Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | to Rockerbreaker or to NOT Rockbreaker
1 2
[img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=251&breed=24&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=244&winggene=247&wings=156&auth=7ae0b64d076e1cf03b812c1c9394bafaf8f67d1d&dummyext=prev.png[/img] I was playing with my auraboas and copper rockbreaker looks sooooooo good! so dunno if i want to change her current look or not i do love how Rockbreaker makes it look like the dragons have a gravitational pull and the geodes are like moons orbiting around them [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/90636474][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/906365/90636474_350.png[/img][/url] her current look
dragon?age=1&body=156&bodygene=251&breed=24&element=8&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=94&tertgene=244&winggene=247&wings=156&auth=7ae0b64d076e1cf03b812c1c9394bafaf8f67d1d&dummyext=prev.png

I was playing with my auraboas and copper rockbreaker looks sooooooo good! so dunno if i want to change her current look or not
i do love how Rockbreaker makes it look like the dragons have a gravitational pull and the geodes are like moons orbiting around them

90636474_350.png
her current look
Do itttt!
Personally I find willow a bit busy with the f pose, but rockbreaker is real nice. It lets the patterns on harl/jes breathe, draws the eye around her more
Do itttt!
Personally I find willow a bit busy with the f pose, but rockbreaker is real nice. It lets the patterns on harl/jes breathe, draws the eye around her more
w9bDUNq.pngMUYNhfy.pngPgv53XB.png
9D8YYS1.png
@Nonagesimus
i wasn't really feeling willow, but it was the best look when i was first geneing her. Rockbreaker is just hitting so good though... and it's not like i can't regene her later on either
@Nonagesimus
i wasn't really feeling willow, but it was the best look when i was first geneing her. Rockbreaker is just hitting so good though... and it's not like i can't regene her later on either
She looks absolutely fantastic! I know you already regened her, but I just want to toss my admiration for her look in here, because she's beautiful!
She looks absolutely fantastic! I know you already regened her, but I just want to toss my admiration for her look in here, because she's beautiful!
@mothscale
thank you~ ^^ auraboas are slowly taking aethers as my fave ancient breed
@mothscale
thank you~ ^^ auraboas are slowly taking aethers as my fave ancient breed
I see you already gave her rockbreaker but she looks fantastic with it anyways!! Glad you gened her regardless! I'm actually considering giving rockbreaker to my auraboa boy because none of the other tert's are speaking to me with him [emoji=rainbow star 1 size=1]
I see you already gave her rockbreaker but she looks fantastic with it anyways!! Glad you gened her regardless! I'm actually considering giving rockbreaker to my auraboa boy because none of the other tert's are speaking to me with him
lCK29fT.png VDqpTLf.pngSKeDIUd.png
MUYNhfy.png a129Nss.pngoczO35g.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbYt72YT.pngxXXQ8Kz.png
@RoyalRory yeah, i had all my friends also on discord going "do it! do it! do it!", so i was already being enabled lol

and thank you! i just really like the look of rockbreaker
@RoyalRory yeah, i had all my friends also on discord going "do it! do it! do it!", so i was already being enabled lol

and thank you! i just really like the look of rockbreaker
Ha, I know that feeling all too well, even my friends who dont play flight rising play a big role on how i gene lmao
Ha, I know that feeling all too well, even my friends who dont play flight rising play a big role on how i gene lmao
@RoyalRory we have a specific thread just for FR cause we kept clogging up the general thread lol

mostly we're just reminding each to feed our dragons, when festivals are going on, or posting pics of the latest nests hatched and trying to tempt each other with the pretty babies lol
or showing off projects or scrying finds (which is what i'm currently doing rn lol)
@RoyalRory we have a specific thread just for FR cause we kept clogging up the general thread lol

mostly we're just reminding each to feed our dragons, when festivals are going on, or posting pics of the latest nests hatched and trying to tempt each other with the pretty babies lol
or showing off projects or scrying finds (which is what i'm currently doing rn lol)
Oh that is sick! We used to have a thread for it but my friends slowly got out of it except for one, who reminds me when new breeds or genes drop and kickstarts my hyperfixation on this game for a few months
Oh that is sick! We used to have a thread for it but my friends slowly got out of it except for one, who reminds me when new breeds or genes drop and kickstarts my hyperfixation on this game for a few months
1 2