Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | yay clan profile
just finished designing my clan profile! also made a wishlist for the first time lol. took me a little bit, as sometimes i can get the code mixed up on this site because of the way it formats in the boxes/bios/threads before it fixes itself.

to start this process, i did a bit of digging around the site and checked out a bunch of other people's bios. it seems everyone enjoys much simpler ones. i decided to go for something in the middle; restrain myself from the word vomit i wanted to do, while still keeping it pretty, informative, and something that felt like me. :)

i'll probably add to it a bit more soon, but the next step is my forum signature - whose coding seems to absolutely despise me lol.
just finished designing my clan profile! also made a wishlist for the first time lol. took me a little bit, as sometimes i can get the code mixed up on this site because of the way it formats in the boxes/bios/threads before it fixes itself.

to start this process, i did a bit of digging around the site and checked out a bunch of other people's bios. it seems everyone enjoys much simpler ones. i decided to go for something in the middle; restrain myself from the word vomit i wanted to do, while still keeping it pretty, informative, and something that felt like me. :)

i'll probably add to it a bit more soon, but the next step is my forum signature - whose coding seems to absolutely despise me lol.
tumblr_oswcc6oFGq1v8lm95o2_75sq.png ...

hi, i'm slipfast :)

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
your clan profile looks pretty good! i like the graphics you used.
your clan profile looks pretty good! i like the graphics you used.
Waystone5.gif
29562082.png
-
-
-

WAWs3m5.png
9AXhFJA.png
hZipXGO.png
really pretty! i love your formatting :)
really pretty! i love your formatting :)

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
I love the graphics used! It looks gorgeous :D
I love the graphics used! It looks gorgeous :D
93158198.png Zeph (26)
They/Them
FR time +3
@dilsdragons @incant @Zepherym thank you!!! :DD
@dilsdragons @incant @Zepherym thank you!!! :DD

and this is alicent
............................................................................................

SVKYjFc.gif
WOOO!! i only just made mine a week ago LOL and it's very simple bc i got overwhelmed trying find a format hsjskks

anyways urs is very pretty^-^
WOOO!! i only just made mine a week ago LOL and it's very simple bc i got overwhelmed trying find a format hsjskks

anyways urs is very pretty^-^
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
@astrojelly THANKKSSSSS!! yes it did take me longer than it should've lol. but i like yours!!!
@astrojelly THANKKSSSSS!! yes it did take me longer than it should've lol. but i like yours!!!

and this is alicent

SVKYjFc.gif
It looks so beautiful! I don’t have the patience to work on mine and if I do, I’ll hate it after a few days [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=1]
It looks so beautiful! I don’t have the patience to work on mine and if I do, I’ll hate it after a few days