shop as from what I understand we won't be able to do mass pings in the future (? correct me anyways if I'm wrong).

I'll have the widget in the front post for any future use anyways! as well as try to ping any missed users from the previous general pinglist for any future realease for as long as we are allowed ^^.

@bonivich @KingTulip @Fujo @Mikada @AlcatrazSystem @dandyfrau @Stones @Outpost @Flora @Binardown @Natron @Takora @Xemriss @Zerobotic @Toska @freakaz0id @Bantymom @weredogalism @Askesis @Rauv @Sealterbloind @Rifter @CoffeeCaat @Orbeez @mrgbmommy @SilentWanderer @ThistleProse @Mazurkas @ReedRose @SnaggleClaw @Digi @Driadhe @Grendaline @Shalott @bonivich @Druzy @Heemi @MasakiSaphir @Vialheart @Spinosaur @Khadjin @Trachynhawb @Skylily @Dimness @saltypie @Joule @vinid @creosote @Eiderdown @Fuse @RAVENt @Kael @Frostbite1370 @PrP @Nineve @hounding @ikelu @Wolfspeaker

Secondly!

As I mentioned before, I think the skin queue was kinda slow?? it felt like eternity to get the stormlight recolors back . but with that out...

Skin: Stormlight Zealot's 3rd and 4th run are on the way! blueprint submitted and all! in the mean time, payments can now be sent to cover Skin: Thundershine Fanatic and Skin: Boltstrike Fiend's second run. I'll ping the respective preorder lists accordingly:

@hat17
@Beatoriche
@SilentWanderer
@AcretoSorien
@ikelu
@502
@khayria

@Tikal
@serpents
@bonivich
@Wolfspeaker

@Sassibirb
@Tikal

And Third thing!

more of a semi-related note, but I had plans to do reruns on old accents that have gotten some attention back, the new pinglist tool might facilitate this a bit however I'm still figuring a way to integrate it without making lots of lists I might miss eventually, I'll try to keep updated on this later on ^^.

If you have read up to here, thanks so so much for your attention and continued support! may these updates and future projects find us all well and as always wish y'all a great day/night :D
hello! wondering if you have an extra copy of Grafia on Chopo? interested in buying! :)
hello! wondering if you have an extra copy of Grafia on Chopo? interested in buying! :)
Ccnk6GC.gifS5BGfck.gifCSkG6yq.gifMMfFirK.gifRKtq0HD.gifOLv0Mii.gif92mLQx5.gif92ST5Ld.gif
Thank you! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80657489][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/806575/80657489_350.png[/img][/url]
Thank you!
80657489_350.png
104.png Wishlist
361.png Gene Plans
121.pngFR+8
@Mekhalive
Is Boltstrike Fiend going to have another run? If so, I'd love a copy! Either way, wonderful accents. :D
@Mekhalive
Is Boltstrike Fiend going to have another run? If so, I'd love a copy! Either way, wonderful accents. :D
582857_original.png
Thank you for the hard work! This is what I've done: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89330814][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/893309/89330814_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90885002][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/908851/90885002_350.png[/img][/url] They still need a name and lore, I'm working on it. [emoji=aether winking size=1]
Thank you for the hard work! This is what I've done:

89330814_350.png
90885002_350.png

They still need a name and lore, I'm working on it.
@Clavicado sorry for the late reply! unfortunately I've got no spares of it at the moment but I'll work on setting reprints for all my ancient skins/accents around NOTN if you'd prefer to wait for a ping ^^? (I have ben delaying that for a while orz) @Doki yep! I had a small hiatus but I'll resume printing during the month in case anyone missed c: (I'm low on funds for a full 10-copies reprint atm so it will take a bit longer to submit, hopefully NOTN and other thingies help with that) @SilentWanderer @Khadjin omg I swear I have seen both your kiddos since I saw your posts and I just hfdhjfdhgfdfhghgf [emoji=aether love size=1][emoji=aether love size=1][emoji=aether love size=1]!! thanks so so much as well for your support and for showing your lovelies to me it really has been getting me thru for this past days <3!!!
@Clavicado sorry for the late reply! unfortunately I've got no spares of it at the moment but I'll work on setting reprints for all my ancient skins/accents around NOTN if you'd prefer to wait for a ping ^^? (I have ben delaying that for a while orz)

@Doki yep! I had a small hiatus but I'll resume printing during the month in case anyone missed c: (I'm low on funds for a full 10-copies reprint atm so it will take a bit longer to submit, hopefully NOTN and other thingies help with that)

@SilentWanderer @Khadjin omg I swear I have seen both your kiddos since I saw your posts and I just hfdhjfdhgfdfhghgf !! thanks so so much as well for your support and for showing your lovelies to me it really has been getting me thru for this past days <3!!!
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 44 45