Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Swipp Swap Pinglist Discussion
1 2 ... 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1010 1011
Hi! I'd like to be removed from everything except Swipp (no treasure fee) Broken Penny Jar, then added to the Longwing Epiptite pinglist. Thank you so much. :)
Hi! I'd like to be removed from everything except Swipp (no treasure fee) Broken Penny Jar, then added to the Longwing Epiptite pinglist. Thank you so much. :)
could i be removed from the swan lake vista pinglist? thanks! ^^
could i be removed from the swan lake vista pinglist? thanks! ^^
CPMK3ES.gif Dg3u2u3.png bumble
advAsr3.png non-binary
he/him or
xey/xem
@bubbaberriboo
W0PfjfV.png strawberry
@VoidDeluz @bubbaberriboo Done. You're welcome!
@VoidDeluz @bubbaberriboo Done. You're welcome!
Can I be added to the pinglists for any new genes there may be? I want to keep updated on all the genes!
Can I be added to the pinglists for any new genes there may be? I want to keep updated on all the genes!
S4mCDlY.png
DRGtUkN.png
4kH8Iym.png
du0Hpyr.png
nHNO6ou.png
nGiXbMP.png
I8qrrEJ.png
2mzinXE.png
rF31KIO.png

Can I be added to the pinglists for Blue Dragon Cloak, Cloudy wings and tail, Autumn Sea Dragon, Barking Jester, Colorburst Buttersnake, Inscribed Pangolin, Rosy Peryton, Skycrest Bicorn, Swallowtail Buttersnake, and Tricolor Yapper? Sorry for it being so many ahah.
Can I be added to the pinglists for Blue Dragon Cloak, Cloudy wings and tail, Autumn Sea Dragon, Barking Jester, Colorburst Buttersnake, Inscribed Pangolin, Rosy Peryton, Skycrest Bicorn, Swallowtail Buttersnake, and Tricolor Yapper? Sorry for it being so many ahah.
Cyp4JP9.png

tn0RSo5.png
MUYNhfy.png
5iXiC8z.png
qR9UjYJ.png
tqGkHih.png
bYt72YT.png
JMBy38q.png
bgGXGPE.png
aesq82D.gif
[/center]
@ScreethTheMoth @KeyXIIV Done!
@ScreethTheMoth @KeyXIIV Done!
please add me to the pinglist for raven sylvan lattice, headpiece, filigree, bracelets, anklets, and sakura flowerfall
please add me to the pinglist for raven sylvan lattice, headpiece, filigree, bracelets, anklets, and sakura flowerfall
XeY5rF6.png
J7D1quC.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
FObX7rS.png
5kODyPT.gifgLbZUkF.pngBMbExDU.pngJzUZHeP.pngwN1CyRb.pngtqa10NX.pnguzVzjjZ.pngQ4idXs1.pngfwf0oTL.pngcedPG3i.png
FtPB84c.png
@seoli Done!
@seoli Done!
Hello! I'd like to be added to the pinglists for Cloudy Tail Feathers, Colorburst Buttersnake, Raven Sylvan Dress, Mystic Bark Mask, and Crimson Silk Sash. Thank you!
Hello! I'd like to be added to the pinglists for Cloudy Tail Feathers, Colorburst Buttersnake, Raven Sylvan Dress, Mystic Bark Mask, and Crimson Silk Sash. Thank you!
FuOn3WY.png
@AudiR8 Done. You're welcome!
@AudiR8 Done. You're welcome!
1 2 ... 763 764 765 766 767 ... 1010 1011