Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [FREE] Red's Art Raffle: ROUND 3 Dec/Jan
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
@PrincessInfinity
welcome back <3
entry validated, your ticket is #5
@PrincessInfinity
welcome back <3
entry validated, your ticket is #5
cm_icn.png sig.png

Censorship is never the ______
So sorry about that! It should be fixed now ^_^
So sorry about that! It should be fixed now ^_^
bpxqoQJ.gif
@Jaymis
no worries <3
thank you for updating it! entry validated, your ticket is #6
@Jaymis
no worries <3
thank you for updating it! entry validated, your ticket is #6
cm_icn.png sig.png

Thanks for the correction, my post has been fixed!
Thanks for the correction, my post has been fixed!

35.png

iiILKcw.png
VC0STZ4.png

35.png

@AquamarineNaga
appreciated!
entry validated, your ticket is #7
@AquamarineNaga
appreciated!
entry validated, your ticket is #7
cm_icn.png sig.png

[quote] [b]>1 image of your dragon, as you wish them to be drawn[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/801209/80120896_350.png[/img] [b]>2 link to your dragon's profile[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/80120896][Link to profile!][/url] [b]>3 lore summary & personality[/b] The fearsome and respected Guildmaster of Emperor's Bane - a mercenary guild designed to destroy and dispose of Emperors. Vultur commands her Guild with a militaristic, war-wrought fist. As the organization's founder, she's the most experienced in combat out of the Guild's members, and views life through a cold and stony lens. She's extremely dedicated to the Plaguebringer - knowing her deity can't bear the thought of Emperors existing, she's taken up arms to exterminate them herself. However, her righteous quest may not be spurred by the most heroic of intentions, as a vitriolic anger burns behind this Mirror's eyes, the likes of which frighten even the largest dragons. Her relationship with her Guild members is extremely professional, and she expects nothing less than diligent, hard work. Vultur has final say on who joins the ranks of Emperor's Bane, and often sends scouts out to recruit dragons of interest. Emperor's Bane pays no mind to one's past - only to one's possible future among its ranks. Born in the arid wastes of Plaguebringer's lands, Vultur grew familiar with the many intermingling packs of Mirrors who also inhabited the area. They were family to her, and she enjoyed the times they'd join together to bring down large hunts or to hold celebrations and festivals. Vultur even traveled outside of the Wastelands to travel Sornieth, planning on bringing back treasures and trinkets for her packs - but she returned home to a massacre. An Emperor had arisen from the Boneyard and laid waste to the Mirror clans, leaving not a soul behind. Standing amongst the carnage, Vultur was overcome with a venomous fury, vowing to eradicate Emperors from the face of Sornieth. She then went to establish her Guild - Emperor's Bane. Beginning with only a small group of hired mercenaries and other dragons who'd lost their homes to recent Emperor activity, Vultur established herself as an intimidating and driven leader, her ambition and dedication to her cause quickly drawing attention from across Sornieth. Vultur's belief in her clan's mission overrides all else, and she'll sacrifice everything - and anything - to reach it. [b]>4 would you be okay with the gene patterns/apparel be simplified?**[/b] no problem! i'm an artist myself, so i totally get it. [b]>5 would you prefer portrait or half-body?***[/b] halfbody ideally, but either is fine if you're particularly inspired! tysm for hosting this art raffle, your style is gorgeous and harrowing at the same time <3 [/quote]
Quote:
>1 image of your dragon, as you wish them to be drawn
80120896_350.png
>2 link to your dragon's profile
[Link to profile!]
>3 lore summary & personality
The fearsome and respected Guildmaster of Emperor's Bane - a mercenary guild designed to destroy and dispose of Emperors. Vultur commands her Guild with a militaristic, war-wrought fist. As the organization's founder, she's the most experienced in combat out of the Guild's members, and views life through a cold and stony lens. She's extremely dedicated to the Plaguebringer - knowing her deity can't bear the thought of Emperors existing, she's taken up arms to exterminate them herself. However, her righteous quest may not be spurred by the most heroic of intentions, as a vitriolic anger burns behind this Mirror's eyes, the likes of which frighten even the largest dragons. Her relationship with her Guild members is extremely professional, and she expects nothing less than diligent, hard work. Vultur has final say on who joins the ranks of Emperor's Bane, and often sends scouts out to recruit dragons of interest. Emperor's Bane pays no mind to one's past - only to one's possible future among its ranks.

Born in the arid wastes of Plaguebringer's lands, Vultur grew familiar with the many intermingling packs of Mirrors who also inhabited the area. They were family to her, and she enjoyed the times they'd join together to bring down large hunts or to hold celebrations and festivals. Vultur even traveled outside of the Wastelands to travel Sornieth, planning on bringing back treasures and trinkets for her packs - but she returned home to a massacre. An Emperor had arisen from the Boneyard and laid waste to the Mirror clans, leaving not a soul behind. Standing amongst the carnage, Vultur was overcome with a venomous fury, vowing to eradicate Emperors from the face of Sornieth. She then went to establish her Guild - Emperor's Bane. Beginning with only a small group of hired mercenaries and other dragons who'd lost their homes to recent Emperor activity, Vultur established herself as an intimidating and driven leader, her ambition and dedication to her cause quickly drawing attention from across Sornieth. Vultur's belief in her clan's mission overrides all else, and she'll sacrifice everything - and anything - to reach it.

>4 would you be okay with the gene patterns/apparel be simplified?**
no problem! i'm an artist myself, so i totally get it.
>5 would you prefer portrait or half-body?***
halfbody ideally, but either is fine if you're particularly inspired! tysm for hosting this art raffle, your style is gorgeous and harrowing at the same time <3
.............dT9HQge.png
.............bYt72YT.png
.............XnaLQeW.png
9G9wCII.png xjB7OSe.png.
UwlzUwS.png.
27AZD8S.png.
@YaBo1Rod
thank you for entering and the kind words ^^
entry validated, your ticket is #8
@YaBo1Rod
thank you for entering and the kind words ^^
entry validated, your ticket is #8
cm_icn.png sig.png

>1 image of your dragon, as you wish them to drawn [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/880807/88080668_350.png?mtime=ZZWEuobdhCw.png[/img] >2 link to your dragon's profile https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88080668 >3 lore summary & personality i don't have anything concrete in their bio yet, but they're calm, like shadows under murky swampwater. also your resident swamp friend. >4 would you be okay with the gene patterns/apparel be simplified?** do whatever :) >5 would you prefer portrait or half-body?*** whatever fits more! up to you :) thank you for doing this! your art is really cool :D
>1 image of your dragon, as you wish them to drawn
88080668_350.png?mtime=ZZWEuobdhCw.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88080668
i don't have anything concrete in their bio yet, but they're calm, like shadows under murky swampwater. also your resident swamp friend.
do whatever :)
whatever fits more! up to you :)

thank you for doing this! your art is really cool :D
M7v69JN.pngt4yhov0.png[evIwcId.pnguma comms
ezgif-com-resize.gif
@ravbitleeks
thank you for your interest - before we validate your entry, please swap your dragon's profile embed to a static image. see the following post for instructions and why it is necessary:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3259130/17#post_55601409

apologies for the inconvenience
@ravbitleeks
thank you for your interest - before we validate your entry, please swap your dragon's profile embed to a static image. see the following post for instructions and why it is necessary:
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3259130/17#post_55601409

apologies for the inconvenience
cm_icn.png sig.png

[b]>1 image of your dragon, as you wish them to be drawn[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/890126/89012500_350.png?mtime=ZZVohT9Htxw.png[/img] [b]>2 link to your dragon's profile[/b] [url]https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89012500[/url] [b]>3 lore summary & personality[/b] (I base my Lair on DND lore loosely so I have references to that in here if that helps) [b]Illustrae[/b] [b]Pronouns:[/b] She/Her [b]Class:[/b] Cleric [b]Subclass:[/b] Light Domain (Bahamut) [b] Alignment:[/b] Neutral Good [b]Strengths:[/b] Kind, Compassionate, Honorable [b]Flaws:[/b] Overprotective, Stubborn, Hard on Self [b]Lore:[/b] A sweet, secretive and soft-spoken cleric and one of the true hearts of the Guild. She does her best to pass the healing, justice and love of Bahamut, her god in all that she does. Beloved by many but sadly not beloved by herself due to her dark past. Illustrae carries the burden of demon ichor rather than blood in her veins due to her family's dark dealings. As they offered her life, blood and soul in exchange for power. The demonic black ichor in her blood boils anytime she spreads her kind words, prayers or healing power; scorching ooze through her mouth scales from the inside out, making her every act of compassion a death knell. While her burden pains her, she refuses to give up hope on redeeming her family and any other that fall at the behest of a demon's or devil's snare. Fighting the fight outward just as well as within. While she tries her best to redeem her parent's misgivings, due to their pact she is doomed to a life of eternal torment despite her prayers and her god's best efforts. [b]>4 would you be okay with the gene patterns/apparel be simplified?**[/b] Yup! Whatever you need to do works for me :) [b]>5 would you prefer portrait or half-body?***[/b] Either works for me whatever is easier for you!
>1 image of your dragon, as you wish them to be drawn

89012500_350.png?mtime=ZZVohT9Htxw.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89012500

(I base my Lair on DND lore loosely so I have references to that in here if that helps)

Illustrae

Pronouns: She/Her

Class: Cleric

Subclass: Light Domain (Bahamut)

Alignment:
Neutral Good

Strengths: Kind, Compassionate, Honorable

Flaws: Overprotective, Stubborn, Hard on Self

Lore: A sweet, secretive and soft-spoken cleric and one of the true hearts of the Guild. She does her best to pass the healing, justice and love of Bahamut, her god in all that she does.

Beloved by many but sadly not beloved by herself due to her dark past. Illustrae carries the burden of demon ichor rather than blood in her veins due to her family's dark dealings. As they offered her life, blood and soul in exchange for power.

The demonic black ichor in her blood boils anytime she spreads her kind words, prayers or healing power; scorching ooze through her mouth scales from the inside out, making her every act of compassion a death knell.

While her burden pains her, she refuses to give up hope on redeeming her family and any other that fall at the behest of a demon's or devil's snare. Fighting the fight outward just as well as within.

While she tries her best to redeem her parent's misgivings, due to their pact she is doomed to a life of eternal torment despite her prayers and her god's best efforts.

Yup! Whatever you need to do works for me :)

Either works for me whatever is easier for you!
2MFinXj.png
tn0RSo5.png
pZJYyk4.png
gzlHZ53.png
SYiQlxK.png
mmoRz30.png
ryom29L.gif KhW3PhQ.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20