Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Accessibility for fairgrounds games
1 2 3
Support

Improved visual clarity would be helpful in Mahjong and Runestones, and these fixes would help a lot. Like others have said, it would also be helpful for Jigsaw to have a clear/reset button to move the individual pieces off the board and separate overlapping pieces.
Support

Improved visual clarity would be helpful in Mahjong and Runestones, and these fixes would help a lot. Like others have said, it would also be helpful for Jigsaw to have a clear/reset button to move the individual pieces off the board and separate overlapping pieces.
DragonIC_Big.png PsychicIC_Big.png
PLEASE. All of this. Especially Jigsaw; I love the idea, but clicking and dragging all those pieces out of the way and THEN solving the puzzle has given me a lot of wrist pain. It would be great to have them automatically spread out to the edges of the board so you've got the middle clear to start building the puzzle.

and basically just backing what everyone said on the other stuff haha
PLEASE. All of this. Especially Jigsaw; I love the idea, but clicking and dragging all those pieces out of the way and THEN solving the puzzle has given me a lot of wrist pain. It would be great to have them automatically spread out to the edges of the board so you've got the middle clear to start building the puzzle.

and basically just backing what everyone said on the other stuff haha
look ma first skins -->
Definitely support, ESPECIALLY the Jigsaw part. It's so frustrating having to move the pieces to the sides and the general lack of space eliminates any fun that could be had with it.
Definitely support, ESPECIALLY the Jigsaw part. It's so frustrating having to move the pieces to the sides and the general lack of space eliminates any fun that could be had with it.
Support. I suspect a lot of users on this site have some degree of visual impairment that would be eased by this change. I myself have some vision loss and frequent eyestrain - this would be a huge boon to me.

The jigsaw thing is also a frustration. Not just because of eye strain - I think that one is probably just annoying to all kinds of people. It can be a wrist irritation as well.
Support. I suspect a lot of users on this site have some degree of visual impairment that would be eased by this change. I myself have some vision loss and frequent eyestrain - this would be a huge boon to me.

The jigsaw thing is also a frustration. Not just because of eye strain - I think that one is probably just annoying to all kinds of people. It can be a wrist irritation as well.
1 2 3