Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | place your bets! (next ancient)
1 2 3
I think the next breed to be released will either be light or wind, probably wind because I have a feeling that the light dragon might have something really cool about it. I doubt we’ll have both revealed next year though, maybe just one and more parallel genes.

Also I saw someone mention an unaligned ancient breed? That’d be super cool!!! Imagine if one of the trading post dragons turned into one of these ancients like how Baldwin became a Bogsneak. Would it happen? I don’t think so. Would it be cool? Definitely!
I think the next breed to be released will either be light or wind, probably wind because I have a feeling that the light dragon might have something really cool about it. I doubt we’ll have both revealed next year though, maybe just one and more parallel genes.

Also I saw someone mention an unaligned ancient breed? That’d be super cool!!! Imagine if one of the trading post dragons turned into one of these ancients like how Baldwin became a Bogsneak. Would it happen? I don’t think so. Would it be cool? Definitely!
64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png 64954420_qTKsQ0ODL0RV3VA.gif64954387_AIEPiFil0s554z8.png
       meat/they/it | fr +3     
I imagine Light ancient could be higher priority just 'cause Imperial breed changes are unobtainable. Not a guarantee, though.

Though probably not coming anytime soon, a Neutral ancient who are dragons changed by energies of the Forbidden Portal could be cool.
I imagine Light ancient could be higher priority just 'cause Imperial breed changes are unobtainable. Not a guarantee, though.

Though probably not coming anytime soon, a Neutral ancient who are dragons changed by energies of the Forbidden Portal could be cool.
plague_banner.png he/him
FR+0
adult
75965002.png
i hope its a neutral ancient next, actually!

baldwin has done it again and has turned himself into a new (old?) creature that hasnt been seen for tens of thousands of years. some sort of prehistoric beast. now his glasses, goggles, and gloves are on his shelf since he cant wear apparel.
i hope its a neutral ancient next, actually!

baldwin has done it again and has turned himself into a new (old?) creature that hasnt been seen for tens of thousands of years. some sort of prehistoric beast. now his glasses, goggles, and gloves are on his shelf since he cant wear apparel.
da64ef312bfd4b00d218c14836b871f044bfa0a7.png Marcie | 28 | they/them | professional fun-haver :} e74fe9ca98503e92fc3b7b5bf41fefc156cac0e5.png
1 2 3