Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your favorite thing to draw?
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i like drawing cars >:)
i like drawing cars >:)
contrail-pixilart.png
i like drawing people. my favourite kind of people to draw are old photographs of theatre plays, because the emotion is palpable
i like drawing people. my favourite kind of people to draw are old photographs of theatre plays, because the emotion is palpable
T | It | ASD
Maker of fine graves
Furries but lately humans or humanoids because I can finally draw them after years of drawing furries. [emoji=ridgeback tongue size=2] I'm trying to move onto creature design and armor, tech, fantasy stuff but that's a process for me lol.
Furries but lately humans or humanoids because I can finally draw them after years of drawing furries.

I'm trying to move onto creature design and armor, tech, fantasy stuff but that's a process for me lol.

34819.png
- death unto dawn -
Pretty girls with long hair. That's about it.
Pretty girls with long hair. That's about it.
dGVSNyM.png
Cartoon animals and people
Cartoon animals and people
How you doin'?
I like drawing people, especially beautiful women. I also like drawing people of all sexes in funny situations.
I like drawing people, especially beautiful women. I also like drawing people of all sexes in funny situations.
I draw... whatever this thing is [i]all the time[/i]. They're everywhere on my notes [img]https://file.garden/ZR8IDXeuqFVzWPNV/Ba%C5%9Fl%C4%B1ks%C4%B1z3085_20231202082853.png[/img] [size=2]can't take photos of actual doodles so enjoy this digitalized guy[/size] I love drawing anything honestly. It's fun to try new things once in a while. But if I had to pick one it would be drawing human chars and sceneries (and sometimes both). Bonus points if the characters r shaped like they're clearly made of squares and rectangles and circles and whatever
I draw... whatever this thing is all the time. They're everywhere on my notes
Ba%C5%9Fl%C4%B1ks%C4%B1z3085_20231202082853.png
can't take photos of actual doodles so enjoy this digitalized guy

I love drawing anything honestly. It's fun to try new things once in a while. But if I had to pick one it would be drawing human chars and sceneries (and sometimes both). Bonus points if the characters r shaped like they're clearly made of squares and rectangles and circles and whatever
sincerely, june (i use she/they pronouns!)it's a cow skating
I like drawing people, cyborgs and animals, also made-up creatures. I love character designing but may occasionally draw scenery and/or cool buildings.
I like drawing people, cyborgs and animals, also made-up creatures. I love character designing but may occasionally draw scenery and/or cool buildings.
Clara the Blaziken, She/Her, 2+ Fr time, Professional Idiot :))))
little creatures are always so fun to draw. i love making cute little characters!!! i also LOVE drawing monsters showing their teeth i think it’s so cool
little creatures are always so fun to draw. i love making cute little characters!!! i also LOVE drawing monsters showing their teeth i think it’s so cool
6CN4MKAX_o.png
ART SHOP
ROWAN - HE/HIM

certified freak
I like copying my favourite manga characters and panels. It's good practice too.
I like copying my favourite manga characters and panels. It's good practice too.
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12