Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [FULL] Merc's FRC art shop
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@galaxychilde
Hello! I'd love to order a human bust
Name: GiantPandroid
Character: Here!
Payment Method: Treasure
Preference of pose or misc. details: His original demeanor is very kind and sweet, so just ignore how serious he looks in his ref.
@galaxychilde
Hello! I'd love to order a human bust
Name: GiantPandroid
Character: Here!
Payment Method: Treasure
Preference of pose or misc. details: His original demeanor is very kind and sweet, so just ignore how serious he looks in his ref.
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
@GiantPandroid

Sure thing! I'll be working on it ASAP! I'll add you to my queue and my slot list!
@GiantPandroid

Sure thing! I'll be working on it ASAP! I'll add you to my queue and my slot list!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
@galaxychilde - Hello! Thank you so, so much for posting on my LF thread -- your artwork is precious, and I would love to see my character in your style! :0

Name: Kelbris
Character: Hala!
Payment method: 800 gems!
Preference of pose or misc. details: Fullbody, please! I would also like for you to reference her fourth option, I just want artwork of her younger short-haired version in this dress. The specifications I made here in this thread might also be helpful? I would also like to receive updates, if that's okay with you. ^^
@galaxychilde - Hello! Thank you so, so much for posting on my LF thread -- your artwork is precious, and I would love to see my character in your style! :0

Name: Kelbris
Character: Hala!
Payment method: 800 gems!
Preference of pose or misc. details: Fullbody, please! I would also like for you to reference her fourth option, I just want artwork of her younger short-haired version in this dress. The specifications I made here in this thread might also be helpful? I would also like to receive updates, if that's okay with you. ^^
Multi-Purpose Shop
Art and Customs Shop
LF Art Thread
@Kelbris

Hi! Thank you so much for the interest :sob: I will get to you ASAP! My current queue needs finishing, but then I'm going to work extra hard on yours! <3 I'll add you to my list!
@Kelbris

Hi! Thank you so much for the interest :sob: I will get to you ASAP! My current queue needs finishing, but then I'm going to work extra hard on yours! <3 I'll add you to my list!
Queer and Autistic, loves writing and roleplaying. Art Shop | Lore shop | USD shop
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
BUMP! opening for ONE GEM slot!
BUMP! opening for ONE GEM slot!
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
oooo howdy, love your style!! i'd really like to get a bust of one of my neopets if that's cool?

Name: pufnstuf

Character: this lil dude

Payment method: gems

Preference of pose or misc. details:
oooo howdy, love your style!! i'd really like to get a bust of one of my neopets if that's cool?

Name: pufnstuf

Character: this lil dude

Payment method: gems

Preference of pose or misc. details:
Zffn4HY.png
@pufnstuf

Hello! Thanks for your interest! :D

If you'd like, for black friday, I can just make it a chibi-ish full-body for the same price LOL!

Other than that, would you like me to include hair/accessories?
@pufnstuf

Hello! Thanks for your interest! :D

If you'd like, for black friday, I can just make it a chibi-ish full-body for the same price LOL!

Other than that, would you like me to include hair/accessories?
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
oh that would be great! and yes, I'd like the hair and accessories included. I don't mind paying a little extra, I know he's kinda got a lot going on lol
oh that would be great! and yes, I'd like the hair and accessories included. I don't mind paying a little extra, I know he's kinda got a lot going on lol
Zffn4HY.png
@pufnstuf

If you're certain, I'd accept like 50-100g extra for the accessories!

But yes! Can you send me a CR and I'll accept when I'm done? :3

Also, do you have a reference without the accessories? Or, alternatively, you can tell me the species of your neopet so I can google it and see what the anatomy is like ^^

(sorry if you receive this ping twice?? my internet cut out SOBS)
@pufnstuf

If you're certain, I'd accept like 50-100g extra for the accessories!

But yes! Can you send me a CR and I'll accept when I'm done? :3

Also, do you have a reference without the accessories? Or, alternatively, you can tell me the species of your neopet so I can google it and see what the anatomy is like ^^

(sorry if you receive this ping twice?? my internet cut out SOBS)
eswSnrS.png
lOhmUUR.png
ytkEBod.png
eLRAQcW.png
kI850Ts.png
7DcAca6.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
rsCzY87.png
LGvol4P.png
sure thing, he's a ghost cybunny. here and here are a couple of references. sorry they're so small, but y'know, ancient site lol. just to be sure, how much would it be total?
sure thing, he's a ghost cybunny. here and here are a couple of references. sorry they're so small, but y'know, ancient site lol. just to be sure, how much would it be total?
Zffn4HY.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11