Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | Near Miss XXY Auraboa
1 2 3 4
@Feuepine 3600! You be killing me though XD
@Feuepine 3600! You be killing me though XD
@FableTheWolf
3750g! i can do this all day LMAO
@FableTheWolf
3750g! i can do this all day LMAO
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Uh oh @Feuepine XD 3800. I can't go much higher but man is this dragon amazing. I bet your plans are cool :D
Uh oh @Feuepine XD 3800. I can't go much higher but man is this dragon amazing. I bet your plans are cool :D
@FableTheWolf
4kg!
these are my plans for him! i don't normally go for yellow and blues, but i just adore how fun he is ^^
Not Found
@FableTheWolf
4kg!
these are my plans for him! i don't normally go for yellow and blues, but i just adore how fun he is ^^
Not Found
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
@Feuepine Wow that is actually almost identical to my own scry! I'm afraid I have to call it here, so you take good care of him for me [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Feuepine Wow that is actually almost identical to my own scry! I'm afraid I have to call it here, so you take good care of him for me
@Feuepine this is super late so my apologies but you were the winner! Set up a cr with the owner and pay the respectable gems
@Feuepine this is super late so my apologies but you were the winner! Set up a cr with the owner and pay the respectable gems
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
1 2 3 4