Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [LF] Small RP Group or 1x1 Partner!
1 2
I don’t mean to intrude if y’all already got something going, but I’m down for Flight Rising or WoF!
I also like httyd, but I’ve never made a character in that world before. Although that probably wouldn’t be such a bad thing, just slightly rushed.

Of course there’s already four of you so it won’t at all bother me to be declined! :)
I don’t mean to intrude if y’all already got something going, but I’m down for Flight Rising or WoF!
I also like httyd, but I’ve never made a character in that world before. Although that probably wouldn’t be such a bad thing, just slightly rushed.

Of course there’s already four of you so it won’t at all bother me to be declined! :)
kitty.pngMy Pfp Dragon | Bandi: frozen, lore:UiWD6.gif
I’ll figure out what else to add here later
@Laoshu sure!!
@Laoshu sure!!
9qLrp5W.png
jccRWgS.png
42Kv5Fg.png
v8N7alH.png
mlHpBMC.png
you used to call me on my shellphone
cOZfctd.png
@laoshu I'm def still interested !!
@laoshu I'm def still interested !!
dlPR7wK.png
@laoshu I'm still interested ^^
@laoshu I'm still interested ^^
hello sir, miss, or [insert gender neutral equivalent here] I see you are interested in BotW/TotK roleplay
so I have this entire original species I made for BotW rp (mostly because shapeshifters go brrr) and haven't had the chance to expand on how they may play a role in TotK
but anyway would you like RP?
hello sir, miss, or [insert gender neutral equivalent here] I see you are interested in BotW/TotK roleplay
so I have this entire original species I made for BotW rp (mostly because shapeshifters go brrr) and haven't had the chance to expand on how they may play a role in TotK
but anyway would you like RP?
@laoshu Hi, can I join as well? I'm interested in WoF or FR
@laoshu Hi, can I join as well? I'm interested in WoF or FR
dNCLmdm.png
@laoshu bump n.n if u like, I can help make the discord server too !
@laoshu bump n.n if u like, I can help make the discord server too !
dlPR7wK.png
1 2