Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | BlueJay's "Fresh Start" Pinkerlocke
1 2 3
[center][b]Day 10-- [item=Cliff Lion][/b][/center] Pinkerton really said 'here's your new dragon, now stop complaining and do more battles', huh? 19 battles to do! Interesting Loot: [Item=Leafy Pack] [Item=Chipskink] Pezizo is now level 2. Not exactly a huge leap in experience but, hey, I'll take it!
Day 10-- Cliff Lion

Pinkerton really said 'here's your new dragon, now stop complaining and do more battles', huh?

19 battles to do!

Interesting Loot:
Leafy Pack
Chipskink

Pezizo is now level 2. Not exactly a huge leap in experience but, hey, I'll take it!
[center][b]Day 11-- [item=Honeybee][/b][/center] Yet more Coli! I'm excited to get some more battles in. 28 Battles, let's go! No interesting loot. Pezizo makes it to level 3! It's hard to get him levelled because of the other two being higher level, but I refuse to put him in Woodland Path because it's scary lmao
Day 11-- Honeybee

Yet more Coli! I'm excited to get some more battles in.

28 Battles, let's go!

No interesting loot. Pezizo makes it to level 3! It's hard to get him levelled because of the other two being higher level, but I refuse to put him in Woodland Path because it's scary lmao
[center][b]Day 12-- [item=berserker][/b][/center] First possible Death Streak! Going on Random.org, putting a 1-100, and if it's an even number, we're doing the Death Streak. Drumrooolll... [img]https://i.imgur.com/nJg1mKl.png[/img] Woohoo! Safe for now! Just a nice lazy day.
Day 12-- Berserker

First possible Death Streak! Going on Random.org, putting a 1-100, and if it's an even number, we're doing the Death Streak.

Drumrooolll...
nJg1mKl.png

Woohoo! Safe for now! Just a nice lazy day.
Hi! This is so fun! I'm setting up a hard reset pinkerlocke myself [emoji=fae happy size=1] If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be added!
Hi! This is so fun! I'm setting up a hard reset pinkerlocke myself

If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be added!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[quote name="Jaspernoir" date="2023-11-21 14:59:52" ] Hi! This is so fun! I'm setting up a hard reset pinkerlocke myself [emoji=fae happy size=1] If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be added! [/quote] Absolutely! I'll set one up and add you on there! Also [s]hi I've seen you around a lot when I used to lurk on the forums lol[/s] @Jaspernoir Should be on the first page now!
Jaspernoir wrote on 2023-11-21 14:59:52:
Hi! This is so fun! I'm setting up a hard reset pinkerlocke myself

If you have a pinglist, I'd love to be added!

Absolutely! I'll set one up and add you on there! Also hi I've seen you around a lot when I used to lurk on the forums lol

@Jaspernoir Should be on the first page now!
Awww! :D I used to be a lot more active, trying to recover from burnout :D Good luck with your locke, I look forward to following along!
Awww! :D I used to be a lot more active, trying to recover from burnout :D Good luck with your locke, I look forward to following along!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Jaspernoir [pinglist=12344] ------- [center][b]Day 13-- [item=ceremonial scythe][/b][/center] Our first trinket in a hot minute! Time to spin the wheel! [img]https://i.imgur.com/NoGwn0K.png[/img] A baby! [s]Turns out I'm too broke for an egg, thanks auraboa launch eating all my funds lol[/s] SO I'm going to buy a hatchling instead...This is going exactly as planned. The cheapest hatchling on the AH was this boy, who I named Swirl: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90752405][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/907525/90752405_350.png[/img][/url] ------ The trio had settled in nicely. It was still a little bit of hard work, but Enigma much preferred to it rustling around in the forest and trying to find a way out. At least here, there was fresh water and flowers, plus far less of a chance of creatures getting the jump on you. Riddle is enjoying herself immensely here. The flowers have been her favorite part, turning them into little flower crowns or weaving them into her nest to make it look just a little more fancy. Enigma finds this endearingly ridiculous. Pezizo seems to do all of the hard work, being such a larger dragon than the other two, and able to do a lot with ease that had been a struggle for the pair of them. It's while he's working on clearing out a few things that he sees something slither in the grass. How odd. The guardian moves forward to investigate and is surprised to find a hatchling there! The spiral gazes up at him with wide, purple eyes, freezing once he realizes he's been spotted. "Uhm...I wasn't doing anything!" The little spiral insists. Pezizo stares at him. "Most don't say that unless they have something to hide." He replies. The Spiral curls further in on himself, "Well, I [i]wasn't[/i]! And I definitely wasn't going to [i]steal[/i] anything!" Pezizo can't help but wonder if this hatchling is meaning to say all of this out loud. Or maybe he's just oblivious to how much he's incriminating himself. "Are you hungry?" The guardian asks, the little spiral blinking in surprise at the turn in conversation. There's a long pause before he says, "..Yeah, I am." Pezizo sagely nods, as if he had expected such an answer. "Well, how about something to eat then? If I give it to you, it's not stealing, is it?" The hatchling definitely can't argue with that logic and nods enthusiastically. "And what do we call you?" Pezizo asks. "Oh, you can call me Swirl!"
@Jaspernoir

Day 13-- Ceremonial Scythe

Our first trinket in a hot minute! Time to spin the wheel!

NoGwn0K.png

A baby!

Turns out I'm too broke for an egg, thanks auraboa launch eating all my funds lol

SO I'm going to buy a hatchling instead...This is going exactly as planned.

The cheapest hatchling on the AH was this boy, who I named Swirl:
90752405_350.png

The trio had settled in nicely. It was still a little bit of hard work, but Enigma much preferred to it rustling around in the forest and trying to find a way out. At least here, there was fresh water and flowers, plus far less of a chance of creatures getting the jump on you.

Riddle is enjoying herself immensely here. The flowers have been her favorite part, turning them into little flower crowns or weaving them into her nest to make it look just a little more fancy. Enigma finds this endearingly ridiculous.

Pezizo seems to do all of the hard work, being such a larger dragon than the other two, and able to do a lot with ease that had been a struggle for the pair of them. It's while he's working on clearing out a few things that he sees something slither in the grass. How odd.

The guardian moves forward to investigate and is surprised to find a hatchling there! The spiral gazes up at him with wide, purple eyes, freezing once he realizes he's been spotted. "Uhm...I wasn't doing anything!" The little spiral insists.

Pezizo stares at him. "Most don't say that unless they have something to hide." He replies. The Spiral curls further in on himself, "Well, I wasn't! And I definitely wasn't going to steal anything!" Pezizo can't help but wonder if this hatchling is meaning to say all of this out loud. Or maybe he's just oblivious to how much he's incriminating himself.

"Are you hungry?" The guardian asks, the little spiral blinking in surprise at the turn in conversation. There's a long pause before he says, "..Yeah, I am." Pezizo sagely nods, as if he had expected such an answer. "Well, how about something to eat then? If I give it to you, it's not stealing, is it?" The hatchling definitely can't argue with that logic and nods enthusiastically. "And what do we call you?" Pezizo asks.

"Oh, you can call me Swirl!"
@pinglist-12344 ----- [center][b]Day 14-- [item=Shadow Serpentskin][/b][/center] Well, that's interesting! I decided I'll take this time to fill out a bio for Enigma, since I have yet to fill out anyone's bios. Here's what I ended up coming up with: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KeKmbWn.png[/img] Credit of course goes to msb-lair on tumblr for the resources I used!
@Fresh Start Pinkerlocke
Day 14-- Shadow Serpentskin

Well, that's interesting! I decided I'll take this time to fill out a bio for Enigma, since I have yet to fill out anyone's bios.

Here's what I ended up coming up with:
KeKmbWn.png

Credit of course goes to msb-lair on tumblr for the resources I used!
@pinglist-12344 ------ [center][b]Day 15-- [item=Black Pawn][/b][/center] Another trinket! Which means another wheel spin! [img]https://i.imgur.com/B18tM0w.png[/img] Also I realized after this that 1) I meant scene when I wrote down vista and 2) I needed to add one where I add scenes to the wheel. SO. I did both of those things and then obeyed the wheel's initial decision and gave Riddle something special this time. [img]https://i.imgur.com/YMz1naY.png[/img]
@Fresh Start Pinkerlocke
Day 15-- Black Pawn

Another trinket! Which means another wheel spin!

B18tM0w.png

Also I realized after this that 1) I meant scene when I wrote down vista and 2) I needed to add one where I add scenes to the wheel. SO. I did both of those things and then obeyed the wheel's initial decision and gave Riddle something special this time.

YMz1naY.png
@pinglist-12344 ------ [center][b]Day 16-- [item=striated rock][/b][/center] [center][b]Day 17-- [item= toad][/b][/center] A double post today! Yesterday was super busy for me and I didn't have time to really type up anything or do much on FR! For the Material pull I decided I'd fill in another bio, this time for Riddle! [img]https://i.imgur.com/8qqCMCY.png[/img] I just love writing for Riddle and Enigma specifically, I find their contrasting personalities so much fun to write. I don't have quite as many ideas for Pezizo, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm happy to incorporate them! All of the bio resources, of course, are found on tumblr! ----- And now for 41 coli battles! I swear if I wrote this bio and then Riddle dies, I'm going to scream. Interesting loot: [item=Deepearth Geode] x 12 [item=Leafy Pack] [item=Date Plumed Jabbot] [item=Mountain Mover Chest] Updates: Enigma and Riddle are now level 7 and Pezizo is level 6! I had an eliminate still in my hoard from before the great reset that I couldn't bring myself to part with, knowing I would be retraining dragons with this challenge, and knowing how expensive they are. Still have to buy some for Riddle and Pezizo later when I'm not broke lol! AND NO ONE DIED. So, we're cruising, baby.
@Fresh Start Pinkerlocke
Day 16-- Striated Rock
Day 17-- Toad

A double post today! Yesterday was super busy for me and I didn't have time to really type up anything or do much on FR!

For the Material pull I decided I'd fill in another bio, this time for Riddle!
8qqCMCY.png

I just love writing for Riddle and Enigma specifically, I find their contrasting personalities so much fun to write. I don't have quite as many ideas for Pezizo, so if anyone has any suggestions, I'm happy to incorporate them!

All of the bio resources, of course, are found on tumblr!
And now for 41 coli battles! I swear if I wrote this bio and then Riddle dies, I'm going to scream.

Interesting loot:
Deepearth Geode x 12
Leafy Pack
Date Plumed Jabbot
Mountain Mover Chest

Updates:
Enigma and Riddle are now level 7 and Pezizo is level 6! I had an eliminate still in my hoard from before the great reset that I couldn't bring myself to part with, knowing I would be retraining dragons with this challenge, and knowing how expensive they are. Still have to buy some for Riddle and Pezizo later when I'm not broke lol! AND NO ONE DIED. So, we're cruising, baby.
1 2 3