Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Massive gene/dressing job. Help?
Hi! I have a large number of dragons of mine that need extreme makeovers in terms of dressing up and/or genes. I have some ideas, but I wonder if anyone has something better. I definitely have problems dressing up these dragons.

-There is a list of dragons below who are need need of changes. If there is something by their name, then that's what they must have. Nothing by their name means they are a blank slate to play with, both gene and attire.
-Some genes/attire are lored in, so keep those things in mind. Some of the dragons have jobs if you want inspiration for the attire.
-I would rather that I don't change the breeds. But you can always set up a second scry with said breed change if you can't resist. You might convince me to change my mind. ;)
-If you can balance the attire with showing off the genes, I would be thrilled.
-I won't mind naming suggestions for any Unnamed dragons in the Rare Colors tab. Heck! If they can be fanderged, I would love to see the suggestion!

List of dragons up for makeovers

-Page 2 of my Rare Colors tab are in need of genes, but not dressing up. Some already have scrys, but not set in stone. Feel free to scry these guys as other breeds. Joker and the two boas are not included.

Keepers/main tab

-Cloudwing just needs clothes.

-Sandbolt just needs a set of attire that would flatter him.Requires a brimmer and some sort of bag to show his role as a scavenger.

-Livirath just needs clothes. The eyes stays.

Hibden keepers

-Imriel

-Riverwinds's only requirement to keep is her glasses.

-Kenji

-IceLakeRivers

-Kamui just needs clothes. Seashell drapes is required.

-Sunscale needs an outfit.

-Gemfeather: Gembond required.

-Steelwing: No pharaoh gene.

-Polybus needs clothes. Multiple sets.

-Gaja

-Sablepatt

-Mercury

-Crackskin just needs clothes. The leg scars and will o' the ember are required.

-Petalgem needs an outfit. He loves posing as a girl to prank others, so be very feminine with the attire.

-Wingracket

-Windstar/Starwind are twins. They just need a dress-up.

-Florascale

-Blossomwing

-Charkaram

-Lucifer

-Jadewing

-Watervio

-Jewelplate/Cavelight have genes planned for them. Outfits are another story.

-Pearlyswirl needs clothes.

-Circuitcolor

-Natara needs clothes. Nothing for the wings, though.

-Anilcharger loves pink more than valuable items. If he gets to wear anything, it must have something pink on it.

-Araxie needs clothes.

-Elrond: Crystal gene is required.

-Bladeswipe and Pyraeyes are a Halloween pair. I want them to match roughly, gene-wise.

-Blizzard just needs clothes. The elbem and skin he has on are required.

-Cara is only in need of clothes. She is not a dainty lady, either.

-Jadu

-Kili

-Malenvy, Freezefang, Eaglut, and Breezie all need clothes.

Will edit as list expands or dragons get finished plan-wise.
Hi! I have a large number of dragons of mine that need extreme makeovers in terms of dressing up and/or genes. I have some ideas, but I wonder if anyone has something better. I definitely have problems dressing up these dragons.

-There is a list of dragons below who are need need of changes. If there is something by their name, then that's what they must have. Nothing by their name means they are a blank slate to play with, both gene and attire.
-Some genes/attire are lored in, so keep those things in mind. Some of the dragons have jobs if you want inspiration for the attire.
-I would rather that I don't change the breeds. But you can always set up a second scry with said breed change if you can't resist. You might convince me to change my mind. ;)
-If you can balance the attire with showing off the genes, I would be thrilled.
-I won't mind naming suggestions for any Unnamed dragons in the Rare Colors tab. Heck! If they can be fanderged, I would love to see the suggestion!

List of dragons up for makeovers

-Page 2 of my Rare Colors tab are in need of genes, but not dressing up. Some already have scrys, but not set in stone. Feel free to scry these guys as other breeds. Joker and the two boas are not included.

Keepers/main tab

-Cloudwing just needs clothes.

-Sandbolt just needs a set of attire that would flatter him.Requires a brimmer and some sort of bag to show his role as a scavenger.

-Livirath just needs clothes. The eyes stays.

Hibden keepers

-Imriel

-Riverwinds's only requirement to keep is her glasses.

-Kenji

-IceLakeRivers

-Kamui just needs clothes. Seashell drapes is required.

-Sunscale needs an outfit.

-Gemfeather: Gembond required.

-Steelwing: No pharaoh gene.

-Polybus needs clothes. Multiple sets.

-Gaja

-Sablepatt

-Mercury

-Crackskin just needs clothes. The leg scars and will o' the ember are required.

-Petalgem needs an outfit. He loves posing as a girl to prank others, so be very feminine with the attire.

-Wingracket

-Windstar/Starwind are twins. They just need a dress-up.

-Florascale

-Blossomwing

-Charkaram

-Lucifer

-Jadewing

-Watervio

-Jewelplate/Cavelight have genes planned for them. Outfits are another story.

-Pearlyswirl needs clothes.

-Circuitcolor

-Natara needs clothes. Nothing for the wings, though.

-Anilcharger loves pink more than valuable items. If he gets to wear anything, it must have something pink on it.

-Araxie needs clothes.

-Elrond: Crystal gene is required.

-Bladeswipe and Pyraeyes are a Halloween pair. I want them to match roughly, gene-wise.

-Blizzard just needs clothes. The elbem and skin he has on are required.

-Cara is only in need of clothes. She is not a dainty lady, either.

-Jadu

-Kili

-Malenvy, Freezefang, Eaglut, and Breezie all need clothes.

Will edit as list expands or dragons get finished plan-wise.
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat
@TheMimic1013 Ooh, this is fun! Had a go at a couple. [emoji=fae happy] Let me know what you think, I'd be happy to fiddle with them some more. I mainly focused on the apparel today. >.< Also I wrote this before Rockbreaker's started, otherwise I would have experimented with [item=Crystalclaw Sheathe] for Crackleskin. [b]Kamui:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=14908418&skin=0&apparel=13807,50221,19649,20848,25849&xt=dressing.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Contrast Rogue Footpads [*]Seashell Drapes [*]Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief [*]Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon [*]Blueberry Plumed Tuft [/LIST] Might be a bit too fancy, I don't know? [b]Imriel[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=15895799&skin=0&apparel=33816,690,50754,50752&xt=dressing.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Reedcleft Resonance [*]Journeyman Satchels [*]Artist Satchel [*]Lavender Harvest [/LIST] Tried to make something flowy, but also keeping something to take notes in as the 'eye in the sky'. Although it now occurs to me that nothing's stopping dragons from giving verbal reports. [emoji=fae confused] [b]Arveia[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=73&winggene=213&wings=65&auth=5ac3ad72131ed6619a096ce33c1f861696ccddac&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Clown/Blaze/Koi [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=12702941&skin=0&apparel=667,18798,5669,5665,4005,5693&xt=dressing.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Crown of Bones [*]Ruthless Claws [*]Battlescale Shoulder Guards [*]Battlescale Chest Guard [*]Steelscale Wing Guard [*]Shadowscale Tail Guard [/LIST] Here's how they look together: [img]https://i.imgur.com/n9QkCVo.png[/img] (I haven't got many 'save morphology' slots left - need to go through and see which ones I still need - so I'm making do without at the moment) Honestly pretty pleased with this one! [b]Crackskin[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=16045522&skin=0&apparel=12529,17270,30816,30820,17262,17278,744&xt=dressing.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Will o' the Ember [*]Viper's Shoulder Pads [*]Bloodsong Starsilk Cloak [*]Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap [*]Viper's Leg Armor [*]Viper's Arm Guards [*]Veteran's Leg Scars [/LIST] Some fight-y defenses, some luxury. Aaaannd: [b]Polybus[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=20215994&skin=0&apparel=20547,24238,50773,12919,52286&xt=dressing.png[/img] [LIST] [*]Darktwine Ice Pick [*]Mystic Healer's Reference [*]Silver Chicken [*]Navy Aviator Coat [*]Fancy Compass [/LIST] The festival organizer seems to be dressed for 'talk like a pirate day'. With a 'parrot' included. This outfit was just me throwing a bunch of stuff on and deciding it was quite a look, even though it wasn't what I had been aiming for.
@TheMimic1013
Ooh, this is fun! Had a go at a couple. Let me know what you think, I'd be happy to fiddle with them some more.
I mainly focused on the apparel today. >.<
Also I wrote this before Rockbreaker's started, otherwise I would have experimented with for Crackleskin.

Kamui:
dragon?did=14908418&skin=0&apparel=13807,50221,19649,20848,25849&xt=dressing.png
  • Contrast Rogue Footpads
  • Seashell Drapes
  • Swashbuckler's Seaspray Kerchief
  • Gossamer Flame Tail Ribbon
  • Blueberry Plumed Tuft
Might be a bit too fancy, I don't know?

Imriel
dragon?did=15895799&skin=0&apparel=33816,690,50754,50752&xt=dressing.png
  • Reedcleft Resonance
  • Journeyman Satchels
  • Artist Satchel
  • Lavender Harvest
Tried to make something flowy, but also keeping something to take notes in as the 'eye in the sky'. Although it now occurs to me that nothing's stopping dragons from giving verbal reports.

Arveia
dragon?age=1&body=13&bodygene=3&breed=3&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=23&tertgene=73&winggene=213&wings=65&auth=5ac3ad72131ed6619a096ce33c1f861696ccddac&dummyext=prev.png
Clown/Blaze/Koi

dragon?did=12702941&skin=0&apparel=667,18798,5669,5665,4005,5693&xt=dressing.png
  • Crown of Bones
  • Ruthless Claws
  • Battlescale Shoulder Guards
  • Battlescale Chest Guard
  • Steelscale Wing Guard
  • Shadowscale Tail Guard

Here's how they look together:
n9QkCVo.png
(I haven't got many 'save morphology' slots left - need to go through and see which ones I still need - so I'm making do without at the moment)
Honestly pretty pleased with this one!

Crackskin
dragon?did=16045522&skin=0&apparel=12529,17270,30816,30820,17262,17278,744&xt=dressing.png
  • Will o' the Ember
  • Viper's Shoulder Pads
  • Bloodsong Starsilk Cloak
  • Bloodsong Starsilk Tailwrap
  • Viper's Leg Armor
  • Viper's Arm Guards
  • Veteran's Leg Scars
Some fight-y defenses, some luxury.

Aaaannd:

Polybus
dragon?did=20215994&skin=0&apparel=20547,24238,50773,12919,52286&xt=dressing.png
  • Darktwine Ice Pick
  • Mystic Healer's Reference
  • Silver Chicken
  • Navy Aviator Coat
  • Fancy Compass
The festival organizer seems to be dressed for 'talk like a pirate day'. With a 'parrot' included. This outfit was just me throwing a bunch of stuff on and deciding it was quite a look, even though it wasn't what I had been aiming for.
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon

Kamui: The outfit does seem disorganized. But the seashell drapes suits him. I can see where I can go with that on my end so you don't need to worry about your morphology slots.

Imriel: The artist satchel is perfect! I did wonder if as a scout, she should have some art talent to help with her reports/searches. Your attire design makes her seem much more carefree than I thought to make her be. I would probably trade the Lavender harvest for some goggles and something else that deplicts the freedom in another manner, though.

Arveia: Ohhhh. I wasn't aware of those ruthless claws. I like them. The koi is a pleasant surprise use of that tert. I have been thinking about keeping the pink wings as pink as possible so my dragon with a pink fetish would be happy. Your final result is a great mesh of colors I did not know was going to be a possibility(great thing to note). I definitely need to think more about this and see if there was an answer exposed in your ideas. :D

Crackskin: Love it! This is definitely a maybe.

Polybus: That outfit is fantastic. I am going to have other outfits to celebrate the dragon festivals, too. I'll be adding this to his outfit list(with a tweak or two if I see the need).

Edit: There was an answer! Seeing how koi worked with the sky tert, I found a way to use the tert in another way as well as sprucing up the wings enough to work with my desires. I also monotoned your outfit for her since I didn't color-bombed her. I think Arveia is done and I can take her off of the list. Thank you so much!

Arveia
@MessengerDragon

Kamui: The outfit does seem disorganized. But the seashell drapes suits him. I can see where I can go with that on my end so you don't need to worry about your morphology slots.

Imriel: The artist satchel is perfect! I did wonder if as a scout, she should have some art talent to help with her reports/searches. Your attire design makes her seem much more carefree than I thought to make her be. I would probably trade the Lavender harvest for some goggles and something else that deplicts the freedom in another manner, though.

Arveia: Ohhhh. I wasn't aware of those ruthless claws. I like them. The koi is a pleasant surprise use of that tert. I have been thinking about keeping the pink wings as pink as possible so my dragon with a pink fetish would be happy. Your final result is a great mesh of colors I did not know was going to be a possibility(great thing to note). I definitely need to think more about this and see if there was an answer exposed in your ideas. :D

Crackskin: Love it! This is definitely a maybe.

Polybus: That outfit is fantastic. I am going to have other outfits to celebrate the dragon festivals, too. I'll be adding this to his outfit list(with a tweak or two if I see the need).

Edit: There was an answer! Seeing how koi worked with the sky tert, I found a way to use the tert in another way as well as sprucing up the wings enough to work with my desires. I also monotoned your outfit for her since I didn't color-bombed her. I think Arveia is done and I can take her off of the list. Thank you so much!

Arveia
https://pfq.link/TheMimic Visit my pokefarm, Please.
I have a discord for fanfic writers. Drop on by!
Fanfic chat