Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Gem Bonus and Cycled Item Return
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I bought the night sky bundle!
I bought the night sky bundle!
Selling my skins!
button_ah_buy.png
Hey can we actually not have the star on the Purchase Gems link be the same color and style as a notification? It's distracting and annoying if I'm being totally honest. I would propose something like "Sale" in superscript for a less obnoxious marker.
Hey can we actually not have the star on the Purchase Gems link be the same color and style as a notification? It's distracting and annoying if I'm being totally honest. I would propose something like "Sale" in superscript for a less obnoxious marker.
Prvfc1i.png[The Hatchery Masterlist/center]
whyyyy must you tempt me with the cycled items (nightsky silks and wildclaw scrolls....) I don't have that kind of money...besides any discretionary money I DO have is reserved for x-mas gifts this time of year. Always has been, always will. Oh well. [emoji=auraboa tongue size=2]
whyyyy must you tempt me with the cycled items (nightsky silks and wildclaw scrolls....) I don't have that kind of money...besides any discretionary money I DO have is reserved for x-mas gifts this time of year. Always has been, always will. Oh well.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Nice, I get paid Friday
Nice, I get paid Friday
k0661lh.gif7FBoN0d.gif
Noooo get the orange off my screen. Black Friday is marketing black magic. I could accept the advertisement on the home page but make the notification star go away!
Noooo get the orange off my screen. Black Friday is marketing black magic. I could accept the advertisement on the home page but make the notification star go away!
Dragons for sale: 17487.png Renting your nests: 745.png otakuderp13-1.png
I think that the sale notification is a little too intense personally - perhaps a better option would be to be able to either clear it (like notifications), or only have the star in orange without the square around it.
I think that the sale notification is a little too intense personally - perhaps a better option would be to be able to either clear it (like notifications), or only have the star in orange without the square around it.
QdaBiJf.png
the "sale" mark is so distracting though, especially considering that I'm not at all interested in what it indicates since I can't afford luxury stuffs like that anyway.

I wish I could turn it off for this, it was in fact the first thing I instinctively tried to do when I saw it, it's just a self defensive response, my brain itches so hard^^; idk why but it can't be blocked from showing up tho, and it affects me too much for comfort:<
it's also drawing my attention away from the links I need, making it take longer to process a menu that is already a bit too heavy for my mind to process on its own^^;

but would actually love to be able to use that icon to manually highlight those parts of the menu that >I< need to highlight, e.g. Gathering, Achivements, etc. it would improve the accessibility to me, there are so many parts of the menu I never want to use but still click on them just because I keep confusing some of them for those I do want to click^^; especially in the Shop and Library sections. I forget to check certain areas as well... That would be so useful to have if you let us have full control over what that mark highligts to each of us respectfully instead!^^ or if we want anything highlighted with it at all.
And several of it, placed exactly where I chose to, would make it feel less out of place to my brain, and less distracting and itchy as a result.
this icon does feel like a "favourite link" bookmark, got me extremelly confused and wishing to get rid of it asap^^;

If you must add an indicator, anything that stands out in the menu will distract me, I'd need to be able to opt out of seeing it, since if you make it not visually disctinct to help my distractability while refusing to let me opt out, then my fellow ADHDers who DO want to benefit off the gem sales would miss it out. Nothing is universal^^;
the "sale" mark is so distracting though, especially considering that I'm not at all interested in what it indicates since I can't afford luxury stuffs like that anyway.

I wish I could turn it off for this, it was in fact the first thing I instinctively tried to do when I saw it, it's just a self defensive response, my brain itches so hard^^; idk why but it can't be blocked from showing up tho, and it affects me too much for comfort:<
it's also drawing my attention away from the links I need, making it take longer to process a menu that is already a bit too heavy for my mind to process on its own^^;

but would actually love to be able to use that icon to manually highlight those parts of the menu that >I< need to highlight, e.g. Gathering, Achivements, etc. it would improve the accessibility to me, there are so many parts of the menu I never want to use but still click on them just because I keep confusing some of them for those I do want to click^^; especially in the Shop and Library sections. I forget to check certain areas as well... That would be so useful to have if you let us have full control over what that mark highligts to each of us respectfully instead!^^ or if we want anything highlighted with it at all.
And several of it, placed exactly where I chose to, would make it feel less out of place to my brain, and less distracting and itchy as a result.
this icon does feel like a "favourite link" bookmark, got me extremelly confused and wishing to get rid of it asap^^;

If you must add an indicator, anything that stands out in the menu will distract me, I'd need to be able to opt out of seeing it, since if you make it not visually disctinct to help my distractability while refusing to let me opt out, then my fellow ADHDers who DO want to benefit off the gem sales would miss it out. Nothing is universal^^;
18qkmim.png
Aryena&BillieXNtD94z.png
0uVMYap.png
FR_mid_column_sig.png
Hfp00Bl.pngfdUVIfW.pngQUIpVFE.pngUMevL3r.png
bYt72YT.pngtqGkHih.pngDa1cz0f.pngOBrKa68.png
Can you like. 'Mark as read' the sale icon - it's pretty distracting (negatively) once I'm aware there's a sale.
Can you like. 'Mark as read' the sale icon - it's pretty distracting (negatively) once I'm aware there's a sale.
dNCLmdm.png4lq06cL.pngwU5ZLxY.gif928hpXE.png J7D1quC.png
hc8EHNU.png
eO2eGoz.png
FObX7rS.png
loimysO.png
YMPbu9R.png
to anyone bothered by the sidebar notif (that will be gone in less than two days)--you can use an adblocker to pick and hide it.
to anyone bothered by the sidebar notif (that will be gone in less than two days)--you can use an adblocker to pick and hide it.
tumblr_inline_n9v718A0zU1qimaz8.png
I wish I could turn off the orange star notification. I find it terribly annoying. [quote name="negora" date="2023-11-28 07:59:06" ] to anyone bothered by the sidebar notif (that will be gone in less than two days)--you can use an adblocker to pick and hide it. [/quote] I wish I could do this on my iPad. Good advice while on my laptop though, thank you.
I wish I could turn off the orange star notification. I find it terribly annoying.
negora wrote on 2023-11-28 07:59:06:
I wish I could do this on my iPad. Good advice while on my laptop though, thank you.
check out:
fishainsley.art
thanks love you
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15