Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Exalting in your lore?
1 2 3 4
@webcreep considering how dark my lore actually was way back before staff had figured out better guidelines concerning gore/death this is still pretty mild for my lore lmaooo. also ritual sacrifice is the best. all my homies love ritual sacrifices... hey where'd my homies go?

On another note JOIN US 88V looking forward to seeing you in the wyrmwound :3
@webcreep considering how dark my lore actually was way back before staff had figured out better guidelines concerning gore/death this is still pretty mild for my lore lmaooo. also ritual sacrifice is the best. all my homies love ritual sacrifices... hey where'd my homies go?

On another note JOIN US 88V looking forward to seeing you in the wyrmwound :3
mby23.gif • +9 FR, She/Her, all mirror clan (2 exceptions,,,,, *shakes fists at aberrations*)
• I collect Mossy Cerdae's (930) and Cerdae Sparkle (17.8k). (Updated 2022-08-28)
Fixing up my lair
Like 3 of mine, I like 10 of yours!
100.gif
That's a pretty cool interpretation. I don't have any hard rules or interpretations of exaltation in my own lore. A dragon's offspring list usually isn't "canon" to my lore unless their offspring is still in my clan or unless an exalted dragon family member of their story, which means they're either dead or an absentee father or whatever lol.
That's a pretty cool interpretation. I don't have any hard rules or interpretations of exaltation in my own lore. A dragon's offspring list usually isn't "canon" to my lore unless their offspring is still in my clan or unless an exalted dragon family member of their story, which means they're either dead or an absentee father or whatever lol.
ytkEBod.pngll0CfnD.png510b8a63d40dc52d20b17daf90107ad8a80d4b80.png
Exalting in my clan follows site lore. They go to serve their deity. But because they join an army to fight it often means death. And so its an assumption that it will happen. And even if they live to fight another day, well.... They fight another day.

So its not really a good thing to happen to you. You will never be seen again.
Exalting in my clan follows site lore. They go to serve their deity. But because they join an army to fight it often means death. And so its an assumption that it will happen. And even if they live to fight another day, well.... They fight another day.

So its not really a good thing to happen to you. You will never be seen again.
7l3ZvzG.png
I have my own lore in that exalted dragons get fed to my demon goddess OC. It's pretty dark, but my clan is a literal cult so yeah.
I have my own lore in that exalted dragons get fed to my demon goddess OC. It's pretty dark, but my clan is a literal cult so yeah.
wsC9LP4.jpg
i dont exalt but used to. its just same as in the canon, exalted dragons go serve their deity and do all kinds of tasks after first being trained by one of my dragons. its boring i guess but i just like that its nothing bad for them
i dont exalt but used to. its just same as in the canon, exalted dragons go serve their deity and do all kinds of tasks after first being trained by one of my dragons. its boring i guess but i just like that its nothing bad for them
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
For my lore, being exalted really just means being sent back to Sornieth after failing at being an employee at the grocery store. Not everyone is cut out for a job in retail.
For my lore, being exalted really just means being sent back to Sornieth after failing at being an employee at the grocery store. Not everyone is cut out for a job in retail.
z7ICUK0.png1xdmSDp.pngK6fmQCc.png
1 2 3 4