Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | BlueJay's "Fresh Start" Pinkerlocke
1 2 3
@pinglist-12344 ----- [center][b]Day 18-- [item=meaty bat wing][/b][/center] Pinkerton knows this is my only way to grind coli for rockbreaker's, I see lol. 42 battles this time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/4rsXQvD.png[/img] AHHHHH NO SHE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES The two bowman both targeted her and it killed her. Riddle is no more. I am very upset. >:,( Interesting Loot: [item=deepearth geode] x 12 [item= leafy pack] x 3 [item= Date plumed jabbot] [item=spongy spingy] [item=Spring glade lord] [item=Woodoon] Enigma is now level 8 and Pezizo is level 7. Riddle, unfortunately, is now with the Gladekeeper. ------ CW: Mentions of character death. Nothing graphic ofc. The fight had been going well at first. Enigma was going strong, they had already taken out one of the targets and only had two of these bowmen to go. It seemed like everything would turn out like it always does. Riddle had had a bit of her health chipped away from previous battles, but didn't look to be in any danger. It happened faster than anyone could even realize. The bowmen readied their bows, launching powerful magical attacks, both aimed at Riddle. Riddle crumples onto the ground, still, and silent. Enigma is the first to notice this, rushing over to his friend to check on her. "Riddle?" He inquires, tentatively at first, shaking her. Nothing. The silence is eerie. "Riddle, come on now, this isn't funny..." Again, he is met with silence. Enigma feels his heart sink deep into his stomach. Pezizo is there by now, wanting to see if everything is alright. Enigma is still trying to rouse her, despite the obvious. "She's gone." Pezizo says. Enigma can't believe it. They flee from the battle with Riddle carried on Pezizo's back, flying back closer to home. Swirl is sleeping, which is probably for the best, given the situation. Enigma spends an hour gathering the best flowers in the area, covering Riddle in them, choking back tears. By the end of the evening, Enigma is left with the bangle on her leg she had been so excited about and one less companion.
@Fresh Start Pinkerlocke
Day 18-- Meaty Bat Wing

Pinkerton knows this is my only way to grind coli for rockbreaker's, I see lol. 42 battles this time.

4rsXQvD.png

AHHHHH NO SHE WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES

The two bowman both targeted her and it killed her. Riddle is no more. I am very upset. >:,(

Interesting Loot:
Deepearth Geode x 12
Leafy Pack x 3
Date Plumed Jabbot
Spongy Spingy
Spring Glade Lord
Woodoon

Enigma is now level 8 and Pezizo is level 7. Riddle, unfortunately, is now with the Gladekeeper.
CW: Mentions of character death. Nothing graphic ofc.

The fight had been going well at first. Enigma was going strong, they had already taken out one of the targets and only had two of these bowmen to go. It seemed like everything would turn out like it always does. Riddle had had a bit of her health chipped away from previous battles, but didn't look to be in any danger.

It happened faster than anyone could even realize. The bowmen readied their bows, launching powerful magical attacks, both aimed at Riddle. Riddle crumples onto the ground, still, and silent. Enigma is the first to notice this, rushing over to his friend to check on her. "Riddle?" He inquires, tentatively at first, shaking her. Nothing. The silence is eerie. "Riddle, come on now, this isn't funny..." Again, he is met with silence. Enigma feels his heart sink deep into his stomach. Pezizo is there by now, wanting to see if everything is alright. Enigma is still trying to rouse her, despite the obvious. "She's gone." Pezizo says. Enigma can't believe it.

They flee from the battle with Riddle carried on Pezizo's back, flying back closer to home. Swirl is sleeping, which is probably for the best, given the situation. Enigma spends an hour gathering the best flowers in the area, covering Riddle in them, choking back tears. By the end of the evening, Enigma is left with the bangle on her leg she had been so excited about and one less companion.
@pinglist-12344 ----- [center][b]Day 19-- [item=Brilliant Length][/b][/center] A material! Time for more writing! Side note: I JUST REALISED yesterday that Pezizo is, in fact, a FEMALE guardian. For some reason they gave me boy vibes and so we're just going to pretend I always referred to them as female. Okay? Okay. ----- "Where's Riddle?" Swirl asks the following morning, having taken note of the lack of flowers in Riddle's old nest, and finding it odd. Enigma can't bring himself to say it. He just can't. Despite knowing Riddle for not very long at all, realistically, he had come to regard her as one of his dearest friends. And maybe starting to hinge on a little more than that. To have her ripped away from them, to not hear the jangle of her bracelet and her bubbly laugh, is too much. Pezizo looks between the both of them, realizing [i]she[/i] is going to have to be the one to break the news. With a heavy sigh, the guardian says, "We got overwhelmed by a few archers." She begins, "Riddle was killed. She's gone." Swirl laughs, out of sheer disbelief, waiting for someone to tell him it's a joke. "But that's--Surely not, right? She's fine!" Pezizo shakes their head grimly. Enigma's silence, unable to even meet Swirl's eyes, tells him everything. Swirl may have only just reached maturity, but he's able to put two and two together pretty well. He curls a little further inward on himself. "I'm sorry to hear. I--I didn't even--" "It's fine." Enigma finally says. It's the first thing he's really said since it all happened. Swirl only just realizes that he's wearing her bracelet. It gives him a bittersweet feeling. "How about we start on breakfast?" Enigma offers, ready to change the subject. To stop dwelling on what's happened.
@Fresh Start Pinkerlocke
Day 19-- Brilliant Length

A material! Time for more writing! Side note: I JUST REALISED yesterday that Pezizo is, in fact, a FEMALE guardian. For some reason they gave me boy vibes and so we're just going to pretend I always referred to them as female. Okay? Okay.

"Where's Riddle?" Swirl asks the following morning, having taken note of the lack of flowers in Riddle's old nest, and finding it odd.

Enigma can't bring himself to say it. He just can't. Despite knowing Riddle for not very long at all, realistically, he had come to regard her as one of his dearest friends. And maybe starting to hinge on a little more than that. To have her ripped away from them, to not hear the jangle of her bracelet and her bubbly laugh, is too much.

Pezizo looks between the both of them, realizing she is going to have to be the one to break the news. With a heavy sigh, the guardian says, "We got overwhelmed by a few archers." She begins, "Riddle was killed. She's gone."

Swirl laughs, out of sheer disbelief, waiting for someone to tell him it's a joke. "But that's--Surely not, right? She's fine!"

Pezizo shakes their head grimly. Enigma's silence, unable to even meet Swirl's eyes, tells him everything. Swirl may have only just reached maturity, but he's able to put two and two together pretty well. He curls a little further inward on himself. "I'm sorry to hear. I--I didn't even--"

"It's fine." Enigma finally says. It's the first thing he's really said since it all happened. Swirl only just realizes that he's wearing her bracelet. It gives him a bittersweet feeling. "How about we start on breakfast?" Enigma offers, ready to change the subject. To stop dwelling on what's happened.
1 2 3