Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 232 233
@/FeralRookie @/carnymassacre @/sublimevoide Getting closer to the end of my queue, will update when I'm clear :)

@Arwen That sounds perfect, thank you so much <3 Hope you have a lovely outing!
@/FeralRookie @/carnymassacre @/sublimevoide Getting closer to the end of my queue, will update when I'm clear :)

@Arwen That sounds perfect, thank you so much <3 Hope you have a lovely outing!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
In case anyone goes looking for it (and because i'm having a bit of trouble tracking down all my boarded dragons)

I'm going to be awake for perhaps another hour and i'll be up an hour before rollover so either queue them now or you can hold off on that and manage your space until then!

i'll try to edit in the people i happen to see hold my dragons, just getting it out here
In case anyone goes looking for it (and because i'm having a bit of trouble tracking down all my boarded dragons)

I'm going to be awake for perhaps another hour and i'll be up an hour before rollover so either queue them now or you can hold off on that and manage your space until then!

i'll try to edit in the people i happen to see hold my dragons, just getting it out here
@Hollypox and @Teba please let me know when you would like your dragons back! I'm currently working with limited lair space (about 15 spaces open atm) so I can only send to one person at a time. You can message me if you'd prefer and we can coordinate a pickup!
@Hollypox and @Teba please let me know when you would like your dragons back! I'm currently working with limited lair space (about 15 spaces open atm) so I can only send to one person at a time. You can message me if you'd prefer and we can coordinate a pickup!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@Feuepine @kurofae @zephyrouss pinging again to let you all know that i'm once again free to accept dragons! i'll be on until ~20-21 FRT and will peek back in around 3-4 FRT
@Feuepine @kurofae @zephyrouss pinging again to let you all know that i'm once again free to accept dragons! i'll be on until ~20-21 FRT and will peek back in around 3-4 FRT
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
@smolfroglesbian

I can recieve them right now! (going to bed soon so i'll gladly pick them up and free up your space)
@smolfroglesbian

I can recieve them right now! (going to bed soon so i'll gladly pick them up and free up your space)
@FeralRookie @carnymassacre @sublimevoide - Hi! Sorry for the wait, if you're still available to send dragons please feel free to queue. <3 I managed to clear my queue. If I took too long and you'll need to send them later, no worries.

Thank you!
@FeralRookie @carnymassacre @sublimevoide - Hi! Sorry for the wait, if you're still available to send dragons please feel free to queue. <3 I managed to clear my queue. If I took too long and you'll need to send them later, no worries.

Thank you!
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
@hollypox i'm queuing up dragons for sylvandyr right now, since you're heading to bed are you okay with me sending them tomorrow? I'll be on around 13 FR time if that works for you!
@hollypox i'm queuing up dragons for sylvandyr right now, since you're heading to bed are you okay with me sending them tomorrow? I'll be on around 13 FR time if that works for you!
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@smolfroglesbian

that works for me! means i don't have to be up too late today
@smolfroglesbian

that works for me! means i don't have to be up too late today
@sylvandyr i'll be taking a short break from schoolwork in about 10 minutes or so to send you some dragons!
@sylvandyr i'll be taking a short break from schoolwork in about 10 minutes or so to send you some dragons!
dc0m43x-745a8c2d-51da-47ab-a375-e6e73bc8e5a0.gif dbf02wg-e5a8c408-69dd-4f60-b570-bc32839ead21.png dc0m43x-745a8c2d-51da-47ab-a375-e6e73bc8e5a0.gif

tumblr_fce32b9844368caef33ac2470371edf5_a8039e41_500.gif
@teba sending back your dragons! it might take multiple batches for them them all but theyre coming
@teba sending back your dragons! it might take multiple batches for them them all but theyre coming

tRvB8Xn.png
mlHpBMC.png
E3nmoMt.png

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
UGt2QgY.png vjO547Q.png
SV9CXSe.png
Fjqort2.png
1 2 ... 207 208 209 210 211 ... 232 233