Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [PREORDER] rbc hm - TIMESINK (bog m)
[center]hello! this is my first time ever printing my own uma, so please bear with me if i make any mistakes or errors! [u][b]TIMESINK[/b] for Bogsneak M[/u] [img alt="An accent drawn for a Bogsneak Male. It centers on the stomach of the dragon, which is transparent and glassy, resembling an hourglass. The outline of the glass sort of dips in, following the contours of the dragon, as if it were only a part of the stomach that was transparent. Ribs and the lower jaw can be seen. Sand is contained in this hourglass, dripping into its lower half. Sand also coats the dragon's feet and tongue."] https://file.garden/ZTyXxmKGxCOelj1s/flight%20rising/rockbreaker_23_submission_small.png[/img] ([url=https://reskin.vendrus.teamfrag.net/skins/77b4c97c]preview here![/url]) ----- these will be [b]500g[/b], with [i]250g upfront[/i] and 250g once it's through queue! these will be submitted as soon as the first run fills :-) further runs will go through once they fill as well! [indent][indent][indent][columns][quote=run 1]1. VioletKatGrove (paid) 2. xenamorph (paid) 3. shoveachair (paid) 4. PrP (paid) 5. me![/quote][nextcol][quote=run 2?]1. 2. 3. 4. 5.[/quote][/columns] [/indent][/indent][/indent] ----- [b]EXAMPLES:[/b] [img alt="The accent as described above is displayed on two different dragons, both in warmer hues and orange tones."]https://file.garden/ZTyXxmKGxCOelj1s/flight%20rising/blips.png[/img] [size=2]pinglist snipped![/size]
hello! this is my first time ever printing my own uma, so please bear with me if i make any mistakes or errors!

TIMESINK for Bogsneak M
An accent drawn for a Bogsneak Male. It centers on the stomach of the dragon, which is transparent and glassy, resembling an hourglass. The outline of the glass sort of dips in, following the contours of the dragon, as if it were only a part of the stomach that was transparent. Ribs and the lower jaw can be seen. Sand is contained in this hourglass, dripping into its lower half. Sand also coats the dragon's feet and tongue.
(preview here!)
these will be 500g, with 250g upfront and 250g once it's through queue! these will be submitted as soon as the first run fills :-) further runs will go through once they fill as well!
run 1 wrote:
1. VioletKatGrove (paid)
2. xenamorph (paid)
3. shoveachair (paid)
4. PrP (paid)
5. me!
run 2? wrote:

EXAMPLES:
The accent as described above is displayed on two different dragons, both in warmer hues and orange tones.

pinglist snipped!
9hqcHsy.png
Q0p4QGz.png
4xqaZpf.png
fkWjutW.png
Click here for the GASP thread!

Bogsneak M, Accent, festival, desert, earth flight, fake belly

snipped!
Click here for the GASP thread!

Bogsneak M, Accent, festival, desert, earth flight, fake belly

snipped!
9hqcHsy.png
Q0p4QGz.png
4xqaZpf.png
fkWjutW.png
sliding 250 your way now to enter the queue [emoji=bogsneak star size=1] i gotta get more bogs in my clan so i can get the perfect match for this accent its PERFECT
sliding 250 your way now to enter the queue i gotta get more bogs in my clan so i can get the perfect match for this accent its PERFECT
mlHpBMC.png
7c8ZUEs.png
hzM3Sr2.png
oRkijoy.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kit-137-1-3-6-0-7-1-1-0-12.png Kit-134-0-7-7-18-1-0-0-4-1.png Kit-135-1-2-4-1-2-0-1-1-10.png Kit-136-0-1-2-0-3-0-1-4-0.png Kit-133-0-0-9-18-1-2-0-2-3.png PiAyg8i.png
sent the 250g for right now!
sent the 250g for right now!
i'd like a slot, too! :D sending your prepayment
i'd like a slot, too! :D sending your prepayment
mimi / he / 3+ || looking for bogsnake accents
sending you the 250 now! I'd love a slot
sending you the 250 now! I'd love a slot
[emoji=ceramic jar size=1] shrinking runs to 5 each! first ones put in queue :-)

shrinking runs to 5 each! first ones put in queue :-)
9hqcHsy.png
Q0p4QGz.png
4xqaZpf.png
fkWjutW.png
@VioletKatGrove @shoveachair @PrP
run went through! i sent a pa, if you'd rather do a cr then just send a 2way with 250g :-)
@VioletKatGrove @shoveachair @PrP
run went through! i sent a pa, if you'd rather do a cr then just send a 2way with 250g :-)
9hqcHsy.png
Q0p4QGz.png
4xqaZpf.png
fkWjutW.png