Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Crusaders - Coli Services : OPEN!
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 507 508
@Ponnie

Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent by PM !
Thank you for ordering with us ^^
@Ponnie

Your grind has been completed and loot has been sent by PM !
Thank you for ordering with us ^^
YaLh2Os.png
@Jackmar

Starting your 2h fest grinding orders in Forgotten Cave shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out in PMs!
@Jackmar

Starting your 2h fest grinding orders in Forgotten Cave shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been sent out in PMs!
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
thank you so much! this is such a lifesaver. i've had no time to grind due to how crazy real life has been ♥
thank you so much! this is such a lifesaver. i've had no time to grind due to how crazy real life has been ♥
caught up in static dreams
distorted angels sing
@Jackmar

Your grind is all done and Loot is being sent out in PMs!
Thank you so much for ordering with us!

Enjoy! :D
@Jackmar

Your grind is all done and Loot is being sent out in PMs!
Thank you so much for ordering with us!

Enjoy! :D
7JjMeLa.gifB18_L2.pngo296-d01-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d02-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d03-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d04-Alcatraz-System.pngo296-d05-Alcatraz-System.pngAxPI6dO.pnghVtUeu3.pngB18_R2.pngWRPJKhj.pngTXNbUG1.gifgsKMpXM.png
ADb9Vnz.png
@Ladybugdea Hello friend! It has been more than 12 hours since your ping to collect your CRs and send payment. To be more clear its been approximately 18 hours and you have a total of 24 hours to pick up in general before cancelling occurs. As I was asleep past your 12 hour mark I will give you a few hours past this ping to pick up. I hope all is well and you are able to see this ping soon! <3
@Ladybugdea Hello friend! It has been more than 12 hours since your ping to collect your CRs and send payment. To be more clear its been approximately 18 hours and you have a total of 24 hours to pick up in general before cancelling occurs. As I was asleep past your 12 hour mark I will give you a few hours past this ping to pick up. I hope all is well and you are able to see this ping soon! <3
[quote name="LeggoMyEggos" date="2023-12-01 10:35:10" ] @Ladybugdea Hello friend! It has been more than 12 hours since your ping to collect your CRs and send payment. To be more clear its been approximately 18 hours and you have a total of 24 hours to pick up in general before cancelling occurs. As I was asleep past your 12 hour mark I will give you a few hours past this ping to pick up. I hope all is well and you are able to see this ping soon! <3 [/quote] Sorry about that- I got called into work early which threw off my whole day yesterday, then had work first thing this morning so this as been my first time back on the site. If ever needed I have my discord in my bio and am more active there since I get notifications.
LeggoMyEggos wrote on 2023-12-01 10:35:10:
Sorry about that- I got called into work early which threw off my whole day yesterday, then had work first thing this morning so this as been my first time back on the site. If ever needed I have my discord in my bio and am more active there since I get notifications.
xUd1q29.gif
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @LeggoMyEggos @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @Faasnu @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @/Astaraela @/mxbird @/starmates @Meniph @/Freefire @Alithium8 @Tiick @purplepleb @HOGRYDER @Mimyk

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: LVL25
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Kelp Beds
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: 150g
@AlcatrazSystem @/Apocracy @LeggoMyEggos @Stormfate @LordMaroo @/Xesei @Zith @Faasnu @/colieflower @/Victoriasfandoms @NuovoSangue @OlderThanBones @/WolfCrystal @lostthought @LoopyLoopenzoop @/Astaraela @/mxbird @/starmates @Meniph @/Freefire @Alithium8 @Tiick @purplepleb @HOGRYDER @Mimyk

-» Basic/Regular or (B) LvL25 Grind: LVL25
-» Grinding Venue [SPECIFY!]: Kelp Beds
-» 30M, 1 Hour or 2 Hours: 1 hour
-» Payment [kt|gems]: 150g
redoing this soon
@anandapanda

Hello there! I am starting on your first 1 hour fest grind in the Forgotten Cave.
Expect another ping once the grind is complete and your loot has been sent out! :]
@anandapanda

Hello there! I am starting on your first 1 hour fest grind in the Forgotten Cave.
Expect another ping once the grind is complete and your loot has been sent out! :]
they/it | fr+2 tiick_pseudo_turnaround_90.gif
Hello @Carolynmbp! I am starting your first 1h pre-paid fest grind in Forgotten Cave shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been PMed!
Hello @Carolynmbp! I am starting your first 1h pre-paid fest grind in Forgotten Cave shortly.
Expect another ping once Loot has been PMed!
nafQSbU.png
YMPbu9R.png
Hi @Carolynmbp ! I'll be doing the second hour of your pre-paid fest grind in Forgotten Cave. I'll ping again once all loot has been PMed!
Hi @Carolynmbp ! I'll be doing the second hour of your pre-paid fest grind in Forgotten Cave. I'll ping again once all loot has been PMed!
1YSPZnA.png
1 2 ... 439 440 441 442 443 ... 507 508