Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus and Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
is there any way to turn off the orange star next to the gem sales? it's pretty distracting, and i don't spend money on the game, so i don't need to be notified about sales.
is there any way to turn off the orange star next to the gem sales? it's pretty distracting, and i don't spend money on the game, so i don't need to be notified about sales.
sEBxtxA.png he/him/his sEBxtxA.png

pwyw lore/poetry
wishlist
i agree that the star notification shouldn't be automatically stuck there for everyone for the full duration of the sale. it's distracting and on mobile it's unavoidable. can we please have a way to toggle it off/have it go away once the link has been clicked/etc?
i agree that the star notification shouldn't be automatically stuck there for everyone for the full duration of the sale. it's distracting and on mobile it's unavoidable. can we please have a way to toggle it off/have it go away once the link has been clicked/etc?
he or it or they pronouns | nonbinary lesbian | adult
I am a completionist and I do not like looking at the star-studded Purchase Gems button. It gives me the impression that my crops have not been watered, my skin has not cleared, and my depression has not fled into the night. But they have. I assure you, they have. That being said, though... [i]buys gems[/i] [emoji=spiral winking size=1]
I am a completionist and I do not like looking at the star-studded Purchase Gems button. It gives me the impression that my crops have not been watered, my skin has not cleared, and my depression has not fled into the night. But they have. I assure you, they have.

That being said, though...

buys gems
He's a narrow man with a narrow plan.
The first Ground, Fissure, and Boulder/Myrid dragons in the game.
I sell house centipede dragons. You love house centipede dragons.
Good morning, everyone! I added [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3292824/11#post_55599898][b]a reply to the suggestions thread[/b][/url] about the gem promotion badge, but I wanted to cross-reference it here so everyone know that we have seen and heard you. [emoji=snapper happy size=1] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2023-11-28 10:15:39" ] Hey everyone! Thank you for adding all your thoughts to this conversation. As many of you know, the badge was implemented as a response to some feedback we got around the last time we ran a bonus gem promotion. It's clear there's a bit more finessing to be done, so we'll definitely be reading through this and taking your thoughts and suggestions into consideration for next time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote]
Good morning, everyone! I added a reply to the suggestions thread about the gem promotion badge, but I wanted to cross-reference it here so everyone know that we have seen and heard you.

Xhaztol wrote on 2023-11-28 10:15:39:
Hey everyone! Thank you for adding all your thoughts to this conversation.

As many of you know, the badge was implemented as a response to some feedback we got around the last time we ran a bonus gem promotion. It's clear there's a bit more finessing to be done, so we'll definitely be reading through this and taking your thoughts and suggestions into consideration for next time.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I was finally able to finish up a couple of my outfits! Wit and Chavi say thanks, staff! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83539781][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/835398/83539781_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81918645][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/819187/81918645_350.png[/img][/url]
I was finally able to finish up a couple of my outfits! Wit and Chavi say thanks, staff!
83539781_350.png 81918645_350.png
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2023-11-28 10:19:37" ] Good morning, everyone! I added [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/sug/3292824/11#post_55599898][b]a reply to the suggestions thread[/b][/url] about the gem promotion badge, but I wanted to cross-reference it here so everyone know that we have seen and heard you. [emoji=snapper happy size=1] [quote name="Xhaztol" date="2023-11-28 10:15:39" ] Hey everyone! Thank you for adding all your thoughts to this conversation. As many of you know, the badge was implemented as a response to some feedback we got around the last time we ran a bonus gem promotion. It's clear there's a bit more finessing to be done, so we'll definitely be reading through this and taking your thoughts and suggestions into consideration for next time. [emoji=familiar heart size=1] [/quote] [/quote] @Xhaztol since aequorin locked the suggestion per your policy, just wanted to drop you a thank you for your acknowledgement of our feedback – i understand that the site is a massive work in progress, and i don't begrudge yall the time it takes to work through iterations! it's nice to know our feedback doesn't just fall on deaf ears here :)
Xhaztol wrote on 2023-11-28 10:19:37:
Good morning, everyone! I added a reply to the suggestions thread about the gem promotion badge, but I wanted to cross-reference it here so everyone know that we have seen and heard you.

Xhaztol wrote on 2023-11-28 10:15:39:
Hey everyone! Thank you for adding all your thoughts to this conversation.

As many of you know, the badge was implemented as a response to some feedback we got around the last time we ran a bonus gem promotion. It's clear there's a bit more finessing to be done, so we'll definitely be reading through this and taking your thoughts and suggestions into consideration for next time.

@Xhaztol

since aequorin locked the suggestion per your policy, just wanted to drop you a thank you for your acknowledgement of our feedback – i understand that the site is a massive work in progress, and i don't begrudge yall the time it takes to work through iterations! it's nice to know our feedback doesn't just fall on deaf ears here :)
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
How often do items cycle back into the market? Will the cycled items cycle out and not be available, or will the cycle back in at some point later on down the line?
How often do items cycle back into the market? Will the cycled items cycle out and not be available, or will the cycle back in at some point later on down the line?
"I want to run. I want to hide. Am I awake, am I alive? I don't know the way the dark leaves me blind. But you are the light. You are the light!"
(Ignore that this is a shadow flight clan)
(Quote source: Nine Lashes, You Are The Light.
@LunchBox1211

you can check the site calendar – gem mp items cycle roughly every 6 months, with the next window being in may!
@LunchBox1211

you can check the site calendar – gem mp items cycle roughly every 6 months, with the next window being in may!
they/them || if you're pinging me, there's only one 'i' in my username!
Damn i just bought gems like 2 days ago.... oof if only this was during black friday not cyber sale...
Damn i just bought gems like 2 days ago.... oof if only this was during black friday not cyber sale...
BU1_MEC4_M0_PR3_CC_Pearl_MintLight_ACH44_ACG9_50.png6Slg7Vv.pngZxDfQ1Z.png
IM BROKE BUT MIGHT BUY SOME GEMS YIPPEE!!! WILDCLAW SCROLLS :DD
i prob won’t get gems but maybe but cycled items! maybe i can get smth else :D
IM BROKE BUT MIGHT BUY SOME GEMS YIPPEE!!! WILDCLAW SCROLLS :DD
i prob won’t get gems but maybe but cycled items! maybe i can get smth else :D
PzoPTNg.pngunknown.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15