Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 232 233
Hello, Boarders!
Just letting you know that I will be online from now until 15:00FRT so please send any boarded dragons as soon as possible :]

@beBlueberry
@ErydLomin
@Plushieee
@Cnidocyte
Hello, Boarders!
Just letting you know that I will be online from now until 15:00FRT so please send any boarded dragons as soon as possible :]

@beBlueberry
@ErydLomin
@Plushieee
@Cnidocyte
cguQDtg.png____
Altair / Alastar
They/It/Ae | FRT +8 | Autistic & Dyslexic
[quote name="@Lyvenex" date="2023-11-26 07:30:43" ] got another mystery dragon with an empty bio 52800162 [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52800162][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/528002/52800162_350.png[/img][/url] [/quote] @Cleyra @Goldencoatl @novastellaris @spikenard @Teba @WingedUnknown @WolfCrystal Hi! Apologies for the ping, everyone! Could you double check your records and let Lyvenex know if it's your dragon? Thank you!
@Lyvenex wrote on 2023-11-26 07:30:43:
got another mystery dragon with an empty bio
52800162_350.png

@Cleyra @Goldencoatl @novastellaris @spikenard @Teba @WingedUnknown @WolfCrystal

Hi! Apologies for the ping, everyone! Could you double check your records and let Lyvenex know if it's your dragon? Thank you!
LvA Top 26 Badge by Irithyll
@Lyvanex I just checked and 52800162 is mine, so sorry about that!! I can take them whenever is convenient for you.
@Lyvanex I just checked and 52800162 is mine, so sorry about that!! I can take them whenever is convenient for you.
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

@WingedUnknown
No problem! Sent over now :D
@WingedUnknown
No problem! Sent over now :D
Pressed Morning Glory Venex
they/them
_^___^
(=0ω0=)
23378621.png Pressed Moonflower
@GingerPuff Hello! Could you please pick up the 29 fodder dragons that you have stored with me? I don't have much lair space, so I can't send out the other dragons I have stored until you accept your PAs. Please do so at your earliest convenience!
@GingerPuff Hello! Could you please pick up the 29 fodder dragons that you have stored with me? I don't have much lair space, so I can't send out the other dragons I have stored until you accept your PAs. Please do so at your earliest convenience!
Na5WGHa.png
@Sylvandyr

Hi Sylv!! I should have sent everything to you, but there's a nonzero chance I accidentally sent it to @celestialelysium instead. There's nothing left in my hibernal den or regular den!
@Sylvandyr

Hi Sylv!! I should have sent everything to you, but there's a nonzero chance I accidentally sent it to @celestialelysium instead. There's nothing left in my hibernal den or regular den!
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Aeronaught Thanks so much! Looks like 2 were sent to @/celestialelysium and they're exalted to the Lightweaver so everything's good. <3 I'm marking them as returned. :)
@Aeronaught Thanks so much! Looks like 2 were sent to @/celestialelysium and they're exalted to the Lightweaver so everything's good. <3 I'm marking them as returned. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@Sylvandyr excellent!! i knew i definitely sent them to someone in light but who hmm. anyway glad it was caught <3 happy exalting!
@Sylvandyr excellent!! i knew i definitely sent them to someone in light but who hmm. anyway glad it was caught <3 happy exalting!
1Wa1sIi.gif
@Aeronaught Thank you! ^^ Hope you enjoy the fest!
@Aeronaught Thank you! ^^ Hope you enjoy the fest!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@amscray @neohcs All the dragons i boarded with you should be returned now! Please let me know if anything doesn't look right; I tried to double-check everything but accidents do happen. Thanks so much for working with me and best of luck with your battle!!
@amscray @neohcs All the dragons i boarded with you should be returned now! Please let me know if anything doesn't look right; I tried to double-check everything but accidents do happen. Thanks so much for working with me and best of luck with your battle!!
1f9fd30c72528ca831e1661d1c70fb1202c80a9a.png
1 2 ... 214 215 216 217 218 ... 232 233